Thread: Newbies!

Question Newbies!

Hi everyone....My honey and I are trying to figure out where we would best fit in, can anyone help?
    This will be our first time at a lifestyle/clothing optional resort and we really want to get it right...
    We both like being "neked" and enjoy watching people enjoy themselves and being watched enjoying ourselves, but we are not involved in an alternative lifestyle....but we are always open for new experiences.

When we travel we enjoy dining at 4 star restaurants and really anticipate our surroundings to be clean/updated.

We are really excited about all Hedo III has to offer...BUT...

My concern is that I have read that the food is not the greatest and that the rooms are so/so...Please share your input.

We are looking to give Hedo all we have if I get some feedback from people that have "been-there-done-that" and can't wait to go back for more!

All I ask is that I get honest feedback...Thanks!

Well I have yet to go to Hedo for either of those reasons or wants. I go to Hedo for the people and sheer freedom.. But more for the wonderful people. Our circle of friends gets bigger each time we go there. I have made some amazing friends there, and plan on making more in May.. I love all the laughs I still get when I think back on some of the things done and said there. Being able to dress so sexy for my honey. And reconnecting on a level that keeps our relationship so fresh. Gotta love that. Feels like we're back dating each other when we are there. Our energy goes up that much for each other. Maybe it's cause everything I wear is small or sheer. Maybe it's the mirrors on the ceiling. Maybe it's the things we do in front of everyone at the hot tub. Whatever it is it works for me.. So the rooms are rooms.. Did I mention the mirrors?? And the food can be anywhere from edible to great. Think breakfast buffet good, dinner buffet eh. Dinner at the specialty restaurants is good. And lunch at the nude grill is always good. The drinks are good too.. Scumba likes to get me really drunk at least one day during my vacation.. UGH!!!! Damn him and his yummy strong drinks. lol
    The grounds are clean.. HII is older than HIII, but Negril holds my heart.
    If the room and food are really important still then you may want to check out the Desire resorts as they are much newer.
    Just some things to consider..

Smile

We have been to both resorts-and have travelled extensivly in the Carribean. I think 111 is better because it is newer. I would rate both of them as a 4 star -on a Carribean scale.They are not a Sandals or a RUI but they do offer a differant feeling. We think 11 is better because of the location-Negril is a place to its own-Runaway Bay is nice but differant-however most do not leave the resort.
    We went to Riu Tropical Bay for 2 weeks and took 3 days to taste 11 and enjoyed it .we then spent 1 week at RUI Ocho Rios and a week at 111 and are going back to 111 this year. One main thing is no kids!!!
    One problem with both is distance from airport.
    Any questions please feel free to ask