Thread: Don't I know you?

Don't I know you?

Have you ever gone to Hedo or another nude resort or beach and accidentally run into someone you know? What happened?
    Last edited by SXMCOLover; 04-10-2009 at 10:56 AM.

Thumbs up

Happened to us one year in the nude pool at Hedo 3...a couple came over in the water, said they knew us from a club we hung out at here in Vegas...awkward moment...but we were all naked, in the water, at Hedo 3, life was good...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

I've been in touch with some old friends on Facebook. Get chatting with an ex boyfriends sister(from when I was like 16). We're talking about old times. She even knows my stepkids cousins. So I say, we are going to jamaica for vacation in April. She says us too. Me: We're going the 16th. Her: funny we're going the 17th. Me: Where? Her: Negril, but I have to ask my husband the name of the place. I knew right then that this girl who I haven't seen since she was like 7 is going to H2 when we are. She did confirm this.

We figure if we bump into someone at a nude beach or resort that we have known previously, that we all we need to keep the secret. When we have gone to St. Martin and stayed at Club O we enjoy looking at the gawkers. They would have trouble explaining why they were gawking.

First trip to H3 my GF ran into her kids pediatric nurse, and for the next 5 or 6 trip there after.
    NekkidPirate

Hedo 3-
    Apr 2003 -2008
    Oct 2003-2005

Desires Cancun-
    Sep 2008
    Oct 2015

Hedo 2-
    Apr 2009
    Apr 2016
    Apr 2017

N Resort-

Desires Pearl-
    Apr 2013

Talking

Never ran into anyone at Hedo, but did have a couple come to where I work, I kept looking at them and they kept looking at me..... The it was Oh Shit, we sat around for about an hour talking about our vacations and "Purple Rains" , the first thing we remembered was the Tattoos....That is how knew each other.
    Love Ya , Mean It
    DIF Is Killing me!
    Hedo II - Spanksgiving 2010