Thread: I am TheIsh... and I am an addict...

Talking I am TheIsh... and I am an addict...

I am TheIsh...You may call me TheIsh... and nothing else, unless you want to call me to take a trip to Hedo... then you can call me whatever you like!!!!!
    I am 22, SINGLE, BLACK, female!!!!
    I've been to Hedo twice, in the last year and I AM ADDICTED! I am not ashamed to say!
    I was at HedoIII in May late early June 2007, (get at me if you were there)
    I also went for NYE Late December Early January 2008 (also get at me if you were there)
    I love Jamaica, AND ALLLL THE SEXXY JAMAICANS lol...
    I will return this July 2008 and am dreaming of it EVERYDAY!!!
    So in conclusion (feel like Im writing a paper lol),
    I just wanted to say WAHHHH GWAANNNN?!?!?! To everybody on the board, I look forward to conversing with you all
    BLLESSSSSS!!!!
    Last edited by ***TheIsh***; 03-30-2008 at 08:13 PM. Reason: color doesn't show up well on this orange background!

Blog Entries
    My name is Rob, and I am addicted to Hedo....

If you are going in late July, look us up. Our group is full of addicts who love nothing more than ease the withdrawal by talking about Hedo, reminiscing about past trips and planning for future trips.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

My name is Melissa and I have a feeling I/we are about to become worser (I know, I know it's not a word but.....) addicts!!
    Have been to Jamaica twice and LOVE it -virgin Hedo trip soon come - 40 days and counting

What is it???

The whole addiction seems a bit insane but it is REAL!! I had been to Da Island 6 times but never stayed at Hedo. Then came January and everything changed! From the moment I got there until now something is just different. I tried to tell my sister but she has not a clue. I don't know how soon I can get back to H2 but it can't come soon enough. One guest told me, "there are many first timers but no 1 timers". I couldn't agree more. Hedo Addiction: No cure to be sought.