Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hedonism our next trip

Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Hi Glenn and Val - I don't know of anywhere in the Uk that is like hedo - I think is is quite unique! However if you want a 'lifestyle' type weekend we would recomend Chameleons in Darleston near Wolverhampton. It has a couple of big hot tub type pools, sauna steam room etc and a night club area with pole aswell as lots of intersting 'play rooms' including a cinema. It has rooms you can rent on site so you can stay over - they are pretty basic but you won't spend much time in them. You would need to book the room well in advance as they fill up quickly there are only a few - but there is a travel lodge not far from it. It is open in the afternoon so when we go we spend the afternoon in the spa area having a bit of fun then go to eat somewhere then come back and get dressed up for the night and party till late. It is the closest we have got to Hedo in the UK (but it is still a pretty long way way from it!) let me know if you want more information

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the tip i'll see if they have a web page it sounds what we may be looking for, at least until our next Hedo trip just keep the feeling ticking over

GLENN

Blog Entries
    We may well meet up yet mac r a that would be a blast my birthday is 29th April and i'd like to be there for that.

GLENN & VALL
    Last edited by GLENN; 07-26-2012 at 12:22 PM.

We are also doing a small group in late April Our first ever "Princess Week" which includes a hefty Spa certificate at no additional charge to use on ANY spa service. We are also bringing in male strippers from Kingston to put on a ladies only show which is going to be memorable. As with all trips the listings are at www.fluffernutters.com
    No matter when you go I am sure you will have a blast...There is NO place like Hedo and so many cool groups that attend.

Jon

Quote Originally Posted by GLENN View Post
    We may well meet up yet mac r a that would be a blast my birthday is 29th April and i'd like to be there for that.

GLENN & VALL
    No better place then Hedo to celebrate your birthday!!! You can get in touch with Robert or Beth at Wild Women Vacations to book our week if you would like to join us. 888-242-1055 Our 10 year wedding anniversay is April 26, can't wait to celebrate it at Hedo!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Registered User The Travel Slut's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Also, the 7th Annual Rendezvous-Reunion of KrewedeKrazyLifers (and FantasyFesters) return to Hedo II from June 22-30, 2013 to take advantage of warmer waters and before the real summer rains begin.

Our Group/Krewe managed to survive last month and we did have fun (with photographic proof---lol).

Ann

Quote Originally Posted by Jon and Janet View Post
    We are also doing a small group in late April Our first ever "Princess Week" which includes a hefty Spa certificate at no additional charge to use on ANY spa service. We are also bringing in male strippers from Kingston to put on a ladies only show which is going to be memorable. As with all trips the listings are at www.fluffernutters.com
    No matter when you go I am sure you will have a blast...There is NO place like Hedo and so many cool groups that attend.

Jon
    We are the Switch Hitters group and we will be there the week after you, but we are gonna be on site a few days early, so we look forward to meeting you guys!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12