Thread: first timer

first timer

Hi!

New member here. I am planning a vacation to HedoIII and basically I am looking for tips, suggestions, reviews etc. from people who have been. there are so many rumors and myths surronding the Hedonism Resorts and I want to seperate fact from fiction.

So what can you tell me?

BTW I jsut broke up from my long time girl friend and am going stag and am getting a single guaranteed room... I want to be able to "forget" my ex in the comfort of privacy if you follow my meaning...That said I am going by myself.

Get a copy of this book.
    You will probably see public sex at hedonism, or atleast oral. If you stay on the nude side that is.

People aren't all models. Some are good looking, some aren't. Just like people you meet every day.

It is certainly possible to get some action as a single man, but single men out number single women by a large ratio and generally your attitude is what will set you apart (either good or bad).
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

thanks...if i get action I get action if I don't I don't...I get that I really do.

I guess waht I want to know is what are the best ways to get involved? The official site is rather general. what kind of activities are best to get involved with as a single male newbie? And hey I am now supermodel myself.

Hedonism has been my dream vaction for as long as I have known about the place and I want it ot be a fun experience.

what are some of the faux pas I should avoid in Hedonism??? Waht is simply frowned upon?

Touching without being invited. The attitude that you're entitled to sex or some other physical contact because of this that or the other thing.

I would say the best way to get involved is to participate. Go on a catamaran cruise (nude one if possible) that will allow you to get to know the others in the smaller group on the boat. Ditto for Snorkeling or Scuba diving if you do it. When the ECs (entertainment coordinators) are setting up games (nude volleyball for instance) volunteer. Sing at the bar, join the contests at lunch.

Don't try to be the sexy guy, the suave guy, etc. Be the fun guy.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

I agree with Chris. Just try to have fun and be social. I would just try to get involved as many activities as possible. Let people know that you are there to have a good time. There are always games and contests going on. I would get into those. Just go there to "meet" people and you might end up getting to know them better than you expect.
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

well as you may have noticed in some of my other posts so far ther are a lot of things I am interested in doing while there. (Deep Sea Fishing is at the top of thelist...I have never benn and have always wanted to give it a try) I ma also considering bringing my golf clubs just in case. But I really don't want to be too far from the action.

Also and this is kind of embarrasing I am a bit concerned about going nude. For a few reasons (my body shape, concerns about ummmm excitement to put it euphamistically.) I don't want to embarrass myself by being at full mast. Any suggestions in that area?

It won't happen. If it did happen it might spark come conversation, but seriously, it won't happen.
    Chris
    Site Administrator

<Also and this is kind of embarrasing I am a bit concerned about going nude. For a few reasons (my body shape, concerns about ummmm excitement to put it euphamistically.) I don't want to embarrass myself by being at full mast. Any suggestions in that area?>

It really won't matter at all. Nudies don't care. I've had half-masts and nobody blinked. I played a bit with my wife in the pool on a raft and one woman glanced over (perhaps past us) and went back to her book.

Seriously,
    Jeffrey

Just be yourself, If people would like you at a grocery store or the local buffet at lunch time you'll have a great time. We are all a bunch of "not so grown ups" running around nekkid eating free food and downing free drinks (the free part is kind of an illusion).

To get involved search the web sites for people traveling the time you are and email them. It's nice to be familiar with people when you arrive.
    Suffering from DIF and looking for a cure

the free drinks are kind of an illusion how???

I really do want to involve myself the best I can in everything but I am still shy by nature. Too bad there is no one that can kind of take me under their wing.

Buddy, I don't think you will have a problem. Hedonism is a worry free place. You only have worries if you bring them with you. Just go have fun, don't TRY to have fun. There is no way a person cannot enjoy themselves at Hedonism.