Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: travelling to..booking..success and horror stories

Hedonism (either resort) will never show up on a "last minute club" type deal...at least we've never seen it!.
    The "sale prices" seem to be pretty constant, especially in this economy, and don't vary too much, although the week that you pick determines the final price, different months,seasons etc mean a different pricing structure.

Our advice is to pick when you want to go and book when you are comfortable on the price and cross your fingers. A word of caution though. Some weeks are more popular than others...Examples would be spanksgiving, hedoween, anniversary week, and of course New Years. These weeks tend to be a sell out and if you wait too long to book you may find a couple of difficulties with either the resort sold out the week you want, or difficulty getting a favorable flight on the days you want. Example in our case is over New Years, resort is always a sell out and you can't get a flight anywhere within a month of the trip if you wait...all sold out!
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

First...NekkidPirate...thanks so much for your supportive comments. We truly LOVE our group members!

The only thing I want to point out is the No bump policy. In our experience it depends on not only the agent but do you have a rep on site at the time you arrive or before.

For us, we go down every morning to check on our arriving members and make certain their rooms are assigned. If your agent has a "no bump policy" but no rep the week your there, you may not be protected.

The other thing to keep in mind - some travel agents who aren't really regular agents with Hedo will tell you your room is secure and you cannot be bumped when it's not true. There are a few agents who are preferred status with Hedo...they have true no bump status - or as close as you can get. Check out the info you get if you are uncertain about your agent.

Finally, booking directly with Superclubs does not guarantee you will not be bumped. We've seen it happen.

FInd a week or time period to travel and find a group that matches your personality. Then find out how to book to be with them...and if there is a preferred or mandatory travel agent do your homework on the forums to see if it's worth using that agent.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

If you are going to be there when a group is at the resort, check with them and see if they recommend anyone in particular. That way you could get a group rate. We've had great luck with both DennyP and with GoClassy Travel. GoClassy has been in the business of au naturel travel for over 25 years and is the largest wholesaler of SuperClubs vacations in the country.

We have always used Superclubs, I will continue to use them but I think I am going to arrange my own air this time. Never had a problem. Did loose itenary one time, Superclubs faxed it to Hedo asap, no problem..See ya in Nov.
    Love Ya , Mean It
    DIF Is Killing me!
    Hedo II - Spanksgiving 2010

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12