Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Black guys

brightongirl,

I was trying to draw fire away from you with my Asian babe comment, I guess I failed. I've been on this forum for a while and your original post is one of those "third rail" topics that get people animated. It's like asking why so many nudists and swingers are out of shape, and have ugly tattoos.

All you really need to know is in these few sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars & Venus View Post
    It is their body. It is their life. It is their right. I can only really complain when my rights have been infringed. I have no right to your body. I can stake no claim against it.
    If there is ANYTHING a person SHOULD be choosy (i.e. to discriminate) about it's who they get intimate with.

If I rolled out my list of who I did and didn't want to have sex with, half the people on this forum would blow a gasket. Yet they would all hang out with me at Hedo and think I was a really great guy.

Enjoy your trip, if you're fishing with the right bait, you'll find all the black dudes you'll need.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Quote Originally Posted by partynekkid View Post
    Brighton have a good time, that's all i'm gonna say, if you're there while we are I'll buy you a round
    Thank you, the first round is on me lol

Quote Originally Posted by EastWest View Post
    'Nuf said!!

BTW brightongirl, is that "Brighton" as in Brighton-Hove UK or a Brighton in the US? Used to live in Eastbourne on the SE coast - loved it there.

D & L

Yes you are right its brighton and hove uk, how wonderful that you lived so close, am off to eastbourne this afternoon as it happens.
    xx

Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post
    brightongirl,

I was trying to draw fire away from you with my Asian babe comment, I guess I failed. I've been on this forum for a while and your original post is one of those "third rail" topics that get people animated. It's like asking why so many nudists and swingers are out of shape, and have ugly tattoos.

All you really need to know is in these few sentences.

If there is ANYTHING a person SHOULD be choosy (i.e. to discriminate) about it's who they get intimate with.

If I rolled out my list of who I did and didn't want to have sex with, half the people on this forum would blow a gasket. Yet they would all hang out with me at Hedo and think I was a really great guy.

Enjoy your trip, if you're fishing with the right bait, you'll find all the black dudes you'll need.

Hahaha love it!!!! I must admit I did smile at your asian bird comment.
    Ohhh bugger I am out of shape with an ugly tattoo, damn now im a statistic hahahaha.
    Thank you for your lightheartedness, you sound real fun xx

Registered User cnjcpl4whatever's Avatar
    Wow some thread, but as long as we are listing personal pref. ummmm if you got a pulse hey baby lets talk lol so just had to. Enjoy BrightonGirl Everything's IRIE
    Last edited by cnjcpl4whatever; 01-27-2010 at 11:21 AM.
    RESPECT EVERYTIME
    ALL THE TIME,
    JOHN & TERRY
    April 17th to 29rd 2023 Trip 18

Quote Originally Posted by cnjcpl4whatever View Post
    Wow some thread, but as long as we are listing personal pref. ummmm if you got a pluse hey baby lets talk lol so just had to. Enjoy BrightonGirl Everything's IRIE

Hahaha you are all nuts, I love it!!! xxxxx

Deleted
    Last edited by MsJaxin; 02-15-2010 at 07:28 PM.

hmmmm

I am a black guy. I have been to HEDO already and most(and I say most. 99%) of the guests are very nice people. There will always be a few people trying to get attention. It is very well mixed. PEOPLE ARE GREAT OVER THERE. You will see many races and the funny thing is once everyone is naked, all you will see is tits and ass and Color wis thrown out the window. You will have a great time.
    Last edited by partyplayerdog; 02-15-2010 at 10:02 PM.

Registered User Just plain Chad's Avatar
    Mars and Venus, I think you're WAY off. I'm white. I think black women are super sexy. They're my preference if I have my choice. I'm married to a black woman. Does this mean I'm racist too?

Brightongirl, have a GREAT trip.

Chad

no....having a preference is not racist at all....thats like saying if you prefer blondes over red heads.....

Racist is assuming people of the same race are the same just because of their race....regardless of what race that is

Thanks everyone, Im gonna have a blast im sure xxx

Wow the virtue signaling in this blow hard piece could make Justin Trudeau jealous. To the young lady who has a preference, don't we all? I find asian women very sexy but I am married to a gorgeous blonde woman of german heritage. My wife however gets totally turned on by young, athletic well hung black men. This is her fantasy she shared with me years ago. On our first trip to HEDO II I wanted her to live out her fantasy. She did and loved it. Now when we go on trips out of town we use SDC to find her a hung black stud to play with for almost 6 years. She loves and I enjoying watching her have fun. I say let everyone be themselves.
    Last edited by yorktown_couple; 09-04-2019 at 05:37 AM.

Sdc?

Blog Entries
    I'm Jewish, but grew up with Italians. I love the Italians, their food, culture and all my friend's relative as well. I love hanging out with them when I can, Am I racists?
    The Spirit of Hedo Lives Within Me

H2 April 22th -30th 2022 thirteenth trip with the Bunch

The guests, the atmosphere and the freedom really can't be beat

Quote Originally Posted by Riandsu View Post
    Sdc?
    sdc.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast