Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: watches/ bling

Quote Originally Posted by HedoIIIlover View Post
    I have seen a number of very good diver watches on people at Hedo. I wear a watch, waterproof all the time there as well. Best thing about it is I get to talk to all the lovely ladies who do not have one on and want to know what time it is.
    Hehe, indeed another reason to always wear one

Last edited by mchedo; 12-22-2016 at 11:12 AM.

I would wear whatever you want, if you like you nice, fancy, expensive watch, then wear it. Ricky never wears a watch at home since he always has his phone on him, but we needed one for Hedo as the hosts of a group, so I got him a really nice one that has his international union logo on it and he wears it to fancy occasions at home and he wears it at Hedo. So go for it! And you will get a lot of pretty ladies asking for the time, seems funny no one wants to wear a watch, but lots want to know the time, creatures of habit, lol
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

I also always wear a watch, and as mentioned above, it's amazing how many people each day ask me for the time! I also see lots of people wearing jewelry, everything from nipple rings (and many other piercings!) to necklaces and chains. Sometimes I wear my subbie collar too!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    I would wear whatever you want, if you like you nice, fancy, expensive watch, then wear it.
    Spot on. Couldn't agree more. It's Hedo do what makes you feel good. Also your naked, last thing people will notice is your watch.

Now socks on the other hand could give you some stares at the nude beach!
    Past Trips:
    November: 2008, 2011, 2012
    October: 2016
    January: 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020

Upcoming Trip: January 19th - 31st 2021

"I'm not talking diamonds/platinum etc but say a steel divers Rolex or Omega etc? "

A lot of nonsense written above. Divers wear watches. Divers go to Hedo and dive, wearing watches. They don't then lock them in a safe. Some people wear some jewelry some of the time. Others don't. There are no rules, just trends and practices. If your question is around a safety issue: then there is no issue. In my experience (over 30 years at Hedo) most 'missing' items have been left somewhere by a guest. They are usually 'found' next day, same place. Others are at the front desk. A few guests have been reported to be light fingered. As to staff: they are reliable, honest, and our friends.

I'd be more worried about 'stuff' in your suitcase disappearing as it winds it's way through an American airport, unlocked, unsecured, but opened.

So take and wear a watch but don't try to impress with its value. Wear your bling at night, if you wish, but not at the beach. Of course 'interesting' body piercing bling can be a very interesting conversation opener ... "That must have hurt. May I ..."

PNK

Quote Originally Posted by PNK View Post
    "I'm not talking diamonds/platinum etc but say a steel divers Rolex or Omega etc? "

A lot of nonsense written above. Divers wear watches. Divers go to Hedo and dive, wearing watches. They don't then lock them in a safe. Some people wear some jewelry some of the time. Others don't. There are no rules, just trends and practices. If your question is around a safety issue: then there is no issue. In my experience (over 30 years at Hedo) most 'missing' items have been left somewhere by a guest. They are usually 'found' next day, same place. Others are at the front desk. A few guests have been reported to be light fingered. As to staff: they are reliable, honest, and our friends.

I'd be more worried about 'stuff' in your suitcase disappearing as it winds it's way through an American airport, unlocked, unsecured, but opened.

So take and wear a watch but don't try to impress with its value. Wear your bling at night, if you wish, but not at the beach. Of course 'interesting' body piercing bling can be a very interesting conversation opener ... "That must have hurt. May I ..."

PNK
    Thank you PNK,

My question was indeed about the security aspect of wearing valuables being inside a gated resort.
    Last edited by nogozitu; 01-09-2014 at 07:05 PM.

Wear what you want and do not care about what anyone thinks. It's their problem if they think its pretentious, not yours LOL...I don't wear my Tag watch or my gold chain anymore, but only because I am afraid of getting too drunk and misplacing them or getting robbed on my morning walks off of the resort. Wear it!

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    I am bringing the most expensive watch I have owned in years,a $30 casio solar powered job bot at WalMart.Let's here it for solar power!Now,about my car................
    No, you can't bring your car to Hedo...
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Next ride to Hedo: Jan 29th - Feb 16th 2016. :

Rolex
    Last edited by silvertip; 08-15-2014 at 03:51 PM.

Safe? Sure.
    Smart? Maybe not. As long as you're not a careless drinker, I guess it will be ok.
    I don't tend to wear anything of value on a beach or in chlorine -- but that's me.

Quote Originally Posted by phillygirl22 View Post
    Safe? Sure.
    Smart? Maybe not. As long as you're not a careless drinker, I guess it will be ok.
    I don't tend to wear anything of value on a beach or in chlorine -- but that's me.
    Me either, not even a bathing suit :-)
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

I never wear my watch at Hedo but on the other hand...the only jewelry I wear are my wedding rings... Other than that...any other "bling" is wore at night...now the hubby he wears his watch no matter where he is..with nice watch tan lines lol...and besides..I need a nap in the afternoon before dinner...so I have to know what time it is cause I don't want to miss out on much..lol

Each to their own....

Quote Originally Posted by KandJ View Post
    I have to wear my watch. I feel naked without it.
    Hate to tell you this but the last picture I saw of you wearing a watch you looked totally naked!
    Last edited by rennie69; 01-09-2014 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rennie69 View Post
    Hate to tell you this but the last picture I saw of you wearing a watch you looked totally naked!
    Teehee

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast