Thread: How much do people get into theme nights at Desire?

How much do people get into theme nights at Desire?

Heh everyone!! My wife and I are getting theme clothing ideas together for our upcoming trip. Any ideas? How much do people really dress up (or down...lol)

Depends on the week, what group is there, what theme night it is.
    Our group has an actual costume contest every single night, so were really into it.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Depends on the week, what group is there, what theme night it is.
    Our group has an actual costume contest every single night, so were really into it.
    Cop..
    Desire forum...

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Doh!!
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

The two times we were there it varied. Around 9 pm people gathered outside in the main show area and I wold guess participation in the actual theme ranged from about 25% to 40%. But a lot of people took the theme idea very broadly so likely 60% were in some sort of theme outfit +/- depending on the night. That never translated all the way to the disco after. Not sure why. There were a few theme night costumes in the disco but mostly slutwear for the ladies and a shirt and pants for the guys. You will not be out of place if you dress in theme or some thing sexy. Most people dress to impress. I recall seeing one fellow in a pair of wrinked shorts and a baggy t-shirt one evening and he looked out of place.

Jeno very helpful. We are already starting to pack our bags (I know 7 weeks early...lol) and want to pack nice clothes, sexy clothes and theme clothes. On a scale of 1-10 how much fun did you have with the whole experience/resort? First the resort as a whole (place, cleanliness, food, staff, etc) and secondly the sexy features of the resort? We are going for both reasons

Oh Jeno.....BTW.....love your picture!!!

Like any smallish resort the people there make the difference and both trips things changed as people came and went. However, we really enjoyed both trips and look forward to going again but maybe try Pearl next time. The playroom can be fantastic. It is very nicely set up and appointed and when there are a bunch of twosomes threesomes and moresomes in there it is about as sexy as you can imagine.

The hot tub varied depending on the crowd. Some times sexy and flirty but at one point there was a group of people frowning on a couple having oral. There are beds around the hotub for those who like to show off or watch and they can be quite busy. The food and rooms are ok but not what you would get at a similarly priced resort such as Excellence. Nora does not eat meat and she always got something good to eat or the chef will make anything you want at any of the grills or restaurants if you ask.

The ECs are fantastic. Lots of naked beach and pool volleyball and silly games to watch or join. Beware the tequila and the spankings for breaking the games rules! Drinks delivered on the beach and around the pool. Wonderful beach beds. The beach is nice but there is a man made reef off shore to protect the beach so if you're like me and want to snorkel and swim it is a mixed blessing.

We are sometimes swingers but didn't partake on either trip and there was absolutely no pressure to do so from anyone.

We went mid February one time and it was coolish at night out of the hottub. The place is really in the middle of nowhere. Cab rides from the resort are pricey but get a cab from anywhere to return and it is cheap. Our cab from the airport was about $60 but we returned from about 3 times further away and it cost about $40.

Hope these random thoughts are helpful.

You will have a wonderful time.

Quote Originally Posted by lynnandrick View Post
    Oh Jeno.....BTW.....love your picture!!!
    And we love yours

We did our open water padi cert while at desire our first trip. In retrospect we have no need for anything that would take us off the desire property.

Wow your thoughts are very helpful. Both resort oriented (cab fees, volleyball, etc) and the sexy stuff. We both work out a ton as I race mountain bikes and teach 5 spin classes a week along with my full time job and Lynn has run three marathons and stays active running and we love hiking together. SO with that we try to stay in shape and with our fantastic sex life we have developed a desire to have fun in front of others. (we have invited and enjoyed another woman in our bedroom but even that we together are sharing the experience together. I respect you swinging sometimes but I can't share her like that. Do you enjoy that? Just wondering) Here is a question for you how do we load more sexy pictures of us on this sight to share with you? I can figure avatar and profile picture but not additional pictures. Thanks for everything!!

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Doh!!
    Its all good.
    I hadnt heard of your group going to Desire but I was prepared to be wrong.

Cheers,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

When are ya'll going to desire. My wife and I will be there Feb 8 for 5 days? We plan on participating on some of the nights. This will be our first experience

Hi. This will be our first experience too. We are going 2/27-3/3. We plan to enjoy everything the resort has to offer as long as we are together We enjoy nudity at home and have thought about a clothing optional resort and we have a dream of making love in front of others. Nervous but excited.