Thread: Nov 2-9

Nov 2-9

We just checked and the web site says that H3 is totally full, no rooms at all for the week of 11/2-9. After reading all of the posts about getting bumped and having to stay elsewhere, we are a bit concerned! Any suggestions? That would totally suck to have our first trip screwed up that way. If we wanted to stay some place else, we would have booked it! We aren't going for the beautiful beaches......

it depends on who you booked and what day you are cominng n... if you are with robert and wild women at least your agent will be at the resort
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have

What I was told from Robert is The TA has so many rooms to sale some TA will over sale hopeing that the other did not. So when you get to the resort if yours have over sold rooms you may get bumped out for a day or so.
    Robert told me that he never sales more rooms then he has so his people don't get bumped. I have been to hedo 11 times and I have never been bumped.
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com

So, if you didn't have a travel agent, just booked online... would you have more of a chance of being bumped?

Quote Originally Posted by Imanda View Post
    So, if you didn't have a travel agent, just booked online... would you have more of a chance of being bumped?
    Do you mean using something like Travelocity or something else.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelwolf View Post
    Do you mean using something like Travelocity or something else.
    Yeah, we used expedia.... booked it back in February.

Quote Originally Posted by Imanda View Post
    Yeah, we used expedia.... booked it back in February.
    I'm not familiar with Expedia, meaning I've never used them. I have a couple of the others for hotels here in the states like for a trip to Memphis or Branson but that's about it. I would go to the Expedia site and see if there's any information about an overbooking policy. I know Travelocity is supposed to have a guarantee with the roaming gnome enforcer. Expedia may offer something like it too.

I'd be sure to have the phone number handy but don't know how you'd get a phone line to call with.

Got this from the Expedia site:

"You can count on us to provide support throughout your trip. Whether you have questions about your itinerary, have a change in travel plans, or need help resolving a problem with the trip you booked, we're here to help 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our job is to satisfy you!

We guarantee that the travel you booked with Expedia will meet the descriptions on our site and in your itinerary (as confirmed on our site within 24 hours of travel), or we will work with our partners on your behalf to find a solution.
    We’ll take responsibility—at no additional cost to you—if we make a mistake booking your travel.
    If you need to change your travel plans at any time, just call us at 1-800-EXPEDIA (1-404-728-8787 outside the continental U.S.), and we'll work with our partners to find the best available solution."