Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: sexual advances

Quote Originally Posted by precambrian View Post
    We aren't swingers either, but my wife is interested in possibly experimenting with "soft swapping". I'd say we have been over analyzing how we would approach such a venture, and in addition the sexual proposition issue was discussed. We almost decided on cancelling our trip based on an earlier thread which gave us great concern. Chris, the board monitor responded on that thread and definitely lessened our concerns & fears. Thanks Chris!
    The fact that Chris removed a guy from the forum because that guy's posts caused psychic distress to a few weak minded folks, lessens your concerns and fears?

As long as that guy has the money he can live at Hedo, 365 days of the year. He could buy the place for all we know. There's a difference between 4Hedo and Hedo. He's been removed from 4Hedo using that screen name and that email address. He could have 20 identities on this forum for all you know. Why does this have any bearing on your trip?
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisandlizvt View Post
    One bit of advice to newbies...........don't overthink the whole trip. Too much planning, worrying about this or that scenario, it really just isn't necessary. You'll understand once you go. Just relax and enjoy the build up to the trip. You really don't have to know everything or be prepared for everything...Hedo is very spur of the moment.
    We are also Hedo virgins and I appreciate this advice. My problem is that I am obsessing about our first trip in a positive way. I can't stop thinking about how much fun it will be. We are also not swingers but we have discussed the possibility of some soft play with another women. Don't know if it will happen but the thought is a lot of fun. My wife was at first nervous about going but after a lot of discussion and reading posts on this site is very excited. Too bad we have to wait a year or two before we can go.

Obsessing in a positive way is fun. I've spent the past 10 years obsessing about Hedo!!

Liz
    Liz & Chris

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey TBone, I have a good lookin wife too and I take it as a total compliment when she gets a little extra attention. Nobody gets outa line and we have a blast. The scenery can be pretty good at Hedo...Dress her up sexy and knock their socks off. Theme nights , here we come!!!
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by caughtyoulookin View Post
    Hey TBone, I have a good lookin wife too and I take it as a total compliment when she gets a little extra attention. Nobody gets outa line and we have a blast. The scenery can be pretty good at Hedo...Dress her up sexy and knock their socks off. Theme nights , here we come!!!
    Actually, I do enjoy showing her off. We go dancing a lot and we always get a lot of compliments on our dancing, and her on her looks. Once in a while I get a little tired of the stares and comments though. Only natural.

Quote Originally Posted by tbone69 View Post
    Once in a while I get a little tired of the stares and comments though. Only natural.
    Stares and comments sounds very negative. Doesnt sound like Hedo?
    Recommend a week of naked Yoga!

Arrow Florida Couple

We are a full swap couple that attends Hedo II once a year, we have never been pushed on and have never been pushy. We found that everyone at Hedo have always been very polite. My wife gets hit on constantly, but we are a package deal and we only play with other couples and we let single guys know that in a very polite manner.

George Lois

Quote Originally Posted by precambrian View Post
    We aren't swingers either, but my wife is interested in possibly experimenting with "soft swapping". I'd say we have been over analyzing how we would approach such a venture, and in addition the sexual proposition issue was discussed. We almost decided on cancelling our trip based on an earlier thread which gave us great concern. Chris, the board monitor responded on that thread and definitely lessened our concerns & fears. Thanks Chris!
    As stated here on the board... MANY couples are NOT SWINGERS in the sense of the word that most take it to mean.

Dee and I are in the category too, NOT Swingers but VERY open about ALOT of things. Possibilities are endless and you never know what could or would happen in the right situation with the right people.

Do not over think it BUT OVER COMMUNICATION is impossible to do.
    Dee and I talked about EVERYTHING! Just in case a situation arose we knew how we would handle it. IT HELPED!!
    MANY offers and we knew exactly how we would react and politely say no. Or how far we would be comfortable letting things go.

COMMUNICATE, THEN go shopping for the theme nights and PARTICIPATE in the theme nights! After all THAT is a sure fire way to have a great time!

22 days and not so patiently counting down!!!!

Blog Entries
    I hate it when all the hot women come on to me!!!! The sexual advances are endless at hedo!!!! Just kidding. Most people are very nice. If you are not interested just say no! Most are polite and leave. I have only had one occasion where I had to ask someone to leave my wife alone. He was a little persistent, but left the hot tub. Just way too aggressive. We are not swingers, but we are open. It depends on the mood and the company. The majority of the people are very respectful! And, respect is the key at Hedo or anywhere else!

We are not swingers, but my husband is dropping subtle hints. I am open to anything, I would do anything for you, nothing is out of the questions....blah blah blah.

We still have 7 months before our trip so I guess I will be hearing this for awhile.

I am not too worried about this.... We are NOT gorgeous people. We are your average everyday Joe. So, I am not too worried about being addressed or my husband's fantasies coming true.
    Dec. 24th - Jan. 2 (ringing in 2013)
    Post end of the world party!

Quote Originally Posted by hedo_diver View Post
    Stares and comments sounds very negative. Doesnt sound like Hedo?
    Recommend a week of naked Yoga!
    Stares and comments at the "local" establishments, not Hedo.

Precambrian, If soft swap is your limit, let anyone you might be interested in playing with know that. Perhaps, suggesting that you take turns pleasuring individuals and then you're going to finish with your own partner. Just let the other couple know that intercourse is not in play. On that note, generally, "bi" or "bi-curious" with the ladies is common. The same can't be said for the males. Just kick back, take a breather, and enjoy the sight of a threesome right in front of you ! It's one of my favorite spectator events.

Don't forget, to communicate with your partner BEFORE you start anything. Set the ground rules and limits between you two. And then be prepared to stop and politely excuse yourselves if things don't feel right or are uncomfortable. "taking one for the team" is not a good situation.

Good Luck

so good to hear!

We are newbies and at the moment not inclined to swing. We have spent hours talking and this whole trip has encouraged a level of communication that we had not experienced before. It has been worth it for that alone.
    It is heartening to know that there are a lot of non-swinger Hedonists out there that are keeping an open mind but not looking for anything. That is our situation and it is good to know there are many like-minded folks.
    And as for shopping for Theme nights ... WAY too much fun! I have now collected slutty clothes that have made me see a light in my husband's eyes that I had never imagined ... and would never have guessed a school girl outfit could be so ... intriguing.
    Or that gladiator sandals (see avatar) would inspire!!
    Last edited by pegaruby; 07-07-2009 at 07:26 PM.

As for topless on the prude side, you can do it but one visit to the nude pool/beach and you'll be hooked! Try that first.

Heck, you posted your OP in April. Any updates that I missed?

Blog Entries

swingers

Ok I have read all these popsts and feel as though I need to say something.

We ARE SWINGERS have been for 6 years VIP members at a local club and love our choice. We are comfortable with our bodies (even though over the last 2 years I have gained alot of weight) and our sexuality. I am bi(chrissy) He is straight (not homophobe) and we swap, soft swap, play alone or together. We have spent a better part of our 10 year marriage as swingers and we are happy. Now swingers do NOT have to have sex with others ALL the time. We are quite happy to be alone also. As a general rule SWINGERS are very polite and UNDERSTAND no means no. Now for us the only RULE is no cuddling after, but that is not the case for others. So just as all people are different all swinging couples are also different. We are only coming to hedo, because we want somewhere we can be ourselves (i am an exhibitionist) and have a great time. If something comes our way GREAT and if we just meet great new friends and drink till early morn...Hey its all good. So there you have a TRUE SWINGERS opinion.

J&C

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast