Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Making Rules & What Ifs...

Wow, my head hurts this thread went everywhere. We are not newbies but each time we go is new and we talk about all the what ifs each time. Although i would love to explore a little, my self confidence usually holds me back. My husband is so out going he makes up for my shyness. OMG, now I'm getting off track. The point is, be honest with each other about what you are and aren't comfortable with and just have fun.

Smile

My husband and I are still trying to figure out exactly when we're heading to Hedo this year - this is a first time for both of us. We've never been to a place like this before so it's going to be AMAZING.

So. Boundaries. We, as newbies, have basically decided that for us, if the moment's right it's right. We don't want to look back when we're in the nursing home with a lot of "what if's". I think that's pretty much how everyone at Hedo thinks, so it's a perfect place for us!

We're totally dedicated to each other but we're realistic that we're going to be attracted to other people in our lifetimes. So what better place to go than a resort full of other people that think the same way?

I think (maybe) the key is just to be respectful communication. Respect your partner by keeping the communication open. Respect your new playmates by communicating. The people that you're playing with are giving you an intimate and special gift...

We're all here for the same thing, right?

I have no interest in ruining my relationship, or anyone else's. We're there to create some amazing new mental movie clips that we can play in our heads to keep us warm during the long winter months.

Thank you, thank you for starting this thread. This is exactly what I was curious about and you all have been so helpful!!!!!!

- A (she) & R (he)

I've been reading all these posts...most of them anyway...lol...and wondering where i fit in?? I'm a recently separated early 40 year old woman going to Hedo III for the first time...booked on a whim but if I'm honest with myself, likely something i've wanted to do for some time. I'm pretending to myself that I won't do anything but suntan nude but will likely b comfortable with a whole lot more when I actually get there....lol...my questions are I'm going alone so will I be safe? Will i be viewed as a threat because I'm alone or will I be welcomed in? (Im thinking welcomed from all I've read) and I do have some idea of what I'd like to try but how will i find people that may accommodate what i want? I know you can meet people on line in these forums but I prefer to see if there is an attraction before i commit to anything.

can anyone give me some advice??

Firsttimer - I went on my first trip back in mid February. I traveled with a "buddy (male)" 'cause i was unsure of going by myself the first time. I honestly was up for about anything but was never approached in any way, shape or form. Not sure why and it really doesn't matter at this point. I did meet a lot of nice people.

i'm going to be honest here people, so don't get your panties in a wad, lol. I felt more welcomed by the men than the women. Maybe it's cause they just weren't "that into me", lol, but whatever the case may have been i was not there to "steal" their men. I felt i handled myself with decorum in regards to the married men and for that matter, the single men. Frankly i was surprised. All i had been reading for months was how friendly EVERYone was. And, before any of you can slam me, it was not just a few of the wives, it was a lot of them. At the beginning i thought it was just first time jitters but it didn't get any better as the week progressed. I'm a friendly person and love to visit with people, all people.

I'm secure enough in myself to know that i did nothing to warrant the unfriendliness. If i'm not their cup of tea that is fine by me but take me for who i am and don't assume i'm gonna mess with your men.

That having been said, i will go back and possibly by myself. But i will never make the mistake of going with a male "buddy" if i don't know him REAL well. And if that mistake does happen no matter how much i know and he turns out to be a dud i WILL go out on my own and make my own fun without being made to feel that i should "stick" with him.

Go and enjoy. It is definately a liberating experience whether or not you partake of what is offered or not.
    Sex is like crying; if you do it right, it ain't pretty

peej4262

The people who make you feel the most welcomed depends on who YOU are. For instance, as a single male, the people who welcomed me the most were women who were VERY happy with the male partner they already had. The least kind people were the women who play with other women while hubby watches. The majority of the guys and single women were cool.

The people on this forum who claim that EVERYone at Hedo is friendly are guys who are afraid of discouraging ANY FEMALE from going to Hedo. I guess they think that the one female who doesn't go will be the one who might be willing to fuck them.

One of the most important things you have to do on this forum is separate the WooHoo Clan Dirty Banana Cheerleaders from the folks who really have something to say.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Glad to hear more singles here. Although I am planning on going with WW, I'd still like to meet singles (male and female).

Peej4262, was it at all uncomfortable as a single female? I know you were with a guy, but was there "antagonism" or "hostility"? Dirty looks? The wives didn't talk to you? Will I have to be more outgoing and break the ice so to speak? I already expect to be careful where the hubby's are concerned. Approach the ladies or they'll get the wrong idea I suppose.

I am trying not to go with any "expectations" or false hopes. But I am hoping for some fun you can't find in everyday life. Just getting completely naked with strangers will be an accomplishment for me. I love the costume idea though. Did many dress up? Is there a chance of being OVER dress for these evenings? Will dinner/reservations be a problem as a single do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaEsnc View Post
    Peej4262, was it at all uncomfortable as a single female? I know you were with a guy, but was there "antagonism" or "hostility"? Dirty looks? The wives didn't talk to you? Will I have to be more outgoing and break the ice so to speak? I already expect to be careful where the hubby's are concerned. Approach the ladies or they'll get the wrong idea I suppose.
    I wasn't uncomfortable. I would say that some of the women were suspicious. They were never outright hateful. Overall the people were real friendly. Some of the nicest ones were the Canadians. And to be fair and honest I do not relate real well to women. I have nothing against them but my closest friends are male and always have been. I have a few close women friends but my male friends are the ones that know me the best. You will love dressing for the theme nights. I was looking forward to that probably the most.

And you are right, moorerotic. I'm a no-nonsense kinda person and very secure in myself. I like things with substance. Conversations, people, etc.
    Sex is like crying; if you do it right, it ain't pretty

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post
    peej4262

The people who make you feel the most welcomed depends on who YOU are. For instance, as a single male, the people who welcomed me the most were women who were VERY happy with the male partner they already had. The least kind people were the women who play with other women while hubby watches. The majority of the guys and single women were cool.

The people on this forum who claim that EVERYone at Hedo is friendly are guys who are afraid of discouraging ANY FEMALE from going to Hedo. I guess they think that the one female who doesn't go will be the one who might be willing to fuck them.

One of the most important things you have to do on this forum is separate the WooHoo Clan Dirty Banana Cheerleaders from the folks who really have something to say.
    Hold the phone... did I see a negative "WOOHOO" person statement??? There are ass holes at Hedo and nobody should ever think different. Here's the deal: Hedo is like a high school classroom... it has clique's. There are the jocks, the nerds, the pretty, the ugly, the skinny and the fat. The bald, the shaved, the furry and the well groomed. There are even clique's withing the groups that are supposedly ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY.

When you have cliques, you have separation, jealousy, suspicion and envy. Welcome to life everyone. Life exists at Hedo too.

That being said, the advantage of Hedo, is that once you find "your clique" the chances are that it will fit and feel better than any clique you have ever been a part of. Keep in mind that cliques form, only because people WANT to meet and buddy up with each other at Hedo.

You will never find another beach, vacation spot, or resort, where people go with the intent on meeting people and making friends. I have been many, many places and never struck up a friendship at the pool in Florida. It's just not common. I keep in contact with several friends I made while at Hedo.

At most resorts and vacation spots, you smile and say hi to people you pass on your way to, or from the beach/pool. Now, at most resorts you aren't drinking and naked in close proximity in the hot tub, but my fellow forum members... THAT'S the beauty of Hedo. Will some get left out... yep. Do some have circumstances (bad travel partner) that mess things up for them... yep, but the fact remains, there is not a club med forum, not a Holiday Inn forum, not a Sandals forum and I think that's the point that should be made. The other resorts aren't worth talking about... before you go, or after the trip is over.

I think I said all that right (lol)...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Registered User twintowers nepa's Avatar
    we just came back from hedo III.well it was everything i hoped it would be.my gf was takin back alittle by all the public sex going on but all in all we had a great time.as far as doos and donts.first,dont be shy,dont be afraid to strike up a conversation with anybody.most people,99% of the people were friendly and respectful.this one couple came up to us and came on to us and my gf was uncomfortable and he said ok.second dont be afraid to say no,no means no.there are cliques there and if you want to get in with a clique just start talking to a couple.I truly hope we go back

It's way too easy to push your buttons, JA. lol

I was referring others. A long time ago you were one of the "Hedo is Lake Wobegon" people but you're more realistic now.

Still my point is that some of the guys on this site are optimistic to the point of dishonesty, especially when it comes to answering the questions of single women. That dishonesty like most dishonesty does more harm than good, and the motives of those guys are screwed up.

Despite the BS that some dudes spew on this forum, people don't magically leave all their baggage at the Entrance gate to Hedo. The alcohol, nudity, sexual vibe, and generally relaxed nature of Jamaica culture make that baggage less noticeable, but it's still there.

Also realize that the folks on this forum (regular contributors, not lurkers) are a very tiny subset of the folks that actually go to Hedo, and this is obviously a self selecting subset. The overall spirit of this forum is not going to translate directly to the actual resorts where there are lots more non-Americans, non-English speaking folks, first timers, and people who don't know this forum exists.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Blog Entries
    I knew the "woohoo" was to catch my attention (lol)...

You have a point. The ones that get me too, are the ones that say anything and everything is accepted at Hedo. Not the type of info that needs to be relayed to the people here to learn. We don't want to imply that a skinhead rally during a gay parade will go over just fine, if it's done while at Hedo...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Hi Firsttimer,

Take this with a grain of salt, we havent' been to Hedo yet:

With all honesty, if I saw a woman alone at a resort I wouldn't be any less likely to be friendly and say hi! I'm not worried that someone's going to try and "steal my man", and if she does for a couple of hours of fun that's fine with me (as long as he tells me how much fun he had!).

Especially if it's someone we've been chatting with online beforehand, I wouldn't have ANY problem making friends with someone who was there by themselves.

From what I've seen of the people on this board, you're going to have a GREAT time. If you're getting the stinkeye from anyone, move along - there are plenty of other people that would be MORE than happy to be friends

Quote Originally Posted by firsttimer View Post
    I've been reading all these posts...most of them anyway...lol...and wondering where i fit in?? I'm a recently separated early 40 year old woman going to Hedo III for the first time...booked on a whim but if I'm honest with myself, likely something i've wanted to do for some time. I'm pretending to myself that I won't do anything but suntan nude but will likely b comfortable with a whole lot more when I actually get there....lol...my questions are I'm going alone so will I be safe? Will i be viewed as a threat because I'm alone or will I be welcomed in? (Im thinking welcomed from all I've read) and I do have some idea of what I'd like to try but how will i find people that may accommodate what i want? I know you can meet people on line in these forums but I prefer to see if there is an attraction before i commit to anything.

can anyone give me some advice??

- A and R

"Be good...but if you can't be good, at least be good at it!"

Hi,

We're not into sharing each other "physically" with other people... just wondering whether couples get together and have sex with their S/O in a group setting?
    We've experienced this at Cap D'Agde, on the beach, and it was an extreme turn-on to be making love together and watching others do the same.

Thx for any responses.

Happens often, in many parts of the resort, especially at night.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by abnude View Post
    Hi,

We're not into sharing each other "physically" with other people... just wondering whether couples get together and have sex with their S/O in a group setting?
    We've experienced this at Cap D'Agde, on the beach, and it was an extreme turn-on to be making love together and watching others do the same.

Thx for any responses.
    that does happen quite often.
    We enjoy that as well, so when we're there... I guess we'll all have to put on a little show? lol

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast