Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the hedo lifestyle

the hedo lifestyle

other than its sex what is the hedo lifestyle.

It's anything you want it to be as long as you don't push it on anyone else. It's about acceptance and freedom and just letting everyone be themselves without judgement.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryW View Post
    It's anything you want it to be as long as you don't push it on anyone else. It's about acceptance and freedom and just letting everyone be themselves without judgement.

I concur.

~EHB~

Blog Entries
    It's getting naked in front of other people and not feeling weird about it, because they are naked too. It's not caring what everyone looks like on the outside. It's siting naked in the hot tub with strangers, some of whom will become great friends within hours, or days.

It's removing all self image problems by being seen as a person and not a body. It's having others watch you be intimnate with your s/o and you seeing them be intimate with theirs. It's getting that romance back in your relationship, like only removing the real world temporarily can do.

It's drinking too much and not worrying about being up early enough the next morning, or how you are going to get your car back home after you get beyond drunk.

It's dancing like a fool and not having to hear about it for the next two months from your buddies at work.

It's going down a waterslide at 2:00am and walking back to your room wet and naked after a long night of partying.

It's eating an extra desert, because all the sex you are having will burn off the extra calories.

It's having that all over tan appreciated when it usually goes un-noticed at home by anyone other than your s/o.

It's getting recognition for the 1000 hours spent at the gym, or nobody caring that you haven't spent 5 minutes at the gym.

It's seeing people for who they are inside. You would be surprised how quickly the inner self rises to the top, once the clothes fall off.

It's being able to discuss deep sexual desires, that your friends, or co-workers at home would drop their jaw over the slightest mention of.

It's feeling like you are 25, when you are actually 40. It's acting like you are 25, when you are actually 40.

It's realizing that life begins and ends and the only thing you will have to show for it are the good times you had, the people you loved, those who loved you and the impact you had on their lives.

It's realizing that there is no prize that you will receive on your deathbed for leading a normal and sedate life. All you will have in your last moments are memories. I myself, want to remember the first time I saw my prude wife remove her clothes and elagantly glide her gorgeous self into the pool wearing nothing but sunglasses as the people around us watched with approving and jealous eyes...

There are many things that the Hedo lifestyle is to many people. To me, it's just knowing that I left nothing on the table that I didn't want to leave...
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 01-21-2008 at 09:33 AM.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Quote Originally Posted by JAnewbies View Post

There are many things that the Hedo lifestyle is to many people. To me, it's just knowing that I left nothing on the table that I didn't want to leave...
    As a cop, I see alot of bad things, people's deaths, untimely and natural. Ive seen friends killed in the line of duty. I understand how short life can be, and appreciate how precious it is. And could not have said it any better than that.
    Live, love, enjoy life.
    For the most part, life sucks, responsiblities, bills, things you "have" to do, every day, every week. When you can grab some joy, some pleasure in life, you better do it. One never knows when or if you will have the chance again.
    And I agree, I am not going to be the one with anything left on the table when I go.
    I live my life this way all the time, and don't give a rats ass what anyone else things about me or my lifestyles. My friends all know that joan and I live a swingers lifestyle. We live by our own rules and are trying to enjoy life every chance we get. Hedo lets me do this among others who are doing the same thing, who might not or can not live that way all the time.
    For this reason, maybe more than most who say this, makes Hedo feel like home to me. When I am there, I truley am Home.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    My buddy Paul reminded me of something with his very true post above...

There are many who simply can not go to hedo. They either can't afford it, can't let go of societies "rules" long enough, or they may just not be in good enough physical condition to go, either due to age, or a debilitating disease they may have. Some may not be able to go, because a spouse, or s/o has hang-ups. At any rate, the ability to even go to hedo and sneak a finger of icing off the top of life's cake is a privilege. If we are so lucky as to be able to take advantage of Hedo, or a Hedo type life, we would be foolish and wasteful of life, not to do so.

People bound to a wheelchair can't understand why healthy people sit around watching TV, when they could be walking a trail in the woods with their loved ones and breathing in nature. People without their eyesight, can't understand why people who can see, don't get up early just to watch the sunrise everyday. People who are deaf, can't understand why people with their hearing, don't go to the symphony, or rock concerts every chance they get.

We who go to hedo, can't understand why people "on the fence" are actually on the fence about going to Hedo. Good gracious and heaven's to Betsy (excuse my southern expressions), what in the world would keep a person away from Hedo. Better put... why in the world would somebody want to be... somebody that wouldn't want to go to Hedo.

I am on my soapbox today people. Bare with me, or better yet, go to hedo and get Bare... WOOHOO...
    Last edited by JAnewbies; 01-12-2008 at 06:43 PM.

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Talking Perfectly Said!

Quote Originally Posted by MaryW View Post
    I couldn't agree more! Judgement just doesn't exist at HEDO lll. Thank God!

Thank You...I could not have said it better! When is your book coming out?!?!

We will be writing a new chapter in our lifes book in 89 days, 10 hours, 2 mins, 2 seconds
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

The new chapter

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    We will be writing a new chapter in our lifes book in 89 days, 10 hours, 2 mins, 2 seconds

Our new chapter begins on March 28th and ends on April 5th. The third chapter does not have a beginning date yet, but I feel quite sure it will be before summer's end!

The Hedo Lifestyle.

To Us the hedo lifestyle is enjoying the friendship that we make with people that are open minded like ourselves. Example we went to hedo for our first time in 2007. Have seen it on tv listen to others and now was able to go. We enjoy it so much that we have spoke to others about the fun we had both with clothes on and off. We are currently helping a NON hedo lifestyle couple go there this year to enjoy the fun that they seen us when we returned. Some day we will sponsor a couple to go to hedo that can not just so that they can enjoy the best lifestyle around.

Thumbs up Worry Not

Like the cop, I work corrections and I'm due to leave in late May-Early June. If people knew, "which I don't really care", we go to Hedo's or Desires they would just think I proved the fact I'm a little crazy. Life is short, and sometimes just really cruel. I was due to leave last year until my back got messed up prior to deployment. Yes, the memories will be quite awesome.
    Just getting to the memories is worth the battle. All I can say my wife is really working her butt off for the toga night. I hope to learn to scuba dive! One of my dreams. Really don't much about Hedo III, except it's newer than Hedo II. Lifestyle group or not, the people treat you kindness. We don't know who we will meet, but I'm still friends with a hockey player from Canada, a fireman from NY, and a pararescue lady from NY. I counted something like 47 more days. So when you get there, HAVE SOME FUN!

What a great thread! I truly enjoyed reading everyone's posts. When I go to H3 in April, I want to discover more about myself and my relationship with my husband. I know we're going to meet some wonderful people and have a fantastic time. I don't want to leave with any regrets about holding myself back. I'm also excited to know I won't be dealing with any bullsh*t from people like on previous vacations.

I'm ready for a basically carefree vacation where I can be myself and get naked!

Is it April yet?!!?!!

whatever it is..i cant wait to go and experience it for myself..April Baby!!!!!
    yeh man

Gota love April
    80 days to go.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast