Thread: Lifestyle 1st time experiences

Lifestyle 1st time experiences

We were curious about everyone's first experience in the lifestyle. Were both of you crazy turned on, a little queezy a what you had just done, or a little of both? My wife and I have been to hedo and desire many times and love playing around other couples but have yet to make the leap in the lifestyle to soft or full swap. We have talked about progressing to a soft swap experiences but are both unsure that we would be comfortable in the moment and even though my wife LOVES riding a dildo while sucking my dick or vice versa; she doesn't know if she would like to try the real thing. She will even play with me with toys and ask things like: "tell me how her lips feel?". We both get really turned on watching the other be pleasured, but is there a way to know for sure you are ready for the experience.
    I guess we are looking for that little spoon at the ice cream shop for a little taste before you find out that you really don't want a whole scoop of pistachio ice cream.
    Any advice will be helpful.

Every couple is different. Find a couple at Hedo you are turned on by and be honest with them. Tell them you want to try but are not sure how you would feel about it. Most couples would be understanding and take it slow and understand if you want to stop. Make it clear that if you decide to stop, it is not about them, it is about how you feel.
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Sometimes you just have to say "Fuck It" and jump in the deep end. My advise is to join a LS site such as Swinglifestyle or SDC or Kasidie and create a profile letting people know you are new and need to go slow.
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Hi we are couple with same likes and been looking out for decent couples to share

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    Sometimes you just have to say "Fuck It" and jump in the deep end. My advise is to join a LS site such as Swinglifestyle or SDC or Kasidie and create a profile letting people know you are new and need to go slow.
    We recently stumbled onto The Swingers Board - a forum site much like this one but dedicated to Lifestyle issues. Similar to this site, there seems to be a lot of experienced and friendly people willing to share their experiences and advice.

try to find a couple that is in the same boat as you…
    if your all inexperienced than everyone will learn slooooowly together at first…as long as everyone is still comfortable, you do a little more each time…..
    check out sls.com post your profile and be honest...
    April 1-9th 2016 with Fluffernutters for Fluff Olympics
    November 12-19 2016 With Fluffernutters for Fluff Love

Simply put: The lifestyle may not be for you.
    It is NOT right for everyone or for every couple to try it on for size. If you have any doubts at all, I'd think very carefully before getting your feet wet (or anything else).
    Some people are very comfortable in the lifestyle. For others it's not the right choice.

It's okay not to do it too!
    Promises may get friends but
    'tis performance that keeps them

Blog Entries
    Make sure you are fully informed before diving in. Here's an idea for developing you rules. Swinger Contract, discussing the Rules. Definitely ask a lot of questions and check out as many forums as you can. Make sure you are both stable enough that it won't cause issues in your relationship like this couple... When Swinging Goes Bad

For us it was a club in California called freedom acres. The first time we just observed and ended up having sex with each other in front of others it was hot. The second trip there was almost the same but soon as we started I felt a Han on my balls and a nice couple asked if they could join us. Was full swap and both of us felt very comfortable.

My advice is to have a conversation with your spouse, and if all agree then join SLS or another website and start your exploration. Go slow, and be up front and honest with any perspective partners. We went to temptation in Mexico a few times, then role play in Atlantic city, and we realized we really enjoyed parts of this. It may take awhile, be patient, have fun, and remember to set your own rules.

Try attending local meet and greets, that way it's in a public place and you don't have any pressure but you can meet and chat with people in the lifestyle
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/