Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: First Trip Experience

Quote Originally Posted by PeasnapodX2 View Post
    YOU ARE SO ON THE MONEY HERE WITH THE ABOVE STATEMENT. THUMBS UP. WE WILL BE GOING HOME IN 11 MONTHS. I GOT dif. REAL BAD. MY COUNT DOWN IS STARTED TODAY. Like our favorite staff would say Like the lovely SABRINA SAY "dON'T SAY GOODBYE JUST SAY SEE YA SOON." To me that means more than all the money on earth.
    Are you guys for real? Yesterday you were claiming you got raped and you and your husband are emotional wrecks and now you say you can't wait to go back?? What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by takemetonegril View Post
    Eldon is totally the man, remembers my name, drink and group. Last year when he saw me he said Hey Bill, is this the Bunch's week or are you here early. Friendly, genuine, all around great guy.
    I always bring a real full size beer glass with me for at night, and for the first trip, this past Sept it broke.
    My first night in the piano bar, Eldon asked me, wheres your big glass? lol
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Jon and Janet View Post
    Hi,
    I am Jon, the CEO being reviewed. Let me start by apologizing profusely to anyone who was offended during the October weeks during my "piano bar" stints. Before becoming one of the owners at Hedo I was known for throwing the wildest parties at the resort. Fluffernutters is and was my group. Many of the stunts. like change of clothes, YMCA, leave your hat on date back to Fluffernutters. many many years ago. Some go back to when the group was "hedohome" with Dave the Pianist and even Ultima. Karmar will tell you that I taught him most of the routines he does. I have made some mistakes in assuming that the non fluff crowd would also enjoy the antics. Obviously, as the CEO I am no longer looked at as just the wild/crazy guy who runs Fluffernutters. During Fluff weeks I come with my wife of 33 years, the lovely Janet. I also bring some of my employees - many of whom are younger females. Since I now attend more often than just the Fluffernutter weeks - some weeks have not included "The Lovely Janet." The week in question had our friend Sara a fitness model who is in her 30's and close friends to both Janet and I. These are people who have been my friends and Fluffernutters way before any financial interest in Hedo. They attended my parties at Desire, The Playboy Mansion, Rehab, etc. Fluffernutters who know me know how much in love I am with my wife - we are junior high school sweethearts - dated at 13/12 and then again at 17/16 and been together ever since. Those who know Juliana, Christine, Tressa, etc know that they are part of what makes a Fluffernutter party rock. It has taken me getting some bad feedback in October to realize that the piano bar I envision does not sit well with a non Fluffernutters crowd. That even if 80 people are rocking it, if there are 20 who are uncomfortable - that now - as one of the owners - it does not bode well. I truly apologize to those who felt uncomfortable. There will be no more antics in the piano bar except during my major Fluffernutter weeks. The last week in February and the week in July (12-20 in 2014) will be all our piano bar fun. Those weeks have women waiting in line to dance naked on the piano and to enjoy how wild the bar changes to. We will be building another 2-4 Fluff weeks so that for those who want to can have those weeks to choose from. I will refrain from any antics during the non Fluff weeks and I respectively apologize to those who felt uncomfortable and or offended by my actions. Those who know me would tell you many stories of the goodness I have brought to Hedo and how deep my heart and soul feels for the resort, its staff and the magic that Hedo represents..... Jon (and the Lovely Janet)
    Jon,
    You really overestimate the percentage of those attending Fluff weeks that enjoy your antics. a HUGE percentage find them boorish and obnoxious and talk about them being that way. MANY folks that travel with the Fluffs simply tolerate those things they find distasteful and attend to be with the friends they have made over the years. We have been there with the Fluffs 3 times. The first trip we went into the piano bar and thought WOW - this is over the top! But 7 nights? After the 3rrd night we stopped coming.

We specifically chose a non-Fluff week this year; the last really fun time we had in the piano bar was a non-fluff week. We hope you are not in the process of "Flufferizing" the resort, because we will really miss going there and so will many, many others.

There are often many sexy and erotic things that take place between (and among) willing participants at Hedo day and night. Why in the world would anyone feel compelled to bully anyone to do anything they didn't want to do? Perhaps a "NO MEANS NO" sign should be posted in the piano bar to remind everyone how they should behave. No matter who you may be.

This could happen anywhere in the world. I don't blame Hedo at all. He posed as security and had a lookout. So no one to trust. I waited for Kevin to get back on the resort. I had to convince him I was cheating so he would not kill me to shut me up. I did not know what he would do if he thought he would get caught? He will continue to do this and I am sure he will slip p. He was not good looking man at all. I have been temped by some very good looking Jamaican men in the past but I am a nudist. He could have fed me to the sharks and I may have never came home. I did what I needed to do to survive. He could go to any resort and continue that shit. I pray he slips up. He may even try Breezes, N Resort or anywhere else. The police take this very seriously and yes they say I was raped. They treated me with care as a victim not a liar. I am not a liar. The truth becomes part of your past and lies become your future. A saying on face book. So true. I just want to help other ladies to be cautious and trust no one they do not know well there. That is why I posted this Rape. Just one lady who does not get assaulted or raped makes the flack you give me on here worth it all. I care and those that know me there know me well enough to know I wouldn't lie about this.
    I am doing pretty good know and making more sense. Trauma is a crazy thing to understand?

I've just been reading through this trip report and most of the comments ... good report, by the way - thanks! Seems like a lot of people have said the things I would in response to Jon's behavior but I thought I'd add my 2 cents worth. The one thing I noticed overall during our trip was what I could only think to call a kind of lowering of tone - in the guests and their attitudes and the entertainment, specifically. This report, and specifically Jon's actions, behavior and attitude, would bear that out and explain a lot ... it's coming from the top down and that is really disturbing news. If you read my trip report you can see that we love Hedo, have been several times and are thrilled with all the work being done to bring the resort up to a much better standard, but it will all be for nothing if this guy and his "my way or the highway" belligerence is going to be the rule rather than the exception. As annoyed as we were to be forced to deal with the needs of a mild-mannered group like the Ms No Swimsuit group, we would have been apoplectic having to deal with Jon's behavior. People spend way too much time, effort, and money to come to a place that is meant to be a hassle-free chill out zone, NOT to have to put with this BS or a similar attitude from too many guests who apparently believe that if the "boss" acts and talks that way, then they can too. It would be nice to think that he would clean up his act because it's the right thing to do, but if he can't manage that, then Jon needs to sort himself out and realize he's shooting himself in the foot, financially speaking, to behave that way. Not to mention pissing off the other investors! I'm done now. Thanks for listening, folks, and goodnight!

We booked not really knowing about the groups in July 2014. To be honest I feel a bit nervousness now. We are desire resort repeaters about 14 times. And have never felt the way many people have felt about this person. I really hope nothing like this happens in our Hedo stay

I know we exchanged messages on the Desire forum. Trust me, you will have a good time. You will meet Jon and realize that he is truly a very nice person. We have known him now for 5 years and have a lot of respect for him. You can't do a group trip and fill over 250 rooms if you are not doing things right and are treating people well.

Quote Originally Posted by latinos28 View Post
    We booked not really knowing about the groups in July 2014. To be honest I feel a bit nervousness now. We are desire resort repeaters about 14 times. And have never felt the way many people have felt about this person. I really hope nothing like this happens in our Hedo stay
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345