Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Post Hurricane Dean

I personally do not play tennis or work out. I do golf and ride horses. Thought you rode horses, too. I did none of the above on my vacation. I also like being naked. Am I talking to a male or female here?
    R and J

Being from Missouri we have foxtrotters here!!! gotta love gated it makes a great natural vibrator... the other kind of riding I do is on 650cc's. he he..

I gotta admit i would love to take that tour where they ride the horses on the beach... I bet the fantasy is better then real life tho.
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have

Quote Originally Posted by Juliegirl View Post
    Well, it just hit me wrong, because Garfield, the tennis pro is one of the best throughout the Caribbean, a talented Jamaican man with six children.... who also does his part to help Jamaican kids learn tennis who are poor (which he likely is at some level, too) yet he still feels benevolent to help others. He is a special guy - it just made me feel bad for folks not to know he was there! Okay, I'm outta here now. Gotta go water the horses. It's hot out.

Chill....this is Hedo we are talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is all good!!!!!

MrandMrsB

Good lord - he's still a real person. You all are a tough crowd. To Happycooter - are you saying you're from Missouri? I am also in Missouri
    R and J

yep blue hair capital of the world the big town of Branson
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have

Goodbye Dean!!!!!!

Glad to hear everyone is ok @ Hedo, we are heading down Sept 14-21/07 for our first time and have been praying there was little damage done to the resort. We are so excited is anyone else going to be @ Hedo this week? Please get in tough with us if you are I would love to chat.

Since this is our first time wondered if anyone had a few tips for packing...lol and if we will should bring things for the island kids like when going to cuba..

Quote Originally Posted by dn&ln View Post
    Glad to hear everyone is ok @ Hedo, we are heading down Sept 14-21/07 for our first time and have been praying there was little damage done to the resort. We are so excited is anyone else going to be @ Hedo this week? Please get in tough with us if you are I would love to chat.

Since this is our first time wondered if anyone had a few tips for packing...lol and if we will should bring things for the island kids like when going to cuba..
    The best advice we got was that you should pack your suitcase...and then remove half of what you packed...you will still end up with too much!!

We always bring treats for the staff and their kids...candy and school supplies seem to be appreciated a lot!
    MrandMrsB

Was not giving anyone a hard time for playing tennis, if that's what you want to do on your vacation and relaxes you, go for it, every day, twice a day.
    It's all about enjoying yourself.
    dn&ln, we'll be there when you guys are, look for sexy joan's pigtails and the couple that's tatooed and pierced, can't miss us, lol. Also the Police Patches tatooed on my leg kinda gives us away also.
    Paul + joan....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

No matter. I don't play tennis. We had a great vacation with LOTS of sex, most of it not in the room, only a couple times actually....
    R and J

We went horse riding in the sea, it was fantastic and only $75. You don't need to be an accomplished rider, in fact I nearly fell off into the sea about 10 times but it was such a fun experience. We didn't play tennis, it was too hot but I did feel sorry for the poor instructor who sat there all day on his own. We didn't do the gym either but I had a great "Strip Aerobics dance" lesson, hubby enjoyed it too.

Garfield is great guy! i had the pleasure to hang out with him for a few days, and he is supercool! anybody going soon would you please tell him Brian from room 2218 said Hi.

Denz!!

Welcome back to the unreal world.

Glad to hear that you guys had a great time while you were there, even the storm. We already miss it ourselves.

Peter and Joanne

LOL....

This thread is a perfect example of why we NEED Hedo!

How did a thread about a Hurricane turn into a discussion of Tennis and Horses?

Man...we need some of the stuff sold in the harbor!!!

LOL
    Last edited by MrandMrsB; 08-26-2007 at 05:49 PM.
    MrandMrsB

Smile We are getting ready to enjoy Hedo II

Hi Everyone! We will be arriving at Hedo II on Sept 14th thru the 19th. This will be our first visit. Does anyone know what evening events are planned as we are having difficulty figuring it out (for packing reasons!!). We are soooo looking forward to a great time! So glad Hurricane Dean didn't ruin it all!
    KandN

Hey K and N, well we will be there from 9/11 to 9/17. We are trying to drum up some participation for a Pirate Night Friday the 14th, the night you get in.
    Its our first visit to H2, been to H3 once this past April.
    Make sure you have (or make there) Toga's for thursday toga night, PJ night is always fun. Everything else (besides Pirate Night) is optional.
    Feel free to email us (CopNkitten@aol.com), if you would like to exchange pics, so you know who to look for.
    Or look for sexy joan, she will always be in some form of pigtails (my fetish).
    Paul + joan.... 15 days, 8 hours, 37 mins, 50 seconds
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast