Thread: What to Pack?

Question What to Pack?

I am wondering what to pack. Should we bring our own toga's or go with the classic sheet look? And are there things that a first timer just would not think to bring? Thanks. Cindy

We were told to pack a bunch of stuff we ended up not needing. For instance floats for the water (there was a mountain of unused ones).

You should bring your own insulated mugs, medicines you need, and mecidines to cover anything that could ruin the trip (immodium, a laxative, antibiotic ointmint, calomine lotion, allergy drugs). I wouldn't worry about bringing your own toga. That is something that some people do but generally only after they have been a few times. You could bring some accessories to dress up the toga though.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Floats are a hit and miss thing at Hedo III, sometimes there's plenty and other times not. The resort does not provide them so a cheap one in your bag isn't a bad Idea.

Chris mentioned some good things to add in his post so I'll just second what he said about medical stuff.

We take our own togas, Carolyn has a couple different ones she made and I have a couple store bought ones. It's just easier than messing with tying one. It can be fun the first time trying to create one of your own though.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Definitely pack some anti-itch ointment such as hydrocortizone. There was some kind of little bug that bit me all over my legs. I still have a couple of scars where I dug them to death. I never saw them but they sure liked me. Also, take some interesting slutwear. We had fun shopping before our trip at the local strip club. It makes for good dinner attire.
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

The little biters were most likely either sand fleas or red ants, both thrive there. Anti itch ointment is a good idea.

Slut wear is high on Carolyn's list. Her two favorite internet sites for slut wear are Trashy.com (look under the bargains link!) and Krystels Closet It's all part of the Hedo fun, picking out new slut wear for the trip.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

We have some friends who try to outdo each other by bringing the least amount possible. A couple of them are down to very small backpacks to carry their toiletries, a pair of shorts for dinner, and nothing else.

Some of you may know "Towel Head" from Hedo II. He goes twice a year, and brings nothing but basic toiletries. He's called towel head as he keeps a towel wrapped about his head during the day (for the sun), then when he goes up for dinner, he wraps it around his waist. That becomes his clothing for 4 weeks a year

I still over pack, and bring 2 huge suitcases full of stuff (that I know I won't wear), and another bag full of my toiletries and make-up. I just like to have a selection for dinner time, and I never know what I want to wear until just before dinner. I know I'll never change, and that I look like an idiot when I check in
    Carol Cox
    http://www.cyberhedo.com - Virtual Hedonism

Originally posted by CarolCox
    I still over pack, and bring 2 huge suitcases full of stuff (that I know I won't wear), and another bag full of my toiletries and make-up. I just like to have a selection for dinner time, and I never know what I want to wear until just before dinner. I know I'll never change, and that I look like an idiot when I check in
    Yup. We're overpackers too. Luggage is probably heavier for Hedo than most places we go. Often ask ourselves "why?" considering we're nude all day. Plan on taking less sunscreen this trip (plan on buying at resort), but my wife will find other stuff to take it's place. We only have one HUGE suitcase. If we had more... I have no doubt they'd be full. WIfe has no consideration as to wieght distribution either... if it fits then all is good. Like the time she put all our books and sunscreen in the same large suitcase because they "fit" (bad idea!).

We need to take two suitcases. But my scuba stuff takes up more than half of the larger one so without it we might get by with one suitcase.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

I didn't wear most of the clothes that I took with me. It's a habit to pack tons of underwear. But, I didn't even wear underwear until I was leaving for the airport. I think I will get away with less packing next trip.
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

We always seem to have one bag with the costumes and one small bag with clothes...

We make our costumes I cant sew so its amazing what you can do with a glue gun and fabric... Get material from the reminant rack at walmart.. they should have plenty of rich looking shimmery material this time of year..
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have