Thread: Wild Women Vac. May 31st

Question Wild Women Vac. May 31st

Just curious about this one. Are the Wild Women actually going to Hedo III May 31st?? It's been posted on the Superclubs site for a while but not actually in here. I would have thought someone would post or start a thread about it. My other question is what time is the whole group arriving on the 31st? Early morning, Afternoon, Night time?? Feel free to reply you wild wild women.
    SexInVegas
    www.SexInVegas.com
    HEDO III, I miss you...

Blog Entries
    Check www.wildwomenvacations.com for the schedule. Their website says those are the dates for May/June. My wife and I always go with them. Arrival times vary, but most get in Saturday afternoon. The meet and greet is usually Sunday night at the piano bar. We hope to make the trip in May, but have not booked yet. We went May and November 2007 with them. Great group to go with...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Very nice. The reason I was asking, and I know it might sound bad, but we are not traveling with the Wild Women. My girlfriend and myself are going for the first time and don't want to get bumped like we've been hearing so much about. We are arriving on the same day. I am aware that the Wild Women are a very respected group among Hedo and I would assume that they have a "No Bump" policy. So if we arrive first, get our room, then they arrive and get all their rooms, neither one of us get bumped and everyone's happy. Sounds good right?? Or is that bad of me to think like that? I wouldn't be so upset that I couldn't get over it but I want to make sure my lovely woman is "happy" and everything goes smoothly for her. You know how it is guys, the woman gets upset.....not the best time for us.

I suppose I could always walk up to the front desk with a $100 bill pinned to my collar.
    SexInVegas
    www.SexInVegas.com
    HEDO III, I miss you...

Quote Originally Posted by SexInVegas View Post
    Very nice. The reason I was asking, and I know it might sound bad, but we are not traveling with the Wild Women. My girlfriend and myself are going for the first time and don't want to get bumped like we've been hearing so much about. We are arriving on the same day. I am aware that the Wild Women are a very respected group among Hedo and I would assume that they have a "No Bump" policy. So if we arrive first, get our room, then they arrive and get all their rooms, neither one of us get bumped and everyone's happy. Sounds good right?? Or is that bad of me to think like that? I wouldn't be so upset that I couldn't get over it but I want to make sure my lovely woman is "happy" and everything goes smoothly for her. You know how it is guys, the woman gets upset.....not the best time for us.

I suppose I could always walk up to the front desk with a $100 bill pinned to my collar.
    Bumping is not usually caused by a large group being at the resort. What happens is the resort like most oversells by a percentage to allow for last minute changes. So it's not the wild womens group per se that will cause a bump but just being there on a really full week. We've been there in May several times and the resort is generally not very full so less of a worry than say Holloween week which is packed. Also the odds of getting bumped depend on your travel agent. Our agent explained it once and I don't remember all the details but some agents oversell their allowance or whatever and you are more likely to be bumped if you booked with one of them.
    Dave and Carolyn Jamaica Gemini's
    Because everyone has a naughty twin that comes out to play at Hedo!
    Oct 30th - Nov 7th 2009. Kink Week and Wild Women's Week.

Thanks for the reassurance. Not so worried now. We booked with Expedia which might be ok. I would definitely be worried about a big event week. Much appreciated.
    SexInVegas
    www.SexInVegas.com
    HEDO III, I miss you...

Blog Entries
    She MAY have been the "happiest" had you gone WITH Wild Women... Woohoo...

You never know...

Is your glass "half full," or "half empty"... At Hedo, who cares... go ahead and fill it up every time you're near the bar...

Maybe next time. We'll see what she thinks of everything. I know I'll love it all but she's a little more prudish than I am. She does have potential to just completely let loose. We're testing the waters on this one. Can't wait.
    SexInVegas
    www.SexInVegas.com
    HEDO III, I miss you...

Blog Entries
    Good luck and we will catch you guys at a Wild Women's trip down the road...

Wild Women Vac. May 31st

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by agua bendita View Post
    Very nice. The reason I was asking, and I know it might sound bad, but we are not traveling with the Wild Women....
    This post is from 2008. The WW are currently at Hedo 3 this week. If you are going in 2009, you should be fine.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016