Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NoNo has anybody tried it

Do NOT waste your money on the NoNo - although they did refund my money in full after like 8 weeks, and I didn't have the original box even, so props to them for that. I think if you have some peach fuzz on your face it may work. I used it religiously on my arms, every single night, as directed, for one solid month. You would smell hair burning, but it really didn't do much at all. On my legs it would kind of keep the stubble at a minimum, but never baby smooth. When I stopped using it after 6 weeks and returned it, everything grew back just as before. Pissed I didn't hear about this Tria first!!

I got one, but it takes forever! I still use it on those "hard to reach spots" -- or should I say, I have my wife use it on me.... but if I can reach it with a razor, I'd rather do that. A LOT faster, and a lot easier. I do have to admit that it did work for me, but the time involved - makes it almost useless.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    You could be purple for all i care. Your Avatar just turns me on. I say this with total respect of course

Buck
    Aww, thanks, Buck!
    Chris & Chay
    Hedo II Deflowering April 5 - 10th, 2011
    Sloppy seconds ~ April 28 - May 6, 2012
    3rd time's a charm ~ May 9 - 13, 2013
    Then ~ March 28 - April 4, 2014

Detour to Temptation Cancun ~ June 2016
    Back to Hedo ~ March 19 - 25, 2017
    Goin' home again - soon come ~ March 30 - April 4, 2018

SLS ~ Fancy757

Quote Originally Posted by wavingkitty69 View Post
    I have to ask. With the Tria do you know where to get a good deal? I saw the NoNo and was considering it but I would prefer something that works =)
    Stupid me paid full price on their website but WholesomeMW was smart and searched for and found a coupon for $100 off all in all even paying full price it is worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by CeeNCee View Post
    I just looked at the TRIA website, and it says that you can't use it on dark skin or light hair. They even have a skin color chart, and being that I am somewhere close to the center range of lightest light and darkest dark, I don't know if I am considered light brown or medium brown according to their chart. I THINK I'm light brown, but the TRIA has a sensor that disables it if your skin is too brown. I don't wanna drop that kinda dough and the thing lock up on me when I try to use it, lol. At least they offer a money back guarantee.
    As long as you are on the chart you would be fine...if for some reason you buy it and it cannot be used on your sking they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee so you can't go wrong. I have even used it on some areas of my legs where I have moles/beauty marks and had no problem. I have one really dark one on my thigh that I won't do but it is super dark. I have also used it even though I have been tanning and my skin is darker than normal no problems just do NOT use on tattoos! WholesomeMW will tell you that she accidentally did while watching TV and it will burn! Her poor little lizard will attest to it but even with that she loves it! I never believe any of these things will work and actually originally bought mine on ebay used it once and decided that it was not worth the money (instant gratification LOL) and returned it. Three weeks later I was planning shave for a night out and looked at the section of leg I had done, had an oh crap moment and went right to their website and purchased it! I had one little hair there and I probably missed it as you do have to overlap as you treat. Eventually I will get everything done and have used it on my bikini as well. It has 5 settings and I use 3 on my legs (I am a bit of a wuss) but only 2 on my bikini and have noticed a HUGE difference.

So it's been 2+ weeks with the NoNo and so far, I'm not impressed at all. I know I'm a hairy Sicilian, but seriously. I've seen results on the very very fine hair on my face, but nothing major on the bikini line, where I really wanted to be impressed. Ugh. Guess I'll be waxing for the vacation. I might try the Tria, but like I said..I'm a hairy Sicilian. Could be a challenge.
    Angie
    H2 27APR-5MAY 2013
    H2 4FEB-11FEB 2012

Blog Entries
    No No is a BIG No No! AKA Piece of Crap!!!

Me and my wife both tried the No No. Biggest waste of time and money ever

thanks for this post - I had been looking at the one they have at Costco (BellaLite), around the same price $399 - but it wasn't a real laser.
    this is why i love this site- not to many places you can ask people about lasering off pubes

OK, I decided to order the TRIA. Should be here by the end of this week. Hoping I get some good results too, I HATE shaving my bikini line!
    Chris & Chay
    Hedo II Deflowering April 5 - 10th, 2011
    Sloppy seconds ~ April 28 - May 6, 2012
    3rd time's a charm ~ May 9 - 13, 2013
    Then ~ March 28 - April 4, 2014

Detour to Temptation Cancun ~ June 2016
    Back to Hedo ~ March 19 - 25, 2017
    Goin' home again - soon come ~ March 30 - April 4, 2018

SLS ~ Fancy757

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12