Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ladies Question: Moaner, Groaner or whisperer?

Quote Originally Posted by funlover View Post
    ok, i will give it a try tonight after hubby gets home, or maybe i will practice before he gets home on my own, then again later with him! can never have too much practice on these things! LOL
    So FunLover, any diff? It takes concentration to remember to breathe too - sometimes that is distracting trying to remember to breathe.

The few times I have remembered to breathe were better.

I am not a loud 'orgasmer' either. If the sounds/noises don't come naturally then I'm not meant to be loud. Mostly grunting and moaning....still enjoying it though even if the neighbors don't hear. lol

Specializing in nautical/terrestrial acquistion and redistribution
    To the original poster (O/P):

You forgot "Gusher" in the title.

Hijack over, resume posting
    "Pirates are crude, vile, highly
    offensive creatures who compensate for their lack of knowledge and manners
    with debauchery. Now everyone can stop with nicey, nicey and start being Pirates!!! AARRRGGGGHHH! !!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by kelwa1 View Post
    You forgot "Gusher" in the title.

Hijack over, resume posting
    i gush HUMONGOUSLY while playing alone. Am hoping for a man that can make me not just squirt but gush and splatter and sop the blanket underneath. It is totally amazing and the orgasms are HUGE.
    Sex is like crying; if you do it right, it ain't pretty

AND...you know how little boys will pee and see how far they can squirt it ??? There have been times that i was curious as hell about how far i squirted. I know there have been occasions of at least 3 feet. YOWZA
    Sex is like crying; if you do it right, it ain't pretty

i did get distracted trying to remember to breathe, i will just have to keep practicing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SXMCOLover View Post
    Ladies please, your input:

My wife and I have been happily married for 30 + years. She's the perfect woman as far as I'm concerned. One thing that has confused me is that when she reaches organism, she only whispers her pleasure. We've had talks about this and she says she's tried to moan and groan, but the orgasms she has are just so intense she tells me, she can't make any noise. She says, I take her breath away. For some years we had to be quiet after we had children or when we were in an apartment, we didn't want our children or the neighbors to hear our sexual pleasure noise. The kids are grown and we're all alone now and we live on a 3 acre lot so no one could hear us. I wondered for years if she was faking orgasms. I finally realized she wasn't.

My questions are:
    Should I just accept that her organisms are so intense she can't get a moan or groan out loud, or is there something else, I could do, that would allow her to fulfill the one last fantasy I have,moaning and groaning?
    I thought an "organism" is something you study in biology class! As far as orgasms, the louder the better!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12