Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: February ~ tooo looonggg to waittttt!

22 days 17 hours and 15 minutes!!! wooohoooo! been tanning all week...we can't wait!
    ~Mikki

2/9-2/16 20 days to go!!!! Newbies to H2, were at H3 6/06. Would like to hear from others who will be there the week of Valentines, to get to know some of you before we arrive.

14 days ... :)

two weeks and counting !!! .. We are so looking forward to some warmth. -20 is too cccold

Bob & Sue

7 days 15 hours 1 min. till we board the plane. 30 deg. and 30 mile an hour wind tooooo damn cold!!!!

hi guys, 1st time ever in a chat room. wife and i have been to hedo 3 once in 05 but are planning a return trip in may sometime. this is also my first post, trying to figure out how it all works. to big and little i say, don't feel alone with the cold and snow, iowa's not bein friendly this year either. wish we were goin sooner!

hedo II or bust

Quote Originally Posted by H3newb View Post
    Yes I do. I have a damn calendar loading when I start Windows that tells me how mnay days, hours minutes. We are at 180! Woohoo!

can you give me the link to getting that timer so i can suffer even more please

11 days to go!
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

ok, we started this thread in August and now only a week to go!! Can't wait to meet all of you that will be there. It sounds like we should start planning the next trip already...most of my slut wear is here...how is everyone handling western night? boots and hats? or full outfits?...just curious...was sleet and freezing rain here last night so makes us look forward to enjoying a drink (or two) in the sun even more! We should be getting in to the airport around 2:30pm on Saturday...anyone else sharing the shuttle with us?
    ~Mikki

Mikki...we are flying out of Dallas on AA 1232, departing 10:40 a.m. Non-stop. Says we're arriving 3:15 p.m. But for some reason, I was thinking the flight was around 3 1/2 hours last trip. which would put us in around 2:15....so we'll be arriving close to same time. Bubbly Bares will be there for their 25th anniversay...they sent us some pics from past trips and they have full costumes for all theme nights. I made Toga cause I didn't want to do the make your own out of a sheet thing again! But Gary doesn't want to lug Cowboy Boots in the baggage...tooooooo heavy! Last trip I packed like 10 pair of shoes in my carry on to match all my outfits...this trip I think I'm at 4 pair. Just think next week this time we will be checking in at the airport! Where are you connecting out of Miami?

no we fly out of boston into charlotte and then to MB...I have several pairs of shoes packed including big red go-go boots...I wish I could sew...would love to make togas but I think we're gonna have to go with the sheets this year...we got the email from the bares too...looks like so much fun
    ~Mikki

I can't sew either...but I bought the pattern...first time to use one and made alterations to make a little sexier...took 22 hrs to make both. Gary got nervous cause every time I get out a cookbook and try to cook from a recipe something goes array lol! Turned out great....actually.....impressed myself...ha ha! Bring large safety pins....tying knots are big, bulky and uncomfortable! Maybe I can get Gary to check a bag...and pack costumes and shoes in it...since we're flying non-stop...won't have to worry about loosing the luggage!

wow! Good for you! we're trying to get away with only two carry-ons...most of my slutwear will fit in my purse! lol except the shoes of course. Thanks for the tip about pins...I read on dennyP to bring along any over the counter meds we might need too...Just got Jay to start tanning yesterday and he's already darker than me, the brat! I wasn't really worried about him burning anything except his white parts! :0) We were just talking to his mom about how exciting we hear the bus ride is!
    ~Mikki

Little mini buses...wrong side of road....passing large trucks on one lane roads...very exciting! Gary says...yea...wondering whether you'll get there or not!!! They whiz around...and passing...it's like a carnival ride! Wow just talking about it makes me wish it was tommorrow and not next Saturday! We put new 20 minute bulbs in our tanning bed and did the twenty minute think first time...cause we thought we wouldn't get too red...had been tanning already for a month....huge mistake....but now we are tanning at 25 minutes. I'm sure by the time we see you two at Hedo Jay will have allthe white parts tanned!

Hey I sent you guys a PM...
    ~Mikki

9hrs

After cleaning up 30+cm (1ft+) of snow yesterday, we only have 9 hours unit we will be in the air on the way to MB.

See you all at Delroys
    Bob & Sue

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast