Thread: confused

confused

i am planning to go to one of the hedonism but dont know wich one is the best .this is my first trip to a resort like this can anyone give me some help

Are you single?

How old are you?

Generally I'm told that 3 is a younger crowd than 2. 2 is supposed to be wilder though.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

i am 36 and im planning on bringing my girlfriend who is 36 also like i said this is the first time for both of us

Is there anything you like to do specifically? Scuba? Snorkel?

Hedonism III has better rooms, it is overall a nicer resort (much newer).

Hedonism II has more fun.

Hedonism II is also in Negril, which is awesome.

Hedonism III has free Playboy channel.

There are people who are fanatical about one but not the other. Plenty of people will say Hedo II is the best, III doesn't compare. Others will say that III is better.

It was kinda funny because younger people are supposed to prefer 3 and sitting in the pool at 2 we were talking about this and a young couple said they liked 2 better and an older couple said they liked 3 better.

If you guys swing I think II has a larger swinger population so you'd probably want to go there.

The other thing that may influence you is time of year. For instance Hedo II and Hedo III both run special events and if you know you want to go on vacation on the third week in March and at that time Hedo II is filming Jerry Springer and Hedo III is not you'll probably want to go to III.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

all i want to do is relaxe and have fun i just got done with a devorce and wanting to try something new and exciteing

i would like to get a little wild im still young at hart

Well, I think you should just go to II. If you have no problems getting naked you should have a fun time.
    Chris
    Site Administrator

Good question

When we were in the jacuzzi pool at hedo II this topic came up. An older couple said they like hedo II better and a much younger couple said they like hedo III better. This is opposite of what I had heard previously. I guess hedo II is known for being a little more "friendly". We had an awesome time at II!
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

Cool Confused?

We have been to both resorts and have found the wind can be much stronger at HIII, therefore closing down a lot of water activities and moving off the beach into the Quad Pool. This has been our experiences during the months of March to May.
    HII over on the west coast is much calmer and you also get that beautiful sunset.

You need to experience both resorts and pick your favorite. Ours is HedoII and the west coast. Irie!!

no matter what resort you go to , go with a group and get to know some of them ahead of time it will help make your trip more fun.. especially if single... we prefer III but then that is where our fun group goes..
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have