Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about when to attend, and possibly with who?

curiousprudie, you sound just like us only we are older. Trust us, you will have fun! Don't worry about being judged or about getting into uncomfortable situations. Like I've heard said - you are at a 3 Star resort with 5-star guests. I'll throw in a pitch for going Feb. 7 to Feb. 15 (when we are there). The Bubbly Bare's are there that week and if you are looking for nice folks without too many swingers, this may be the group for you. My wife was worried about the same things you mentioned but we both had enough fun to reschedule for next year (she used to be a prude and she's still not ready to share). That's also sensual yoga week, so if you really want to have some time for intimate expression with your spouse - it's a great experience. As for some of your concerns, here is what you will likely experience. You will arrive, check-in, walk to your room, see a few people walking around naked as you walk to your room, get to your room and take off all your clothes, then walk to the nude beach/pool. It might seem strange at first but by day 2 you'll be a pro.
    Mitch & Melisa

Great posts Cdn_cpl, LnD_Fun and mrcaj. Hit the nail right on the head!
    s
    St. Martin, FWI, 1991-2011
    Hedonism II -January 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 (x2), 2017
    Cayo Largo, Cuba, December 1-7, 2014
    Hedonism II - April 10-17, 2016 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 16-23, 2017 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedonism II - April 8-15, 2018 K&A Spring Fling
    Hedo 2 April 14-21, 2019 K&A Spring Fling
    H2 April 8-17, 2022 K&A Spring Fling

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done" - Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by mrcaj View Post
    curiousprudie, you sound just like us only we are older. Trust us, you will have fun! Don't worry about being judged or about getting into uncomfortable situations. Like I've heard said - you are at a 3 Star resort with 5-star guests. I'll throw in a pitch for going Feb. 7 to Feb. 15 (when we are there). The Bubbly Bare's are there that week and if you are looking for nice folks without too many swingers, this may be the group for you. My wife was worried about the same things you mentioned but we both had enough fun to reschedule for next year (she used to be a prude and she's still not ready to share). That's also sensual yoga week, so if you really want to have some time for intimate expression with your spouse - it's a great experience. As for some of your concerns, here is what you will likely experience. You will arrive, check-in, walk to your room, see a few people walking around naked as you walk to your room, get to your room and take off all your clothes, then walk to the nude beach/pool. It might seem strange at first but by day 2 you'll be a pro.

We too are going this same week, and it's our first time. We specifically booked this week to go with the Yoga/Massage group - we figured it would be a fun experience where can spend a lot of time together just the two of us, and focusing on each other. It's our first time being naked in public for the both of us, and we booked on the prude side to ease into things, knowing we have the option to explore the nude side as much as we care to once we are there.

Thanks for the advice everyone! We are really looking at going in September or October at this point.

Honestly, my biggest thing about getting nude is the fact that I'd say my husbands body is an 8 or a 9, whereas mine is more of a 6...but all the pictures I've seen and the videos are of models? That's lame!

I'm really excited that everyone is so open and nice! Honestly I am now really excited to put a deposit on a room!

It will be a life changer when you go! It give a woman so much confidence, it's impossible to explain until you go and experience it for yourself
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CherryClem View Post
    We too are going this same week, and it's our first time. We specifically booked this week to go with the Yoga/Massage group - we figured it would be a fun experience where can spend a lot of time together just the two of us, and focusing on each other. It's our first time being naked in public for the both of us, and we booked on the prude side to ease into things, knowing we have the option to explore the nude side as much as we care to once we are there.
    Look for us and introduce yourself (we are friendly, lol). We look just like our picture. You'll most likely find us at the nude beach or nude pool, or if you haven't made it there yet, look for us in the dining room.

Mitch and Melisa
    Mitch & Melisa

Look for us and introduce yourself (we are friendly, lol). We look just like our picture. You'll most likely find us at the nude beach or nude pool, or if you haven't made it there yet, look for us in the dining room.

Mitch and Melisa
    Will do! It will be nice to "know" someone ahead of time before we go. I am painfully shy and not the most outgoing, so having a couple of friendly faces to scope out when we get there will be nice!

Quote Originally Posted by CherryClem View Post
    Will do! It will be nice to "know" someone ahead of time before we go. I am painfully shy and not the most outgoing, so having a couple of friendly faces to scope out when we get there will be nice!
    I'm shy in the real world- but not as shy at Hedo, lol. Me, I'm most likely to say nothing to no-one but if you say "hi" to me, I open up and treat you like an old friend (guess I can't get over the assumption that most folks aren't that interested in talking to me). Melisa, she talks to anyone and everyone all the time.
    Mitch & Melisa

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    I'm shy in the real world- but not as shy at Hedo, lol. Me, I'm most likely to say nothing to no-one but if you say "hi" to me, I open up and treat you like an old friend (guess I can't get over the assumption that most folks aren't that interested in talking to me). Melisa, she talks to anyone and everyone all the time.
    Probably that old rule that says "opposites attract".In our world I am the gabby "talk your ears off one" while she is pretty shy and reserved.Come to think of it,I bet it's hard for two gabby people to get along because both might be talking and then nobody's listening.........The good thing about Hedo is most everyone we have met is willing to communicate.

Quote Originally Posted by curiousPrudie View Post
    Thanks for the advice everyone! We are really looking at going in September or October at this point.

Honestly, my biggest thing about getting nude is the fact that I'd say my husbands body is an 8 or a 9, whereas mine is more of a 6...but all the pictures I've seen and the videos are of models? That's lame!

I'm really excited that everyone is so open and nice! Honestly I am now really excited to put a deposit on a room!
    Darlin' your body is a 10, trust me. Wanna know why I say that and never met you? Because by the end (or by the time you get there) you will have all the confidence in the world that you have a 10 body, it is the way Hedo makes you feel, the way the people make you feel. We all have a 10 body when we go. That is the mindset! You'll have a great time curiousPrudie, trust me. Good luck.

-Steph
    **EX** Hosts of the Nood Brood (we are out of the hosting game now)

www.noodbrood.com

We still highly recommend Nood Brood though, lots of wonderful friends!

Now would be a good time for me to point out that clothes do not flatter most people.When a lady removes hers and has a nice smile and an friendly disposition,her "points on the 1-10 scale" go straight up by several points.Can't say the same for the guys btw.Hedo is strictly all about the ladies from most guys perspectives.

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    It will be a life changer when you go! It give a woman so much confidence, it's impossible to explain until you go and experience it for yourself
    my wife is fit and beautiful without a doubt, but when she came back from Hedo the first time she KNEW IT... it really opened up her confidence in the world and sexually too... I saw a huge difference the second year at Hedo with other guests, men or women lol she was way more flirty... which I had never saw her before... I love it.. she loves, we love it lol

go and have fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    Now would be a good time for me to point out that clothes do not flatter most people.When a lady removes hers and has a nice smile and an friendly disposition,her "points on the 1-10 scale" go straight up by several points.Can't say the same for the guys btw.Hedo is strictly all about the ladies from most guys perspectives.
    You got your eye on my girl NN? LOL Can't wait to see you both again in April.
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Quote Originally Posted by Naughty Nudists View Post
    This from the guy who's wife is a 12
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Thanks Cop!And,no,Brian I was not referencing anyone in particular although I have noticed that you definitely have a Keeper there,buddy.To be honest,the few "model types" I have observed sort of fit my father's little quip about "beauty is only skin deep."I love watching the more average types blooming like a flower once they get in the magic Hedo waters...............

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12