Thread: 1 month+ stay jamaica + wife sharing (maybe mexico)

1 month+ stay jamaica + wife sharing (maybe mexico)

OMG spent 20 minutes composing first post, click submit, says not logged in and everything lost lol
    if it happens again I may cry :-)

This Feb/March want to do Jamaica or Mexico for 1month+ because we both work remotely from internet and kids are gone. Why drop 5k on a week when we can go for a month off resort is what i am thinking. We are wlling to trade not being in a 5 star for longer stay as long as it is safe, close to action and not a dump.

We are experienced in the lifestyle. This particular trip will be a focus on threesome with straight males, likely with a focus on interracial. Done it before, enjoyed it. We have only ever played locally in Canada using AFF/craigs or attending parties.

Question 1, any advice/links/recommendations on where to go for safe affordable accommodations near the action in Jamaica (close to hedo etc..). I have found a few myself where I can keep our expense under $1500 a month if we travel alone or under 1k a month per couple if we share accommodations. WE have a couple we party with that are looking to fulfill the same fantasy so could work out and there is added security in it.

Question 2, safe way/places to hook up with sexy sane locals? We are not shy or timid, I have previous experience in policing BUT that is also what concerns me. I may think I am the man and can protect my wife in Canada but I am sure I would be in for a rude awakening if I went to the wrong places in some other countries unarmed so I really really value advice. I am brave not stupid! :-) We can of course get night passes to hedo but just curious about other options.

These same questions apply to Riviera May Mexico. Does not seem to hard to find cheap monthly accommodations there but not sure how much success we would have at interracial threesome play there?

Would we enjoy a month in Jamaica? We LOVE to party/dance, hang out with cool people. We are not stuck up.

negril.com is a great site with a forum on strictly negril. I've learned a lot off that site as far as restaurants, hotels and bars go. There is lots of great info there.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and proudly proclaiming -- WOW! What a ride!"

Next ride to Hedo: Jan 29th - Feb 16th 2016. :