Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: HEDO 3 x 3 July 29th to August 5th

Hey uknewbies, I know exactly what would make you feel better! To bring some Strongbow and Scrumpy Jack's with you to Hedo since no one seems to be able to apprciate them enough in the states to sell them! Seriously though, sorry your day has turned out shitty. Just find the bright side; you could be stuck somewhere much worse for starters( Like someplace with nothing but wind and sand ), and more importantly, you'll be somewhere much better in a matter of weeks. We'll be looking for that cider!
    If it's gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my dick in the mashed potatos.....

UKNewbies - Do they really give out HedoBucks or am I falling for a line?

If so, can we BUY HedoBucks? If everyone sat around the hot tub with HedoBucks in their hands, I'm sure someone would be more than happy to get out and put on a show to earn them. lol Hey, then when we are broke, when can get up and earn them back! LOL

OOOOOO, and then we could play "I DARE YOU for a HedoBuck"! lol

We'd pay a HedoBuck to see Anita replay the rugby tackle on John.

Rob & Hang
    Last edited by RnH; 07-02-2007 at 05:04 PM.

Two more for the party!!!

Hey there everyone, Just happened to be looking for others heading to Hedo III and I was lucky enough to come across this website and this thread!! Things just keep getting better all the time. My girlfriend and I will be there from 8/3-8/6 are looking to get to know some fun people before getting there. We are Hedo virgins but not life virgins!! Hope to hear from you all...

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by RnH View Post
    UKNewbies - Do they really give out HedoBucks or am I falling for a line?

If so, can we BUY HedoBucks? If everyone sat around the hot tub with HedoBucks in their hands, I'm sure someone would be more than happy to get out and put on a show to earn them. lol Hey, then when we are broke, when can get up and earn them back! LOL

OOOOOO, and then we could play "I DARE YOU for a HedoBuck"! lol

We'd pay a HedoBuck to see Anita replay the rugby tackle on John.

Rob & Hang

hey wait a minute here! why do i have to keep getting tackled???!!! oh hell....i cant even pretend to not like it! lol bring it on girls!! lol but what i would pay a hedo buck for is to see anita tackle the other hot women from our group....uk, c&j c, rnh, .....and the list goes on and on. ;P

Unhappy

waaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh man, how i wish we were going....... i won't be there to tackle or be tackled.... that sucks!

what is it now? 22 days and counting....

i am going to miss all of you terribly. but henry and i will try our best to recreate what it would be like over there over here! we'll compare notes when you all get back, although our stories won't be nearly as amazing and exciting as yours!

have fun, hedo3x3 friends!!!!!!
    henry y anni

LMAO, I feel so much better now. C&Jc you are so thoughtful, and your right, we are lucky in three weeks time we will be jetting off to paradise, how cool is that!

RnH, apparently you can earn Hedo bucks for massages etc. I am sure that if we do enough shows, and try our hardest, we can earn enough for a foot massage each! Yippee. If not we could play I DARE YOU... for a dirty banana drink, i'm easy lol.

Jdg123 Your right, it isn't fair that you get rugby tackled all the time, I am a reluctant volunteer for "A" to rugby tackle me instead lol So long as she remembers I weigh only 90lbs and break easily.

UpAllNight : welcome new friends, I can tell you that things are about to get even better, cos your hooking up with a great, welcoming, fun group. Let the good times begin!

Miami: Are you sure you can't just sneak over in my suitcase, anyway S and I are thinking of renewing our vows at H3 next year, so you'll have to come then 'cos your my bridesmaid.

Thank you all of you for cheering me up, even the sun is shining here again now. x

uknewbies, Tks for the welcome. Looks like your right from all I have read on here so far. So don the sunglasses, Fill your glasses cus it's going to be a bumpy ride!

UpAllNight: When you get to H3, look out for us, we'll be the naked ones wearing bandanna's and laughing our t*ts off. I will probably be at the pussy fountain, refusing to give A, H and CJ a go. lol

Quote Originally Posted by uknewbies View Post
    LMAO, I feel so much better now. C&Jc you are so thoughtful, and your right, we are lucky in three weeks time we will be jetting off to paradise, how cool is that!

RnH, apparently you can earn Hedo bucks for massages etc. I am sure that if we do enough shows, and try our hardest, we can earn enough for a foot massage each! Yippee. If not we could play I DARE YOU... for a dirty banana drink, i'm easy lol.

Jdg123 Your right, it isn't fair that you get rugby tackled all the time, I am a reluctant volunteer for "A" to rugby tackle me instead lol So long as she remembers I weigh only 90lbs and break easily.

UpAllNight : welcome new friends, I can tell you that things are about to get even better, cos your hooking up with a great, welcoming, fun group. Let the good times begin!

Miami: Are you sure you can't just sneak over in my suitcase, anyway S and I are thinking of renewing our vows at H3 next year, so you'll have to come then 'cos your my bridesmaid.

Thank you all of you for cheering me up, even the sun is shining here again now. x

uk, anita says she will kiss any and all bumps and bruises to make them better.

Hedo bucks for massages !?!?!?

Any girls who would like a good massage, just ask me-Rob. I give a great full body massage. Forget the Hedo bucks!
    Last edited by RnH; 07-03-2007 at 11:07 PM.

Yep! "A" can rugby tackle me anyday, especially if she is going to kiss the bruises better.

Okay Rob, book me in for a massage on the beach, Friday 1pm. My shoulder's are knotted up with stress and don't go near my ticklish spots lol

Right now thats all sorted, who is going to volunteer to teach me to swim?
    Last edited by uknewbies; 07-04-2007 at 10:06 AM.

August 4-9, 1st time!

Hi all, just saw this thread. You guys all seem like so much fun, we'll be at H3 Aug 4 - 9 for our first trip. If any of you will be there around that time please let us know. Also, can anyone tell me about Hedo bucks/dollars? Thanks, K&J

Hi kim and John. We are there until the 6th, will look out for you. You will probably recognise us. I will be the Brit getting massaged and rugby tackled. Hubby will be the one in leopard skin thongs. lol
    We are trying to work out the hedo bucks ourselves. Think we are going to invent our own, probably use buttons or something (the ones that pop off our clothes in the disco yippee!!)

Hey UK, I lifeguarded for a couple years, and am still pretty proficient at swimming, since I get plenty pf practice. so I can help you out if need be.
    If it's gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my dick in the mashed potatos.....

~-~-~-~ 22 days ~-~-~-~
    bob marley in full rotation

Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast