Thread: The Naked Truth?

The Naked Truth?

Hello to everyone. After reading this forum to the point where I think i've read everything twice I feel like I know most of you so first off I wanted to say thanks for all the information and advice.

We've been to Jamiaca once but not to Hedo and were planning our virgin trip for this fall / winter. Since i've read pretty much everything I could find online I was wondering if anyone has read "The Naked Truth About Hedonism II" and if they would recommend us to pick up a copy?

Registered User CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2naughty View Post
    Hello to everyone. After reading this forum to the point where I think i've read everything twice I feel like I know most of you so first off I wanted to say thanks for all the information and advice.

We've been to Jamiaca once but not to Hedo and were planning our virgin trip for this fall / winter. Since i've read pretty much everything I could find online I was wondering if anyone has read "The Naked Truth About Hedonism II" and if they would recommend us to pick up a copy?

My partner (Tinks - TinkerBelinda on the forum) bought a copy and has read most of it. She described as informative, since June was our first visit to HedoII. Some of the pieces in it are dated, but the same principles still apply.

I would say to give it a read.
    You only get one life - LIVE IT!

Early this week, the author[ Chris Santilli] was saying she had less than 10 books left so you may get lucky if you contact her asap.She is found at wordcrafting.com. The book is an excellent read, we read it every year before we go, it brings back lots of memories.
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

I lost my first copy by lending it out, but got another one in one of Chris's free drawings (actually I won the very last one...insider good fortune, as the lovely Miss S travels is at Hedo in November at the same time we are). I have a little quote in the book.

I remember the book scared me when I first read it...I was a bit leery of making that first trip. It sounded like more than I could handle....well....trip #25 is coming up.

It's a fun read, especially if you know some of the people in it, fond memories and all that.

Liz (and like Bill said, get your copy soon!)
    Liz & Chris

Thanks for the responses I think will go out and get a copy asap.

Hi,

As someone who is talked about in the book, I strongly recommend reading this and bringing it with you. You will love it and it is a quick read. Very well written and funny as hell.

Eric
    The Boston Bad Boy

We re-read it before every trip. Love it!
    "Well, it’s a sad, sad situation. Now I need a goddamn vacation."
    - Jaret Reddick/Bowling for Soup