Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: overweight

Destined To A Life Of Social Ignorance

Prior to teaching, one must learn.
    Prior to learning, one must be open to learning.

He is destined to a life of ignorance.

Sad part is others at H2 will have to endure him for those brief moments until they figure him out. No worries...From what I can tell, it won't take long.

HedoinJune

Mr. HedoinJune...how many Mr. Olympic trophies have you won? Either put up or shut up!

Hedo is the haven for all people to do, be and act how they want but aren't able to in the "real" world.
    Chris and Sarah
    HII - `97, `99, `08
    currently planning 4th trip to paradise!

This is not the first time we had a moron post something like this remeber Hedoshedo these two must know each other. We are so glad you will not be there when we vacation. Next time you want to go away just stay in your back yard looking at your pretty ass. You just do not understand the Hedo spirit. GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Alice & Lewis

Hedo July 9-July 19-2014 with the Fluffernutters
    Hedo Dec 22-29-2012 with the Fluffernutters

From time to time in almost all internet forums, a troll shows up. They love to say sick things to garner as much attention and reaction to themselves as possible. The best thing is to deny them the satisfaction of a reaction.

Blog Entries
    I was LAUGHING MY ASS OFF when I saw this thread. I knew Ebony would be on this one like stink on shit (LMAO)... I was sad to see that she stopped short of pointing out the guys poor grasp of socialization skills and how he must have a bad life, or have been treated badly as a child. OMG I am crying I am laughing so hard.

Anyway... Don't let this bug all you guys. So he doesn't think fat people should go to a nude beach. That's his right to his opinion. It didn't really have a place here, or anywhere else for that matter, but he does have his right to his opinion.

I was (and still am to a degree) a huge fat mofo a while back. I would not have been offended at his remark even when I was over 300 pounds. Why??? because it doesn't matter. It's that simple... it DOES NOT MATTER. He won't suffer at Hedo and I am pretty sure that he won't be the root of anyone else's suffering while he is there. He said he said nothing to anybody and I guess he never would.

My guess is that he was thinking out loud and typed what he was thinking. He probably wished he hadn't now, but even if he does not care if he is being lambasted, he still gets everyone's point.

Let the person who has never said "no... they is NOT wearing THAT" cast the first stone...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Blog Entries
    In case anyone was wondering... no, I do not think what he said was right at all. I just didn't want ya'll getting all worked up over something that means nothing...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Registered User BLKCPLEJUSBROWS's Avatar
    too late JA

Thanks JA!

Thanks JA!

I lost over 100 lbs a few years ago, but even before i did i was sexy - just ask my husband who loved me then and loves me now just the same.

i'm still probably over what HedoinJune would consider to be an "acceptable" weight for a nude resort, but i had no lack of offers (from either sex) while there and we had the time of our lives!!!
    H3 w/Jamaican Water Slide Team 9/6/08-9/13/08
    http://www.jwst.com

Since when are attractive, fit people the only ones who should be on a beach. Where does it end? Should we now start telling people who don't have attractive faces that they should not be seen in public?

Bag over head?

Well, at least if some man shows up in June with a bag over his head we'll all know who it is now (HedoinJune).

HedoInJune: what a Douchebag!

What could someone being overweight possible do to harm you? Is it going to ruin your vacation? If it does, your in the wrong place anyway! People with your attitude DO NOT fit in at Hedo. Hedo is about respect for your fellow Hedonist. Whether they are 400 pounds or purple in color. No one cares. If this attitude bothers you, please do yourself (and others) a favor and visit Disney World instead.

Remember. Fat people can change their weight. Asshole sticks with you for life.
    iz no problom mon!

Simple Advice

We are planning our virgin trip in May of 2009 and we both are far from perfect. We have read all the posts here and have found that most everyone on this site has had some great advice, helpful tips and are always willing to share and we have made up our mind to go. We too were stressed about the weight issue, the dents, the dings and everything else we have gotten so far during your 40 years on Earth. Nevertheless, my wife Missy put's it plain and simple
    "If they don’t like it, they DONT have to look"!
    This person is only stating his arrogant and self-biased opinion. Let us stop it here and stop feeding this knucklehead. It's obvious that no matter what we say, this guy will have a come back.
    So my simple advice to you HedoInJune, DONT look if you dont like!
    Last edited by jandm; 05-09-2008 at 12:10 AM.

Well luckily the wife and i are in perfect shape!! Round is a perfect shape isn't it??????
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RamsPet View Post
    Thanks JA!

I lost over 100 lbs a few years ago, but even before i did i was sexy - just ask my husband who loved me then and loves me now just the same.

i'm still probably over what HedoinJune would consider to be an "acceptable" weight for a nude resort, but i had no lack of offers (from either sex) while there and we had the time of our lives!!!

Congrats on the 100... While HedoinJune may not find you acceptable, I would. I found every naked body I saw at Hedo acceptable. Maybe because I used to have that over 300 bod and only wish that I had had the balls to bring it to Hedo years ago. My mind was that of HedoinJune, in that I didn't think I should be on a nude beach either. I cost myself a lot of fun time with that thinking. I do think that my personal hang up with my weight would have made for some discomfort in my feelings about being naked myself, but I would like to think that I would have gotten over it quickly.

HedoinJune will probably sing a different song someday. I think a lot of us sing the song we sing, because we have been on both sides of the river and don't mind either. I have been broke and I have been well off. I have been heavy and I am currently "a little chunky" (at least I think that's all I am lol)... I have to say that I have experienced more than I wish I could say, but that experience allows a more rounded perspective on life. I am still biased in many areas and still have my own way of doing things, but I can tell you that I am a better person for having seen both sides of the river as I like to put it.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast