Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Casual Clothes for the Guys???

Quote Originally Posted by funcouple_nepa View Post
    well mike brought one pair of shorts for the whole week lol so hope he doesnt get them dirty,, he does have plenty of sarongs,, figure we will just thro that on and be covered.. the shorts and tee is for the restaurant... tminus ONE day tillwe leave and 2 till we arrive
    He should really take at least 2, in case one does get dirty. Throw some boxers in there too, trust me!!!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    He should really take at least 2, in case one does get dirty. Throw some boxers in there too, trust me!!!
    hahah he already did that before,, when we read this he said I shoudl throw in at least one more,, so now he has 2 pairs shorts and many boxers he had some sexy boxers in there originally, and some hot sarongs,,, lol but ty for the tip u guys t minus one day

My husband and I both like to dress up for dinner each night then we will go to the room and change esp. he will change to something more casual for the piano bar and club! he brings 2 pr cargo shorts, 1 gym shorts and 5 collard shirts (and 1 pr of dress pants) and I dress for most of the theme nights and he dresses for pj night and fetish night!! i have just started packing some for our trip in June

NL, I never bring long pants anymore. Its just too fricken hot. A few pairs of shorts, a selection of casual collared shirts, a couple pairs of sandles and you're good for non theme evening wear. Breakfast & lunch shorts t-shirts, sometimes I just wear a towel to lunch.

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    LOL Bill "nice dress shits??" Never tried a dress shit. Seems sort of messy.
    Last edited by caughtyoulookin; 04-18-2011 at 10:27 AM.

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Hedobill;133379] nice dress shits and a nice pair of shoes.QUOTE]

LOL Bill you're too funny.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

I have to agree with HedoBill. If my wife is going to dress up and look both beautiful and sexy for me (and you guys too) then I will on occasion where a nice pair of pants and put up with the heat for a couple of hours. A dressier short sleeved shirt (ie. Tommy Bahama style) to go with it. If you ladies can wear some of those heels and outfits, it is the least we can do as a thank you as we attempt to look good for you.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by robmck View Post
    I have to agree with HedoBill. If my wife is going to dress up and look both beautiful and sexy for me (and you guys too) then I will on occasion where a nice pair of pants and put up with the heat for a couple of hours. A dressier short sleeved shirt (ie. Tommy Bahama style) to go with it. If you ladies can wear some of those heels and outfits, it is the least we can do as a thank you as we attempt to look good for you.

Rob
    Ladies love a man dressed up for wine and dine That's cool Rob!

1996 Hedo III 1st visit
    Hedo II Spring & Fall yearly
    2012 Freedom Takeover cruise

Last time we went I brought along a couple pairs of super lightweight convertible pants designed for fishermen. The legs will zip off and do double duty as extra shorts if need be, yet they're still casual dress enough to feel good about going to dinner in. The ones I have our made by Simms (the wader company), but Columbia also offers them in their PFG line. I probably wouldn't have bothered with them at all, but arriving back in Reno at the end of October to snow on the ground, I was glad I had them.
    Connie and Mick from Reno, NV

Trip # 2... Oct. 27th - Nov. 6th, 2011

Trip # 3.... Oct. 26th - Nov. 4th, 2012

Trip # 4 ... Oct. 30th - Nov. 8th, 2013

Yahoo...... Dancing_2Some
    SLS......... Dancing2some
    AFF......... Dancing2some

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by smile View Post
    Shorts, t-shirts, and flip flops. That's pretty much all I pack for casual clothes. These will get you into the 'nice' restaurants as well. I like my linen shorts and silk tees as they seem to go well with hot and humid. I do like to have enough to have a fresh set each day. I also took a pair of light gym shorts and that is what I wore down and back from the nude areas. Although by the end of the week, I just slung my towel over my shoulder and stayed naked!
    Based on what we experienced last week, there is no need for the gym shorts to get you to the nude side. In fact, no need for the slung towel either. The former "prude side" appears to be clothing optional now. My wife and I both walked naked along the beach to the nude side every day.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Blog Entries
    A bathing suit goes a long way at Hedo. If you decide to walk the beach over towards Sandals or take the cruise to Ricks, a bathing suit is pretty much all you need. Bathing suit and a T also works well for breakfast and lunch in the dining room. I also bring a couple of pair of dressy linen shorts for dinner and a couple of pairs of baggy cotton long pants with tie bottoms for dinner. Polo type shirts work well too. They pack well and they're dressy enough for the restaurants, You really don't need much, but as mentioned earlier, it all depends on whether you participate in the themes.
    8/9/11 to 8/21/11 SOON COME, BUT NOT SOON ENOUGH!!! Kitten & Angel's Spring Fling 4/5/12 to 4/14/12

Registered User Dave_Houston_TX's Avatar
    We were wondering what exactly to pack - especially for Cindy and theme nights.

Blog Entries
    Wow, you revived a 3 year-old thread! Hedo trip packing for guys is easy, more difficult for women.

My standard advice is to pack clothing for a 7/8 day Hedo trip as though it were for 3/4 day long weekend trip to a "vanilla" resort in, say, south Florida. In other words, pack half the clothes because you only need to be dressed for breakfast, dinner, and if you leave the resort for any reason. Breakfast attire is typically shorts with t-shirts or bikini tops. Theme night costumes can be worn to dinner and for the rest of the evening, so decide what theme nights you want to participate in before you pack. Dinner attire otherwise is shorts with golf or Hawaiian-style button-down shirts for men, and short sexy summer dresses for women. No long pants, no socks, no non-sexy underwear required at all for week at Hedo!

Pack toiletry items, shoes and accessories (i.e., jewelry items) like a regular "vanilla" week-long vacation. Women tend to bring a lot of shoes and costume jewelry and slutware lingerie. Don't bring expensive jewelry or expensive watches, as they can get easily lost (you will be nude and drinking more than usual, after all) and there is the risk of theft.

Two items that I strongly recommend are one insulated mug each (bubba kegs) and water socks/shoes for walking in the water off the beach (lots of spiny sea urchins in shallow water along the Negril beach shore are hazardous to bare feet). Dick's Sporting Goods or a similar store should have the mugs and water socks/shoes. Bring plenty of sun screen for the "nether regions" especially.
    Last edited by Jamaica Joe; 07-19-2014 at 06:57 PM.

Registered User Dave_Houston_TX's Avatar
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jamaica joe View Post
    wow, you revived a 3 year-old thread! Hedo trip packing for guys is easy, more difficult for women.

My standard advice is to pack clothing for a 7/8 day hedo trip as though it were for 3/4 day long weekend trip to a "vanilla" resort in, say, south florida. In other words, pack half the clothes because you only need to be dressed for breakfast, dinner, and if you leave the resort for any reason. Breakfast attire is typically shorts with t-shirts or bikini tops. Theme night costumes can be worn to dinner and for the rest of the evening, so decide what theme nights you want to participate in before you pack. Dinner attire otherwise is shorts with golf or hawaiian-style button-down shirts for men, and short sexy summer dresses for women. No long pants, no socks, no non-sexy underwear required at all for week at hedo!

Pack toiletry items, shoes and accessories (i.e., jewelry items) like a regular "vanilla" week-long vacation. Women tend to bring a lot of shoes and costume jewelry and slutware lingerie. Don't bring expensive jewelry or expensive watches, as they can get easily lost (you will be nude and drinking more than usual, after all) and there is the risk of theft.

Two items that i strongly recommend are one insulated mug each (bubba kegs) and water socks/shoes for walking in the water off the beach (lots of spiny sea urchins in shallow water along the negril beach shore are hazardous to bare feet). Dick's sporting goods or a similar store should have the mugs and water socks/shoes. Bring plenty of sun screen for the "nether regions" especially.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12