Thread: Young in Hedo II

Young in Hedo II

My fiance and I are a young, black, 26 year old couple and we are going to Hedo II for the first time for our honeymoon in May.

What are the demographics really like? Are there a good number of young blacks there or are most people middle aged caucasians? From reading all of the posts, I am concerned that we may be uncomfortable with everyone else in their late 40s and 50s.

Does Hedo III have a younger crowd or does age and race make any real difference? Any words of wisdom to make this a very enjoyable honeymoon will be greatly appreciated!

I can't wait to meet some of you in the near future!

dont fret. yes, most guests are middle aged white people, but they will welcome you with open arms if you are outgoing and fun loving. most people there are like us. we dont care if youre black , white or purple, if you are cool, we want to hang with you. there will be some people there your own age, but the average will be a little older than you. but hey! no one there acts their age there anyway! hedo3 does attract a slightly younger crowd, but we have had good times with all the ages there. we are 41 and 39 and we hung out with the "fun group". they were a little older than us, but we had a blast! just go for it!
    youre only as old as the woman you feel!

Have you been to H3 and if so, which do you think is more wild and more fun? Are the demographics basically the same at H3?We are not too concerned with the demographics as long as we can have a good time. We are definitely ready to have a GREAT time!

Originally posted by Redz
    Have you been to H3 and if so, which do you think is more wild and more fun? Are the demographics basically the same at H3?We are not too concerned with the demographics as long as we can have a good time. We are definitely ready to have a GREAT time!
    If you are ready to have a great time, you will, no matter which resort you go to. Hedo makes it that easy.

Don't get hung up on the age thing. We ate and drank and laughed with all ages, from early 20's to early 80's. Doctors and Accountants to NFL'ers. It was all good.

H2 tends to be a bit older, mainly due to the number of repeaters going at the same time of year, meeting the same friends. It has more momentum than H3, which has only been around for a few years. This momentum is one of the reasons we chose H2... can't afford (time & money) to go 2 or 3 times a year so we wanted to experience the place that had the momentum and not the one sill building the momentum (although from what I read, H3 is getting there very fast).

Which is more wild?

At each resort, probably 90% (or more) of the people that were there Friday won't be there Monday. If the people leaving were "wilder" than the new guests, then the tone of the place will change. Each resort, I'm sure,has weeks more wild than others. When you are at H2 during May (during "your" week), the other resort may be more or less wild. It may be the complete opposite the week before you arrive or the week after you leave.

We were there 14 nights last trip, and the resort changed noticeably during an approximate 5 hour span on the middle Saturday (noon to 5pm). Change was complete by the next morning. Was one week better than the other? Nope. Were they different... absolutely!!

I am 25 and my husband is 22. We went to H2 in July for our honeymoon and we were definitely the youngest people there. But, it was no big deal. I'd say the majority of people were in their 30's/40's/50's. Everyone was so friendly though that it didn't matter. We met some very nice people. You may get a lot of questions though. Some people were surprised to see us there because we were young. As far as the H3 vs H2 question goes, we met an older couple (40's) who preferred H3 and a younger couple who preferred H2. It just depends on what you're expecting and the crowd that is there at the time.
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

Pussygalore:

What tips can you give us since you are our age and have already been to H2? What is the best way(s) for us to have a really great and memorable time?

Also the younger people tend to stay on the prude side which is the opposite of what we did. So the age difference was even more pronounced.

It wasn't a big deal though, and in fact in was probably a good ice breaker/conversation point.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Redz I would say that you should just relax and remember that you will never see most of those people again. Once I realized that I started joining in contests and doing other things that I may have been anxious about. There's no reason to worry about what other people think since you don't even know them. Also, be sure to join in the games and contests. When you earn Hedo bucks you can get free bottles of rum. We came home with 4 bottles!
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....