Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: using a travel agent or Superclubs direct PLEASE help?

Question using a travel agent or Superclubs direct PLEASE help?

hey from Atlanta!

we are booking our first trip to hedo for the first week in October and the wife and I are very excited!

My concern is getting bumped to another hotel- I know it happens but going from Hedo 3 to RIU or Sandals is not we are looking to happen

the question is are we better off going direct thru Superclubs or applevacations?

thanks

Jimbo & Terri

Now I may not be right, but here is my 2 cents. .

I would use Apple, you have to book your reservation with a TA therefore there is accountability. Let's say if you get there and they are "booked" one little call to your TA and some nice words. . . should get the job done.

Again, I could be wrong. Hope that helps, don't worry others will chime in.

Sweetheart 27

November 3-9th 2007 - 1st Trip - H3
    June 18-22nd 2008 - Starfish Trelawny
    June 3-7th - H3

Travel Agent

We have always used a Travel Agent. Last year, I thought I was gonna be smart and go right to the source, and booked through Super Clubs. I am absolutely convinced we paid about $800 more than we would through our TA. Also, when we met some really cool people (THANKS M AND L!) and we extended for another 4 days it was a nightmare. I know our TA would have just handled it.

There's our thoughts...

G and L

Try Denny P... He seems to have great rates.

DennyP.com
    "It's not a party 'til somebody gets naked!"
    HII July 14-24, 2011
    http://www.unwindtravel.com/fluff11info.html

Blog Entries
    We used DennyP for our first trip and have since switched to Castaways for every other trip - prices just as good and better service.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

thanks for the insight

for us the price is about the same- using FF miles so the hotel cost is the isuse- mostly worried about getting bumped- Terri (hot wife) finnaly decided she is ready to show off her very sexy self- wouls hete it if we get there expecting a R movie and end up watching a G

cheers

Jimbo form Atlanta

October or Bust!

we booked thru superclubs for last 3 trips with no problems. Did air fair, room, thru them. We are going thru a group this coming NYE, and so far no problems with them either. We are starting our own group next April and using Castaways for our group.
    I think either way is fine, as long as you get it done and go.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

thanks Paul!

from a newbie to the group! you'all are great--- very helpful and easy to hang with--hoping to meet some folks in October to party with

cheers

Another great source is GoClassy. We've recommended them for years and they not only provide great service but their rates are competitive with everyone as well. We also recommend DennyP. He does a super job. Both have always beaten SuperClubs direct for rates.

We have never booked with SuperClubs, but we have used TA's.

On the first two trips we used private TA's in our area. We got good prices, but did not get some of the "specials" that superclubs has had. They used to have a passport program that pays for your new passport....our TA had no clue how to get it, plus using hedonism loyalty points was not an option because the local TA have no clue how to cash them in.

The next 3 trips we booked with a TA that specializes in adult/lifestyle travel and have not had issues using our loyaty points, DennyP, GoClassy, Lifestyle Tours and Travel Castaway etc. should all work great

Which ever TA you go with, make sure they have a "no bump" guarantee, and you won't have to worry about it.

Give

Tammy at www.castawaystravel.com a try. No bump policy in force. I've never had issues going through them.

I've seen the no bump guarentee with Castaways Travel in quite a few posts. That's who we've used twice now.
    Going home!!! Trip #3 to H11 July 9 thru 19 2009! Going with the Fluffs! Got BAD!!!

We used a local TA here in Canada first time down, found out we overpaid by about $1K. We've used Denny and Castaways and both have good service and prices, It pays to book through an agent that "specializes" in Hedo or Adult vacations. We've always found superclubs a bit more pricey. Best bet is to find a group going your week...you take advantage of the group discount, usually groups aren't bumped...you can choose if you want to join in the fun and meet a bunch of fun people, or as some do only book with the group for the rate and then do their own thing...
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Thumbs up

T/A is the way to go, as pointed out above, one that specializes in Adult vacations is best. We have used a T/A for everyone of our trips to Hedo 2 and Hedo 3. The people we see having problems are the ones who book direct with Super Clubs or the internet places. That being said, the only time we have sen problems are when there are large groups at the resort and rooms are oversold.

I jus wan go home mon!
    Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast