Thread: whos going 3/7 to 3/14/08?

Wink whos going 3/7 to 3/14/08?

Hubby and I will be there and are looking forward to meeting lots of new "wild" and "crazy" friends! This is our first trip and we are STOKED! Let us know if you will be there - we will buy the first round of drinks!
    Would love to hear from like minded couples that are going to be there! We are staying on the nude side, beach front.

CC n Michael

Cant wait to meet on the beach.. We arrive about 3:30 on saturday the 8th..23 more days to heaven in the sun!!we are on the nude side as well..tommys birthday is the day we arrive so lets party naked!!!!

Wink

Happy BDay to Tommy - Happy BDay BodyShots are in order!!!! I can not wait for this trip!!!!!!

hedo II or bust

24 days for us--we will be arriving at the airport at like 6:30 am--so guess by the time we hit the pool everyone will be awake and ready to hand out the dirty bananas to us arrivals

21 days to heaven in the sun!!Alls we need to do is get on the plane!everything is ready to go!WOOHOO

7 March at approx 15:30 we will somewhere on the resort. 15:30 is for those who do not know the 12hr clock. Theme nights, kink, lingerie, then toga. Promise if things work out right, Toga night will something you didn't expect. 18 days, 18 days, ohmy oh my tommorrow 17 days 17 days!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spartan&queen View Post
    7 March at approx 15:30 we will somewhere on the resort. 15:30 is for those who do not know the 12hr clock. Theme nights, kink, lingerie, then toga. Promise if things work out right, Toga night will something you didn't expect. 18 days, 18 days, ohmy oh my tommorrow 17 days 17 days!!!
    WE ALL ARE GETTING CLOSER!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spartan&queen View Post
    hmmmmm sounds like we will be arriving around the same time on the 7th!!!! OMG OMG OMG.... i am getting so excited I almost pee'd my pants!!!

Blog Entries

Only 9 more long days!!!!!!

Be there March 4th - 9th. Can't wait to have some fun!!!!!

13 Days To Go!! What A Party We Are Going To Have!!