Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Testing the waters

Quote Originally Posted by honeymooner View Post
    Well we booked March 20-26!!! Don't get us wrong we are super excited and understand why everyone is nakie and look forward to exploring everything. All the feedback is great though.
    Good for you guys! Now the fun part begins. Shopping for theme nights, looking at each other and asking what the hell are we thinking and all the other anticipation. Enjoy.
    Hedo 2 - March 25-28/15
    Hedo 2 - Oct 6-10/15
    Hedo 2 - March 21-25/16
    Hedo 2 - Sept 19-23/16
    Hedo 2 - March 21-25/17
    Hedo 2 - Oct 22-27/17
    Hedo 2 - Apr 8-13/18
    Hedo 2 - Oct 20-26/18
    Hedo 2 - Apr 5-12/19

I should rephrase neither of us mind being naked in front of other people, I however if I'm lounging like to at least have my boxers on even if I'm in my own room. I just find it more comfortable and I'm not a germaphobe but I feel like I'm just getting things dirty, naked all the time. She is very comfortable in her own skin. It's just going nude isn't something that thrills us, so it's just a put off that it's required to be fully nude all the time on the nude side. Not saying this is a deal breaker or anything just looking for thoughts.

Also we will probably spend a lot of time on our own anyway just because we would like a lot of just us time on our honeymoon.
    As far as cleanliness goes, nudists do have etiquette. For example, if you sit nude on a piece of furniture, you must sit on a towel. And as far as being in the pool/ocean... Who doesn't prefer to be nude when in the water?

And speaking of spending time alone, there are lots of little nooks around Hedo to hang out in when you want to get away from the party.
    Last edited by cinnamonflixxx; 09-15-2015 at 11:18 PM.

Honeymooner - go with an open mind and have the time of your young lifes - open mind doesn't mean doing anything neither of you want to do it means live and let live (or at H2 - have fun and let others have their fun and enjoy every moment)

so it's just a put off that it's required to be fully nude all the time on the nude side. Not saying this is a deal breaker or anything just looking for thoughts.
    There is a clothing optional side but nude is nude. I can never understand why people think that nude means something else.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Sounds like you may be better off at Desire though finding single girls may not be too likely.
    Hedo II 4 Trips
    Cap D'ade 2 Trips + Summer ‘21?
    Desire RM 1 trip

So what exactly is your reason for wanting to go to a "nude" resort if u dont want to be naked? Are u wanting to go to go just to see everyone else naked but not be naked urself? With that being said why dont u just book at Sandles and take a catamarn tour past hedo and see how much fun were having partying nude.

We were in the same spot as you guys. Younger couple 27/28, not really in the lifestyle but got a kick out of the idea of a naked vacation. Long story short, we went with YSW last March just a couple of months after our wedding. Best trip we ever took and we will be going back in 2016. Don't even worry about what side you'll stay on, just go to Hedo. You will end up trying the nude side and pool at least once and when you do, you wont go back to the C/O side. We wrote a trip trip report if you want all the details.. brace yourself. Grab some popcorn. It's long. THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

http://www.adulttravelforum.com/foru...eek-March-2015

Do keep in mind, at YSW, everyone is super respectful, very nice and we had no problems at all. However, it's Young SWINGERS week so there is an automatic assumption you will be in the lifestyle to some extent. Guys will flirt with your wife and they might even lay a respectful hand near her ass. Then again, girls will flirt with your wife too and they as well will most likely "flirtfully" touch your wife. If you guys choose not to participate it will be 100% OK, but it might take a day or two until everyone gets the message and backs off a bit. If you're OK with all that, I can't imagine a better time.

As a previous first timer, younger couple, if you guys have any questions feel free to reach out. Also, YSW keeps an attendee list on Kasidie, it's a lifestyle site but if you sign up you can see who is going ahead of time. That was really helpful for us. YSW was doing a 90 free membership as a promo at:
    youngswingers.me not sure if it's still active.

Cheers and good luck!

Matt

Honeymooners - we're not associated with any group, nor have we ever booked with one, but a week Wild Women Vacations is at Hedo might be a good time. I'm only assuming, so maybe someone from that group can comment, but the info I've read about that group would seem to indicate there are women interested in being with other women there. I suspect some single women (big, bi-curious, lesbian) attend during this week... Again, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Another option is Unicorn week. I don't know if this is an annual week or if it was a one-off, but plenty of single women there that week, one would assume.
    Hedo, Sept. 27-Oct. 8, 2015 (can't wait to return).

Hedo, February 2015.

Hedo, September 2014 . First time!

Brilliance of the Seas - January 2014

That is supposed to say bi, bi-curious, lesbian... Like a list. Not "big, bi-curious, lesbian" which might mean a large gay woman who might be a little into men. Auto-correct.... And I tried to edit the post, but it refuses to save the change!
    Hedo, Sept. 27-Oct. 8, 2015 (can't wait to return).

Hedo, February 2015.

Hedo, September 2014 . First time!

Brilliance of the Seas - January 2014

Blog Entries
    wild women vacations are a great group... Robert and beth are the greatest couple... we met them last April and we partied with their groups... The Playful Pussycats. what a great group... both WWV and the Pussycats are geared towards the BI sexual ladies.... they are great... we have booked with them again for next April 23rd - 30th. if your looking for a great group like that look them up on line http://www.wildwomenvacations.com/ message/call Robert or Beth and they will take care of you ....
    Hedo II jan 2012 2013--2014---
    may-- oct 2014--
    jan. Apr. Oct 2015-- Jan, April, Oct 2016
    2017, April Sept, and Oct
    2018 Orlando June 2-9
    2018 Oct

Up Cumming Trips April and Oct 2017

Quote Originally Posted by M & R View Post
    Good for you guys! Now the fun part begins. Shopping for theme nights, looking at each other and asking what the hell are we thinking and all the other anticipation. Enjoy.
    Actually looking at outfits was the first thing we did after booking last night!

Quote Originally Posted by cinnamonflixxx View Post
    And speaking of spending time alone, there are lots of little nooks around Hedo to hang out in when you want to get away from the party.
    These are the helpful tips we are looking for, Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2us View Post
    Sounds like you may be better off at Desire though finding single girls may not be too likely.
    Finding a single girl isn't a requirement, just adding a girl to the mix is basically what we are open to at the moment. Yeah desire did look nice but YSW was so close to our wedding that we felt it would be more fun to have an event going on.

Quote Originally Posted by ogeo19 View Post
    So what exactly is your reason for wanting to go to a "nude" resort if u dont want to be naked? Are u wanting to go to go just to see everyone else naked but not be naked urself? With that being said why dont u just book at Sandles and take a catamarn tour past hedo and see how much fun were having partying nude.
    I'm pretty sure we explained our reason in the intro, did we not? I feel like these kind of comments are the opposite of helpful and just shows that not everyone is completely understanding. We are new and doing our research, I don't find anything wrong with that. And no we are not going because we want to see everyone else naked. I'm just going to stop here.

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie Screech View Post
    Honeymooners - we're not associated with any group, nor have we ever booked with one, but a week Wild Women Vacations is at Hedo might be a good time. I'm only assuming, so maybe someone from that group can comment, but the info I've read about that group would seem to indicate there are women interested in being with other women there. I suspect some single women (big, bi-curious, lesbian) attend during this week... Again, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Another option is Unicorn week. I don't know if this is an annual week or if it was a one-off, but plenty of single women there that week, one would assume.
    It's ok if your into big gay women, I wouldn't judge

Thanks for all the advice today I talked to Leslie and made our deposit, so it's on like donkey kong!

You are going to love it. We had our virgin trip with YSW last year too. Having never been to a nude beach, party it really anything close to Hedo we had some apprehension. Went to the nude beach, took out clothes off and never looked back. The hosts will show you around, introduce you to people and have a great time. I'm pretty sure that not everyone there is a "swinger" in the typical sense but it is definitely a fun open minded group. If you wear green (like we did) people will chat you up and be very friendly but generally speaking respect that you may not be looking to swap partners. Just a word of caution though, boundaries and opinions of the lifestyle have a way of changing at Hedo. Come say hi in March as we will be at the nude pool with our shiny new red necklaces. Feel free to ask us anything if you have questions about the resort or the group. There are many others on here as well or talk to Leslie. She is great to deal with and will help you all the way. See you soon.
    K and D

A few things we like to do alone is after dinner and hot tub...depends on the water temp...we love to just walk the Hedo beach together from the nude pool all the way to the gate on the c/o side. Turn around and walk back to the nude side. You may see a few guest and a few security guys but other than that the place is yours. All the beach chairs are empty so if you two wanted some time together you have your pick. You could find one by a tree for some privacy or just pick one you know people will walk by if you would enjoy that. At night you can pretty much do what you want in that area. Just an FYI those chairs are pretty chilly at night. Want more tips like that?
    1ST TRIP APRIL 27TH MAY 1ST 2013
    2ND TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 12TH TO APR 18TH 2014
    3RD TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APR 10TH TO APR 17TH 2015.
    4TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 8TH TO 15TH 2016
    5TH TRIP WITH KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 17TH TO 22ND 2017
    6TH TRIP KITTEN&ANGEL'S SPRING FLING APRIL 6th to 14th 2018
    7TH TRIP MAY 4TH TO MAY 11TH WITH TANTRIC HEARTS.
    8TH TRIP November 6th to 14th
    9TH TRIP APRIL 30TH TO MAY 8TH

Love the tip - let's hear some more please and thanks

Registered User Naughty Nudists's Avatar
    Tips?Hmmmm...........For starters,Drink Plenty of Water,like a water between drinks during the day.If you feel a little queasy by dinner-eat bread to soak up the excess alcohol.Oh,and find a place known as "The Grotto".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast