Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nov. 28 Dec.9

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfox View Post
    Daphnelson Every year that is the way it goes for us, this year we are packed already but might have to take 3 big suitcases to get all of her stuff in LOL customs things that we are bring stuff into the country to sell we would not be needing 3 big suit cases when going to a NUDE RESORT LOL
    Ha ha - we keep saying this year let's do it with just carry on.....never happens :-)

Getting so excited can't wait to meet all of you, we can have cocktails at the nude pool bar, and then dinner on the terrace, see everyone soon

Quote Originally Posted by vmanford View Post
    Getting so excited can't wait to meet all of you, we can have cocktails at the nude pool bar, and then dinner on the terrace, see everyone soon
    Looks like a great cross section of people during our stay. We are counting the days.....of course the Reggae Marathon is on our mind but so is the fun at Hedo....been too long since our last visit!

Can not wait! We get in on the 29 around 330pm!

For sure now it is 3 suitcases. We get there on Nov 28 at 12:30

Quote Originally Posted by GandG View Post
    Can not wait! We get in on the 29 around 330pm!
    Don't drink all of the Whiskey - save some for our arrival on the 4th

The only one that you have to worry about is the cream rum that might be all gone with all the body shots going on

Hey I am all in for the body shots sounds like fun to us

We arrive on turkey day! 4 nights at hedo then off to samara cliffs for 2 nights. I know im gonna regret staying the last two days there instead of hedo but whats done is done. Been busy shopping for the mrs.to make sure she feels sexy dressed. It snowed in chicago tiday so looking at 87 degrees is gonna be even more special.

Well I am about to leave for work on my bicycle. 13 miles in 16 degree cold. I usually start to take the train when it gets this cold but thoughts of negril in ten days should help keep my stuff warm! Hopefully I wont lose any parts.

Daphnelson if rum cream runs out we are bring liquor wipped cream Irish Mist, Choc,and Caramel 2years ago we had some and Winston made a game were he put the wipped cream on a person and his or her had to lick it off the fastest I was the slowest and In my eyes I was the winner LOL but what a mess good thing there is a shower right next to the nude pool

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfox View Post
    Daphnelson if rum cream runs out we are bring liquor wipped cream Irish Mist, Choc,and Caramel 2years ago we had some and Winston made a game were he put the wipped cream on a person and his or her had to lick it off the fastest I was the slowest and In my eyes I was the winner LOL but what a mess good thing there is a shower right next to the nude pool
    Slowest is always the winner - lol. AND yes thankfully there is the shower!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234