Thread: Photography

Photography

Hi,
    I am interested in finding a reasonably priced photographer to take some shoots of my sis and I at the beach. I haven't taken any photos since like HS so I figured I might as well get some done with an original flare to it! We're not professionals or anything so we would only be having them for our personal use if copyrighting was a concern. If possible I would like to just shoot a roll and buy that from the photographer so we can make our own prints but I know some photographers are weird about that. Any help or point in the right direction would be much appreciated!

There is usually a photographer at the resort, I'm not sure what how good they are though.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

The resort photographer uses a digital camera these days. Not sure if you can hire him for a private photo session though. You'll find him most nights around the Pastafari and Munason taking dinner pictures.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

You're talking about like a photographer that take cheesy flicks and puts it in like a little cardboard holder with like "Hedonism" on the back? Like they take in like TJ or something?

That's about accurate. As far as hiring a photograher to do other stuff you may want to find the wedding coordinator and see if they can arrange something with the one they use for the weddings. Probably going to be more than what you wanted to spend though.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

When we had our pictures done at Hedo III for our wedding, they gave us the negatives. Which was a good thing because we did a few rolls of film and only bought 36 pictures. It was something like $300, and this was back in 2004.

We found that many of the pictures were very dark compaired to the picture we took after the photo shot with my cheap 35mm.

Get someone with a Dig camera and a tripod. It might be your cheepest way!

Kris

A couple of years back my wife and I brought some of our family down to Breezes in the Bahamas for our 25th anniversary. We arranged with the resort staff for a photographer to be there when we re-did our vows on the beach at dawn. They had a staff photographer that came out and did all of the traditional shots.

We also gave disposable cameras to every one of our guests. After the champaign breakfast, we gathered up the cameras and I had them developed them when we got back. Yes, the large group shot that the photographer took is the one that we had enlarged and is hanging on the wall, but we got quite a lot of good shots from the disposables. There were a lot of ‘oops’ shots; thumbs over the lenses and cut off heads, but dollar for dollar, we got more special pictures from the disposables than from the professional.

Zed

Wink Found one!

Thanks for everyone's input!
    I really apprecaite it. I found a photographer that I want to meet with once I get there, his name is Devin Shaw and the website I saw some samples of his work- www.photographicartja.com. It will be $300 for an hour and $200 for additional hours. I think it's a pretty good deal, just thought I'd let you guys know in case you're in need of a photographer.