Thread: Newbies planning a trip

Newbies planning a trip

Hello all. My wife (48) and I (44) are planning a trip to Hedo II this fall. This will be our first trip to a place like this. We are a cuckold couple and have been active in the lifestyle for many years. However, this will be our first nude experience and new to the swing atmosphere. We are quite laid back and love to have fun.

Any advice for us? When should we go? Avoid groups or try and join one?

Would love to hear from all of you!

Thanks!

Mike and Darcy

Quote Originally Posted by iowacuckcouple View Post
    Hello all. My wife (48) and I (44) are planning a trip to Hedo II this fall. This will be our first trip to a place like this. We are a cuckold couple and have been active in the lifestyle for many years. However, this will be our first nude experience and new to the swing atmosphere. We are quite laid back and love to have fun.

Thanks!

Mike and Darcy
    Hi Iowa
    I travel with a few iowa people around Halloween. This Halloween will be my 5th trick or treat. I've been to Hedo 22 times.

Quote Originally Posted by iowacuckcouple View Post

Thanks!

Mike and Darcy
    Hi there...as a veteran of 15 Hedo trips with a group (and one without a group) I can wholeheartedly say that going with a compatible group with similar interests is the best way to enjoy Hedo overall. You have the advantage of a group rate more than likely plus the option to join any of the group's activities and members---or not. No pressure, just an option. As for fall times, check the groups 1st but Hedoween is always awesome!
    My 17th trip to Fantasy Fest in Key West was Oct, 22-26, 2022 & My 17th trip to Secrets Hideaway Resort is Oct. 29-31, 2022
    Find me 100% uncensored here: https://onlyfans.com/TheUltimateCougar