Thread: Just Got Back!

Just Got Back!

mini trip report!

Trip from Airport...long this past week. Almost everyone took 3 hours from the plane landing until reaching the resort. Didn't seem to be one particular reason and it was the same no matter which day they came in on.

Lines in customs/immigration are handled better with ropes and everyone in que until the next agent opens rather than dozens of lines that some are slow and others fast - BUT...the lines were very long. Took about 50 minutes to get through there, still good for how crowded it was.

SC lounge...got there and only waited about 20 minutes to get on shuttle. Then getting everyone else on the shuttle...

Road trip seems a bit longer. It appeared that while more of the road has been completed there are now detours in some areas that driving is slow going over gravel roads.

Check in wasn't bad on Friday, but as always the weekends are more crowded and rooms are NOT going to be ready before 3pm...in some cases it's taking longer, so bring a change of clothes and head to the pool/beach.

Rooms...we were in the quad and our room was clean and no sign of any mold. No reports from anyone with us of getting sick or any sort of respiratory problems. I have multiple allergies and my standard meds did me well this week without even a sniffle.

Towels...here's the scoop. Hedo, in order to try to accomodate the ongoing towel challenges ordered new machines...washer AND dryer. These are room sized machines so they only needed one of each. Unfortunately after they arrived from the US and were installed, the washing machine would not work! They are now dealing with trying to get it repaired (from the US manufacturer) and have moved on to outsource their linen as Breezes could not accomodate the supply.

Unfortunately some people were hording towels from the pool grabbing stacks of them when they were delivered - by the time we got there the situation was under better control, though beach towels were definitely at a premium and hard to get.

We spoke to our maid and reused our room towels when possible and she got us clean ones when possible. That meant 1-2 fresh towels a day - no problem.

The resort was at full capacity over the weekend and nearly full all week. Music is improved over last year with better variety at the pool and not earsplitting in the disco.

Food...a bit disappointing this year. We don't expect gourmet, but there didn't seem to be as much variety. A LOT of chicken fish and pork, and less beef/lamb. Fruit was fantastic this year!

We had very good weather this week...mostly sunny and about an hour or so of clouds and rain each afternoon. Not enough to spoil any fun and plenty to get tan or burned!

Entertaiment crew...really hustled to make everyone happy! The new ECs are fitting in quickly and working hard. In fact no problems with service in any area of the resort.

Going home...NIGHTMARE at the airport. We left on a Sunday so it's a bit more crowded but lines lines lines...everywhere. Check in lines at each airline...LONG lines waiting for security...and long though fast lines getting through immigration. Made it to our plane just in time for boarding when we left the resort 4 hours before flight time!

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

as much as we want to go the more we read about ,food,towel,bus ride,mold, the less i think we are going to go, unless we can find a other resort with the same "theme"
    not full nudity,or just swingers hedo does seem like the perfect place for us but for $4,500 cdn / week we also want more value...
    am i right?
    susansusan225@yahoo.ca

Well, first I stated I saw NO Mold and no one complained about it or reported getting sick...with over 100 people in our group, it didn't seem to be a problem.

Food was disappointing but I don't go there for the food.

towels are a temporary problem until the new washing machine which they spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on to improve things for guests, is repaired by the AMERICAN company that sold it to them.

Bus ride...nothing you can do about that. It will be years before the road is finished, but even then it will never be much less than an hour, though I don't consider that too long for a transfer.

Coming back home it took us 2 hours to get through Ft Lauderdale airports immigration and customs to transfer our flight back to Chicago...which was only ONE hour after our arrival!!! There were many angry people missing their planes there!

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

10/20-10/27/18:

The bus ride is solved depending on when you arrive/depart, take Tim Air. It is a little plane, but we did it last time, 20 minutes you are naked. I didn't notice the mold at either 2 or 3, but have heard it can be a problem. The food? Well it is my opinion that all all-inclusives are not known for the their food. Hedo in my opinion is not a typicle vacation spot, but if it were, it still would be dirt cheap for what you get. I will try Desire this fall, but I went to Hedo III last November for my first time, then went to II a couple months ago, and will be back at II in a week. On top of it all, before I went the first time, I posted a message very simular to yours Marty. I say, "Don't die wondering". If it stinks, you won't go back, but odds are you'll forget the shortcommings with the fun you will have.

Coming back home it took us 2 hours to get through Ft Lauderdale airports immigration and customs to transfer our flight back to Chicago...which was only ONE hour after our arrival!!! There were many angry people missing their planes there!
    WTF is wrong with Ft. Lauderdale? We had a ton of problems there on our way back last time too and ended up having to spend the night. Do the hotels bribe customs there to be slow?
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Quote Originally Posted by marty222
    as much as we want to go the more we read about ,food,towel,bus ride,mold, the less i think we are going to go, unless we can find a other resort with the same "theme"
    not full nudity,or just swingers hedo does seem like the perfect place for us but for $4,500 cdn / week we also want more value...
    am i right?
    susansusan225@yahoo.ca
    I know what you mean buy cost. We live in New Brunswick and it cost way too much to fly out. One way we found a cheep flight was to collect Airmiles. Then you only have to get is the land package. There you join a group and that will cut doen on the cost!
    Kris

PS I am looking for cheeper equal, and sofar, i have not seen any.

again mary great review

just got back! here is my advice on roads. Dont go on the big bus!!!!!!! Next time i find others heading to hedo and pay for a private taxi NO others hedo only ( that will save on the stops to all the resorts. and the buss driver we had was soooooooooooo slow I am pretty sure I saw a bicycle pass us.)

Towels were in good supply but the hotel was not full. wash clothes were in short supply. but Hey take a loafa and you will be fine.

Food? I didnt hear the First time people complain but I must say i wasnt to impressed. Munison was great! Pastafari was good! Main dining was on and off. you never know.

As far as other resorts the only ones are Hedo II and Desire that has the same sexual atmosphere. There will always be something to complain about at them also. you go for the fun and friends and atmosphere. Its all good!

shell
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have

Hi Shell...you know, it seems like the bus drivers are slower than ever! They use to be fast, but then there have been a few accidents and maybe they are trying to get the drivers to be more cautious?

I heard the other day that the washing machine is up and running so hopefully the towel situation is resolved now. Sounds like it was getting better while you were there!

Thanks for the update.

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

10/20-10/27/18:

We did not have any washcloths. There were plenty of beach towels.