Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes you say no?

Quote Originally Posted by Hedocplmay2012 View Post
    Judgemental people who go to swingers events to be titilated then judge the people who enjoy sex.
    "dressup couples"
    aka "Posers" and there are a lot of them at so called swinger events
    Hedo II CHERRY popped May 2010
    Hedo II Sept 2010,2011, 2012, 2013,2014, 2015,2016,2017,2018
    Hedo II May 2011, April 2012, 2013, 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018
    July 2-8,2017 won 5 free nights at the Repeaters Party
    NEXT TRIPS HOME!!!
    April 25-May 4, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew www.tomstrips.com
    September 5 - 14, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew IIwww.tomstrips.com
    Earthangel496 on SLS / Kasidie

A few years back, our trip over lapped the July swingers large group. Whenever someone asked us if we swing, we'd say no and most would stop talking to us. Maybe this is why?

The fuck squad, I swear man... it almost go to the point of "wtf? really?" all four ladies were sitting on a table top facing out, and the guys would go around the table going down on them. It's pretty much all they did. How their tongues and dicks didn't fall off is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by magjoy View Post
    A few years back, our trip over lapped the July swingers large group. Whenever someone asked us if we swing, we'd say no and most would stop talking to us. Maybe this is why?

The fuck squad, I swear man... it almost go to the point of "wtf? really?" all four ladies were sitting on a table top facing out, and the guys would go around the table going down on them. It's pretty much all they did. How their tongues and dicks didn't fall off is beyond me.
    Wow, yuck, in this day and age? I guess they figure, something is gonna kill ya, might as well be sex
    If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before

There are a lot of people that go to the resort to totally cut loose of their personality....have a blast....be able to smile from ear to ear without anyone making rude or snide comments about the crap that he/she certainly must be doing. For many it's sexually charging and for others it's an adult playground while yet others find it totally relaxing! To each his own...That's what's so great about that resort. Anything is possible and all is excepted (with a few hiccups for time to time).
    Promises may get friends but
    'tis performance that keeps them

some on this board really need to consider Couples Tower Isle... there is a place to get naked and absolutely nothing else ever happens at the resort.. sounds like a perfect fit

what makes us say no ........ creepy single guys, have a personality and know how to talk!!!!!

We had a single guy for the first time this trip, he had a personality, enjoyed every aspect of the trip not just the sex part and has become a good friend just by knowing how to carry a conversation (and a cartwheel LOL). Hard to find!! so get your own!

flacid wood, sandpapery labia, women with "man hands", women with penises, guys that have to throw their tool over the shoulder to avoid rugburn, people who don't drink,smoke or swear (or at least one of three), goths, transvestites (unless amazingly hot), women who attach strap-ons without first asking, women who attach strap-ons but lacked the foresight to also carry lube with them, people who can't execute a basic 3 point headstand, Dallas Cowboy fans, bushes so thick that we can't see to the other side (kind of a gimme,who would stick their tongue somewhere they're afraid to stick their finger first), women who need twelve inches to get off (seriously, why bother if I'm only going to please them halfway)......give us time, the list is a ork in progress.
    Connie and Mick from Reno, NV

Trip # 2... Oct. 27th - Nov. 6th, 2011

Trip # 3.... Oct. 26th - Nov. 4th, 2012

Trip # 4 ... Oct. 30th - Nov. 8th, 2013

Yahoo...... Dancing_2Some
    SLS......... Dancing2some
    AFF......... Dancing2some

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing2some View Post
    flacid wood, sandpapery labia, women with "man hands", women with penises, guys that have to throw their tool over the shoulder to avoid rugburn, people who don't drink,smoke or swear (or at least one of three), goths, transvestites (unless amazingly hot), women who attach strap-ons without first asking, women who attach strap-ons but lacked the foresight to also carry lube with them, people who can't execute a basic 3 point headstand, Dallas Cowboy fans, bushes so thick that we can't see to the other side (kind of a gimme,who would stick their tongue somewhere they're afraid to stick their finger first), women who need twelve inches to get off (seriously, why bother if I'm only going to please them halfway)......give us time, the list is a ork in progress.
    Hilarious!!!
    Hedo II CHERRY popped May 2010
    Hedo II Sept 2010,2011, 2012, 2013,2014, 2015,2016,2017,2018
    Hedo II May 2011, April 2012, 2013, 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018
    July 2-8,2017 won 5 free nights at the Repeaters Party
    NEXT TRIPS HOME!!!
    April 25-May 4, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew www.tomstrips.com
    September 5 - 14, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew IIwww.tomstrips.com
    Earthangel496 on SLS / Kasidie

Dancing2some
    Keep up the awesome list.looking forward the the next installment
    gotta go then you'll know lol!

Smile

This is the busty half..........the best no line I ever used was at a club one night when a guy came over and sat down next to me and tried to get me interested. He failed to include my husband into the conversation which is a big no no to me. He asked "what are you in to?". I just looked at him and said, "Girls". He just looked at me for a moment and then got up and walked away..........
    Connie and Mick from Reno, NV

Trip # 2... Oct. 27th - Nov. 6th, 2011

Trip # 3.... Oct. 26th - Nov. 4th, 2012

Trip # 4 ... Oct. 30th - Nov. 8th, 2013

Yahoo...... Dancing_2Some
    SLS......... Dancing2some
    AFF......... Dancing2some

LOVE the Dallas Cowboy Fan thrown in there!
    Definitely a turn-off for me, too!

Funniest thing I've ever had said to me: "You have pretty lips..."
    (Or maybe that was creepiest....)

Worst experience: the husband assuming I was "good to go" just because my partner and his wife were being friendly. UGGH...

"Now we know why single men have a bad rep" experience: Two guys hanging in the nude pool... I had just arrived that day, had met the one already. As I was getting out to go to the hot tub, he stopped me and introduced me to his friend. Then followed it up with "He REALLY wants to see me get a blow job." I almost peed myself laughing. I looked at the friend and said "Really? You're going with this??" I just walked away.... (To his credit, he was a friendly, perfect gentleman the rest of the trip. Thinking he was just a tad drunk--and maybe on a dare??? lol)

This is the busty half..........the best no line I ever used was at a club one night when a guy came over and sat down next to me and tried to get me interested. He failed to include my husband into the conversation which is a big no no to me. He asked "what are you in to?". I just looked at him and said, "Girls". He just looked at me for a moment and then got up and walked away..........
    We had almost the same response to a drunk pushy single guy at H3, he asked "So what are you guys into" we said "Couples".
    He didnt get it, lol.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

WTF???? Dallas Cowboy fans can be sexy too.
    Steph

I'm the reason all of the rum is gone.

Bob and Steph
    AWOL 5- What a way to go!
    July 28th to August 4th, 2012
    Castaways Travel

H3 August 2009/2010
    H2 July/August 2011

We go with no expectations except to have a Great vacation. We love to meet people and if there is chemistry and we all hook up great. Bonus! We do not like pushy people, bed notchers, stalkers(had a few in the past),ect. Most often if it works it falls into place quite easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Brave Heart View Post
    Wow, yuck, in this day and age? I guess they figure, something is gonna kill ya, might as well be sex
    Along with most of the large swinger crew ignoring us because we didn't swing, there was a woman who was more worried about conjunctivitis. Seriously? You're there to suck and fuck anyone willing and you're worried about conjunctivitis?? <no really, that's the word she used!!>

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast