Thread: <-- Planing a trip and would like some pointers.

<-- Planing a trip and would like some pointers.

Hello Yall,

We are a young couple planning to visit Hedonism III this Spring-Summer. We just found this site and have been reading forums and posts all day. I see that there is a whole lot of good information on here, but there is so much that it is a bit overwhelming. Does anyone have any advise that would help us plan. We have not purchased our vacation yet but plan to do so mid-March so all preliminary info would be well appreciated. We are not rich, so we are looking for the best bang for our buck. Lol, no pun intended since we bang for free.

We have read about some of the groups and things but I wanted to know if there are any specific posts or specific information that anyone considers something that "YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN TRAVELING TO HEDONISM III."

FYI, we are more the Voyeur type. We are not swingers but we like to see other people enjoy themselves. I would not consider us the quiet creepy type, but more the cheer you on and smack an ass or two type.

Our fantasy would be for a nice young lady to join in and please both of us the best way she can. Nice and simple huh? I hope that does not sound too selfish but at least we're honest.

I hope this was not too long of an introduction.
    All comments are welcome.

Thank you.

_Corn&Bunny_
    Corn &Bunny doing BIG things in '08

Ok, this is my 2cents worth, if you have already decided to go to Hedo3, (good choice in my estimation) then your best bet is to look at what groups are going when you are looking to book. it is the people that make the trip, so, look at the groups going when you are looking to book, and see who you mesh with. What are looking for, who do you want to do that with, and what do you expect?? There will be alot of input here as to which resort, and what group to go with, that is toatally up to you, all the info you need is here. Best of luck, and if I had my say, Spring Break 19-28 Apr is the time to go, regardless of when, or who you go with, , you will have a good time
    NekkidPirate

Hedo 3-
    Apr 2003 -2008
    Oct 2003-2005

Desires Cancun-
    Sep 2008
    Oct 2015

Hedo 2-
    Apr 2009
    Apr 2016
    Apr 2017

N Resort-

Desires Pearl-
    Apr 2013

We are thinking about the end of April already. How funny. Spring break huh? I hope that means that there will be a few school teachers down there.

Thanks for sharing your input.
    Corn &Bunny doing BIG things in '08

Well, if you are looking at the 19th - 28th time frame, go check CastAwaystravel.com ( or something like that), they have a special rate, and, if you book through them, with Jim & MaryEllyn's Spring Break group, you will have a "no bump" gaurentee, I don't know abouy treachers, but Im sure some naughty school girls will be there
    NekkidPirate

Hedo 3-
    Apr 2003 -2008
    Oct 2003-2005

Desires Cancun-
    Sep 2008
    Oct 2015

Hedo 2-
    Apr 2009
    Apr 2016
    Apr 2017

N Resort-