Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 04/26-05/03 Looking for new friends!

April 24- 27

We will only be there for a quick weekend, but its our second trip to hedo this 12month year. Can't wait to meet everyone

T & T

Well hello everone; We are arriving on the 23ed, will be by the pool beverage in hand. Please stop and introduce yourselves, the more the merrier. Sharon & Sam

My wife and i are going to hedo for the first time as well hearing that single women run the palace!!! Going Apr 27- May 3rd

Hey Natasha, My wife Madelyn and I will be there as well MAy 30th - June 2nd. We will be celebrating 10 year anniversary and is already ready for some fun and wild times..... Youre welcome to email us at ucanenjoy26@yahoo.com and we can pic swap so u know who we are. We are looking forward to meeting all the nice sweet couples that will be there.

Cedric & Madelyn

May 30th - June 2nd

Hey Natasha, My wife Madelyn and I will be there as well MAy 30th - June 2nd. We will be celebrating 10 year anniversary and is already ready for some fun and wild times..... Youre welcome to email us at ucanenjoy26@yahoo.com and we can pic swap so u know who we are. We are looking forward to meeting all the nice sweet couples that will be there.

Cedric & Madelyn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12