Thread: pot and other drugs at Hedo II

Question pot and other drugs at Hedo II

I'd like to hear more about the situation with marijuana at H II. One post said that smoking out in the open was no big deal - have you found this to be true?

Also, my wife and I are occasional swingers. We've observed that many swingers are actually relatively conservative people (except for the area of sex, of course). I think many of these people would be turned off or offended by seeing someone using pot. Have you ever observed any uncomfortableness in this area at H II?

At first we tried to keep our smoking secluded. After a couple of days though we realized how open it is there. Eventually we just started taking it with us to the pool. We would still try to stay away from people. We would just smoke it on the way there or hang out by the hammocks for a while. But, no one ever said anything. There were plenty of other people smoking too. I'm sure it depends on the crowd though. We were there as a big group arrived. They were definitely not very inhibited!
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

Question

is other "stuff" besides trees easily obtainable. any advice on how to ask or where to ask within the resort.
    NY Yo Yo

Generally you don't need to worry about who to ask, they will ask you.

If you're having problems look for the Blue Taxi. Its a little blue fishing boat that sites off the shore on the nude beach.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

We were approached by a groundskeeper before we even made it to our room. So, it is readily available. There were people there who had no problem finding some white stuff. The man who sold us our greenage try to get us to go for the harder stuff too.
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

Do not I repeat Do not buy at the airport..... they will sell to you and then report ya at the same time and make another 50 from the police.... watch out for the stuff they sell ya at the resort it packs a wallup! I cant do it as it knocks me on my butt and im done for the day...
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have

Question

Thanks for the info, especially the airport thing. It would suck to get caught out there. When you're talking about the stuff at the resort "that packs a wallup," are you talking about trees, or white stuff.

do a lot people in hedo do a lot of drugs, white, green, vitamins or other? just wondering what the atmosphere is like.
    NY Yo Yo

Other Drugs

Hard to say how many use drugs other than Ganja (weed) there. I know its not usually hard to find Coke, Extasy, and what have you there. I'm not sure I'd trust getting a designer drug from a third world contry but to each his own. The local weed varies a lot in potency, there's the tourist stuff and then there's what they smoke. Negril seems to have better quality, another plus in the Hedo II column I guess. The advice about the airport holds true for most of the stops along the route too. It usually not a problem finding it at the resort and usually much safer. My first time I bought some out on the jetty by the nude beach at Hedo II. I was naked and told the guy I had no cash. He said no problem take this and go back to your room and get the money. I'm figuring it would be harder to arrest you that way so I did it.

We were told by the staff there that it was illegal and to do it in our room or away from the crowd at least. The security at Hedo III will usually just tell you to put it out if you light up in public. And like most things at night the rules relax a little. Best policy would be to find someone that alread has some and ask them where they got it. That way you can get an idea of the quality and also avoid getting handcuffed!
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

airport

We bought at the airport. We met a guy near the Hedo desk at the airport. He sort of pressured me, and I went along with it. He took me to a stall in the men's bathroom and made the deal. $40 for more than we could use, but pretty poor quality. I wouldn't buy at the airport again.

WHITE STUFF

what is the cost like for the white???? comparible to the us?? Is it safe? Someone told me not to get anything cut with lime?????Get it at the resort I assume so not to get nailed by police???

last time we were there - new years 2001 - we got it from a security guard. he wanted me to but $20 worth but having been there before i knew that for their stuff, $10 was more than enough and if by ODD chance it wasn't just a knowing (wanting) look could get you more.

Funny story - my 1st time there i didn't realize that blow was another name for cocaine and when offered some - i replied - i only like women
    Hedo II is the real world - the rest is an illusion