Thread: Shoes and dancing

Shoes and dancing

I am wondering what ladies wear for shoes during PJ night and other nights. I love to dance but not sure I can do that in four inch heels, but at the same time I want to look sexy in thigh highs and garter. Any advice?

I wear the "sexy" shoes in, but most of the time I end up taking them off for a pair of sandles to dance in or barefoot. Most of my shoes are not 4 inch heels, anyway. I haven't got all of my outfits and stuff together yet, but have been looking and have seen alot of really sexy little pump sandals. Good luck on your shopping and have a good time at Hedo!
    Monica
    Going Home June 10-17, 2009 !!

Blog Entries
    I'll have to let Elle reply later about HOW she does it ... but she always seems to dance for hours in her heels. She usually only wears the the really high ones one night and then "regular" heels the other nights. She always gets lots of foot massages at hedo, but even more so the day after she wears the really high heels.

Barefoot in the disco is kind of scary. It seems like there is at least one broken glass a night in the disco.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

If you are not used to wearing the hooker heals, be careful, the walkways, ramps, steps, at Hedo are a little rough. At Hedo II there are alot of inclines and the walkways are all made with the black asphult (not sure on spelling), some of the tiles are slippery also. I always wear heels, but Mr Bum stays close just in case I loose my balance.....Have fun....See all in Nov
    Love Ya , Mean It
    DIF Is Killing me!
    Hedo II - Spanksgiving 2010

www.zappos.com

my favorite are Clarks Navan ( http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/50824873/c/204101.html )

I have these in red, tan, and black - they look very sexy, are padded, have rubber soles, and just hold up really well. The tan is a great look with bare legs, since they really blend into the foot and can be worn with anything on top...OR NOTHING!

The soles are great for the slippery walkways and boardwalk. I did not wear them during the day, only at night for dancing etc.

Blog Entries
    I am not in the habit of wearing heels. In fact I never wear them. I did however buy stripper shoes for Hedo. You know the typical ones that have a clear plastic heal and top strap and I was so suprised by how comfortable they were.

I have huge problems finding shoes that fit and that are comfortable enough to wear for an extended period of time so needless to say I was shocked. Give them a try you may very well like them. Not to mention, they match all slut wear and they are damn Sexy!

I think that I stand 6'2 when I wear mine.

My wife wears high heels before the disco, and on the walk up to the disco, but when she starts dancing, she puts on sandals or some flats. We carry a beach bag to the disco and put discarded shoes and clothes into it.

Blog Entries
    Ditto what's being said here...I do wear the super high stripper heels but I always have a pair of flip flops / flats handy in my beach bum bag. It's not always that my feet hurt, it's just that the air up there is so thin at 6'2 with 5" stripper heels and after a few drinks there's absolutely no chance of me successfully navigating all the steps and walkways, not to mention carrying a plate of food at dinner LOL!!!
    Next: H2 - Nov 5 - Nov 14 2015 Dirty Perv
    H2 – 5- 24 - 5-28-14
    H2 – 10 24 - Nov. 2 '14
    Desire - RM&Pearl – 6-26 - 7-2-14
    H2 – LVD 11 8 - 16, 2013
    H2 – Jul 22 - 31, '12
    H2 - Dec 5 - 11, '11
    H2 - Jul 22 - 29, '11
    H2 - May 28 - Jun 4 '11
    H2 - LVD Fest - Nov 13 - 20, '10
    H3 - Jul 23 - 26 '10
    H2 - May 29 - Jun 5 - '10
    H2 - LVD - Nov '09
    Gr. Lido & H2 May 2009 Wedding&Hnymoon
    H2 July - '06: H2 - Oct '07: H2 - May '08

My wife wore the heels in our avatar. She says they were comfortable for dancing.
    We love Hedonism II

Hey Smile. Hope all i well with you an the Mrs.