Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Big and Fake or Small and Natural???

A recent survey asked 1000 men if they liked big boobs or small boobs.

All 1000 men said they liked boobs!

I'd have to agree with this one ! I love boobs in all shapes and sizes - seriously ! As long as they are attached to someone I'm attracted to it's ALL good.

Variety is the spice of life

Blog Entries
    So True. And isn't it amazing that all boobs look ever better in natural sunlight. That is why my wife and I love to be Naturist.

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    are we talking about the mouth and the tongue - it does not matter as long as they salivate in the warnth of the cavity!
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2005
    Desire - July 2007 -
    Hedo 3 - 4th July week 2009 ( closed now)
    Hedo 2 - Lovevoodoo Nov. 2010,2011,2012,2013,2014 -
    No Swim Suit - March 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018 -
    4th July Week - July 2015,2016 - 5th March to 13th March 2016
    Feb17-25 2017. 27 Oct to 5th Nov 2017:
    Mar 2-11 2018; March 29-April 7 2019:
    Coming Up 29th Oct - 6th Nov 2021.
    www.amazon.com/author/venusshaw
    www.swingersexdiaries.com
    https://www.swingtowns.com/like/eroticavenus

Boy this site needs a like button for comments like sexylady's
    Hedo II CHERRY popped May 2010
    Hedo II Sept 2010,2011, 2012, 2013,2014, 2015,2016,2017,2018
    Hedo II May 2011, April 2012, 2013, 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018
    July 2-8,2017 won 5 free nights at the Repeaters Party
    NEXT TRIPS HOME!!!
    April 25-May 4, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew www.tomstrips.com
    September 5 - 14, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew IIwww.tomstrips.com
    Earthangel496 on SLS / Kasidie

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    While we are on the subject of boobs.Mrs NN has the 450cc Mentor Round Moderate Plus Cohesive Memory Gell.She went from 34 B to 36 D.The best thing is the improvement in her self image.At 5 feet 7 inches and 123 pounds she is cutting a very impressive figure,at least in my opinion which really is not the issue here.The good news is that she occasionally likes to show
    them off in public venues like nudist resorts etc.However,she is unhappy with her nipples which were not changed or enhanced.
    Thinks they are too long and pronounced as they are about 1/2 inch and very firm and pert in my opinion.I try to tell her that there are women out there who would love to have her nipples and that guys like them that way.Care to comment on nipple preferences anyone?
    Naughty Nudists

Blog Entries
    Mrs NN just need to look at a photo of boobs with nipples and one of them with the nipples 'photoshopped' out, ... Tell her to love them and be proud regarding their own uniqueness. I can relate to the improvement in self image that my own wife showed after our first visits to a nudist beach. We have 2 kids that she breastfed and are over 30 - but how happy she was for al the attention she got at the beach. She is happy with her body and her looks, knowing that not only do I love to see her naked but other people also. from your description I will agree that many will envy her and more would find her boobs and nipples simply beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    While we are on the subject of boobs.Mrs NN has the 450cc Mentor Round Moderate Plus Cohesive Memory Gell.She went from 34 B to 36 D.The best thing is the improvement in her self image.At 5 feet 7 inches and 123 pounds she is cutting a very impressive figure,at least in my opinion which really is not the issue here.The good news is that she occasionally likes to show
    them off in public venues like nudist resorts etc.However,she is unhappy with her nipples which were not changed or enhanced.
    Thinks they are too long and pronounced as they are about 1/2 inch and very firm and pert in my opinion.I try to tell her that there are women out there who would love to have her nipples and that guys like them that way.Care to comment on nipple preferences anyone?
    Naughty Nudists
    Boy is she mistaken, we love women with nipples that scream for attention, totally understand the improvement in self esteem when the our lady half went with the 350cc high profile Mentor memory gels and crescent lift, went from 34A sagging to 34 C/D depending on the bra manufacture but she still won't show them off in public except at Hedo, she is still a little shy but we are working on that, tell her to be happy that the doctor didn't mess with her nipples, my wife lost a little sensitivity after the crescent lift .
    Last edited by earthangel496; 05-24-2012 at 07:03 AM.
    Hedo II CHERRY popped May 2010
    Hedo II Sept 2010,2011, 2012, 2013,2014, 2015,2016,2017,2018
    Hedo II May 2011, April 2012, 2013, 2014,2015,2016,2017,2018
    July 2-8,2017 won 5 free nights at the Repeaters Party
    NEXT TRIPS HOME!!!
    April 25-May 4, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew www.tomstrips.com
    September 5 - 14, 2019 with Tom's Trips Zoo Krew IIwww.tomstrips.com
    Earthangel496 on SLS / Kasidie

Yeah, tell her to be proud of them. Ricky didn't see me naked for a month after we started dating and now that I have been to Hedo several times and got a new sense of self esteem I can't seem to keep my clothes on. I wore a strapless dress to his work Christmas party this year, BIG mistake!!!! No more easy access dresses for me to work funtions!!! lol
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Yeah, tell her to be proud of them. Ricky didn't see me naked for a month after we started dating and now that I have been to Hedo several times and got a new sense of self esteem I can't seem to keep my clothes on. I wore a strapless dress to his work Christmas party this year, BIG mistake!!!! No more easy access dresses for me to work funtions!!! lol
    Really?
    You made Ricky wait a month to see them? LOLLOLOL

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

At least that long Steve. I was about 30 lbs less then I am now and didn't have children, but had such bad self esteem that I wore a t-shirt to bed for quite a while when we were together and avoided him seeing me naked for well over a month. We would fool around in the dark and he could only "feel" what I looked like, lol. He quickly built my self esteem, but it wasn't until Hedo that I truely blossemed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    Yeah, tell her to be proud of them.
    Sometimes, being small chested, it's hard "to be proud of them"because guys make such a huge deal out of them. There is a reason so many women have breast implants. I have felt inadequate my whole life over how small they are. Hedo has definitely not helped that, but I'm not going to get an extremely painful procedure to fix it.

Until I had kids I was an A- cup, seriously, I only had nipples basically (might be part of the reason that Ricky took so long to get to see them, lol). Now that I have put on 30 lbs (I was very skinny and unhelathy back then too) and had a couple of kids I am up to a C cup. I know what you mean about implants though, I have thought about it, even had the appointment to go for a consultation, but changed my mind. This is the way I was made, I think I will keep them (for now anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by magjoy View Post
    Sometimes, being small chested, it's hard "to be proud of them"because guys make such a huge deal out of them. There is a reason so many women have breast implants. I have felt inadequate my whole life over how small they are. Hedo has definitely not helped that, but I'm not going to get an extremely painful procedure to fix it.
    As a lover of big boobs, natural or enhanced, that doesnt mean that I don't enjoy smaller ones as well.
    I am sorry that other boob lovers have made you feel that way, so on behalf of all the big boob lovers let me say we are sorry and we love your boobs.

Cop..
    P.S. kitten's boob's are the best money she ever spent on me, lol.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Maggie,
    They are all beautiful.
    I hope this video will make you smile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCOIeYSwbXs

Cheers
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Hi Magjoy,
    Always been a fan of your insightfull commentary.The good news for you and the rest of the ladies is that even though
    you may have feelings of inadequacy from time to time you at least have the option to do something about it.Some of us guys
    that paddle little kayaks and don't make waves simply don't have that option.;=(
    Naughty Nudists

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast