Thread: What to do or say if wifey wants to go BUT her body is nothing like those who post

What to do or say if wifey wants to go BUT her body is nothing like those who post

It's very sad wifey now has a thyroid problem and her weight has gone up to 170 lbs. yes she has a roll but due to her thyroids she can't lose the weight and is very body conscious she works out 5 days a week for 2 hours eat very lightly so don't suggest exercise or diet.
    But she's not unattractive has a great personality and all that goes with it....
    BUT all she see is the Ladies there who look great or better ANY Ladies want to offer up advise? She looks great in clothes.
    I don't know what else to say, she love the Islands the beach the scene BUT how can I / We get over her new shyness about her body?

thanks all

There is only one way to get her over her shyness, help convince her to go. NOT everyone is there is picture perfect by far. Most there are normal body weight, and some are smaller and some are bigger. 170 lbs is NOT big!!! Hedo does so much for a women's self image - as least for everyone I have talked to and from my own experiences. It is kinda difficult to get over the thought of being naked in front of so many strangers, but once you go you'll know and she will wish she had of done it YEARS ago!!

Pick a date, go to the hedonism.com/events page and check out the groups that are there when you want to go and contact them. I find that going with a group helps you get to know others before you go and really adds to your Hedo experience. Plus lots of groups offer extras above and beyond what the resort itself offers. Such as our group has private parties, meet and greet, DJ at the pool all afternoon with lots of fun games and prize give aways, express check in, lots of sexy gifts for the ladies from our sponsor Naughty Girl Lingerie and hats for everylady and lots more - including being able to ride the sybian (if you have never heard of that, google it OMG!!!!! ) Anyway, that was my ramble. Please feel free to pm me for more Hedo chatting or she can email me at hedo-switch-hitters@Hotmail.com if she wants to chat more about Hedo. I love talking Hedo!!!! xoxoxxo
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    There is only one way to get her over her shyness, help convince her to go. NOT everyone is there is picture perfect by far. Most there are normal body weight, and some are smaller and some are bigger. 170 lbs is NOT big!!! Hedo does so much for a women's self image - as least for everyone I have talked to and from my own experiences. It is kinda difficult to get over the thought of being naked in front of so many strangers, but once you go you'll know and she will wish she had of done it YEARS ago!!

Pick a date, go to the hedonism.com/events page and check out the groups that are there when you want to go and contact them. I find that going with a group helps you get to know others before you go and really adds to your Hedo experience. Plus lots of groups offer extras above and beyond what the resort itself offers. Such as our group has private parties, meet and greet, DJ at the pool all afternoon with lots of fun games and prize give aways, express check in, lots of sexy gifts for the ladies from our sponsor Naughty Girl Lingerie and hats for everylady and lots more - including being able to ride the sybian (if you have never heard of that, google it OMG!!!!! ) Anyway, that was my ramble. Please feel free to pm me for more Hedo chatting or she can email me at hedo-switch-hitters@Hotmail.com if she wants to chat more about Hedo. I love talking Hedo!!!! xoxoxxo
    That about covers it. It really makes a big difference.

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    First off,she needs to know HEDO is not a lingerie model convention.There is every body type in the world there,male and female.Can't speak for the other guys but I have yet to see an unattractive lady at HEDO.They are all special just for being there!The best ones are the ones with the big smiles and charming personalities.Those are the ones I miss the most,not the fashion model types who are about 1% of the total.And you need to let her know she still looks good to you;so just go for it and have the time of your life!Cause you will and she will fit right in!Once she goes,chances are you will not be able to keep her away from HEDO later so start saving your money now.

A woman's point of view here for what it's worth... I think every woman is so super aware of her parts she is self conscious about. Find a woman that doesn't feel like this. That's the thing about Hedo though that I wasn't prepared for... You kinda begin to love your own skin! Other men... And yes women... Flirt with you at times. Husbands find their wives super sexy when they see this and believe me your relationship will get supercharged! Another thought... I've seen women of ALL sizes, ages, and some recovering from breast cancer after a mastectomy. These women just put a smile on their face, drink in hand, and enjoyed the scenery and it showed that they felt good. Like someone else said its worth looking at the groups going, I personally have more fun with real people of all walks of like rather than model types...just my personal opinion. Go and enjoy and live a little. I promise this vacation is like no other and you can truly design it however you guys want it!

Over the years we've discovered at all the clothing optional or nude beaches or resorts we've gone too that the clientele at these places is no different than sitting in your local mall and watching adults walk by. In other words, all ages, body types, levels of fitness, etc. So if your wife is worried about 'fitting in' she will indeed fit right in. My wife was worried that the women at our favorite c/o spot would be all, in her words, 'skinny skinny swimsuit models'. Well once she went there, she discovered, that the distribution of ages, fitness levels, body types, etc. was just like everywhere else...and she said, 'Oh what the heck...' off came her suit and the rest is history. Now whenever we travel someplace warm a c/o option is always part of the planning for both of us. It's all good!

Hedo is all sizes and shapes. Some like skinny some like soft. Hedo is all of it. don't worry about what you look like NO ONE CARES. It's all about what is inside.

Book the trip and have a great one

Jim

H2 Feb 17-21 2011
    March 30-Apr 6 2012
    March 22-30 2013
    April 11-19 2014

Return 3/27-4/4 2015

The title of your post is "What to do or say if wifey wants to go BUT her body is nothing like those who post ".

You say to her "When do you want to go?" and you make all the arrangements. Hedo is not about what you are like on the outside, but rather what you are like on the inside.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857