Thread: Hedo III in May

Hedo III in May

Trip Report – Hedo III

We were there the second week of May together with the Jamaica Gemini group. It was the first time for us and we had read every trip report and posting that we could find. The expectancy was over the top for my gorgeous wife and me.

The trip from the airport was rough and time-consuming, as others have reported. We spent over an hour and a half traveling over bad roads and taking detours around construction sites.

We arrived at approximately 3 PM and were immediately shown to a nice room in building 5. Building 5 is nicely situated between the Quad and the Nude Beach, but not too close to the Quad so our much-needed sleep was not hindered.

We enjoyed the food and service at Pastafari and Munasan restaurants. The wine was not outstanding, but certainly enjoyable. The quality and selection of food at the Terrace buffet could certainly be called ‘good’, but I never expected it to be outstanding. The service was also very good – we seldom had to wait very long for someone to take care of us. We tried to get to know the various folks and found them to be very pleasant – and very interested to know if we were enjoying ourselves and were planning to come back.

We really enjoyed the theme nights and tried our best to dress for each one. The other members of the Jamaica Gemini group really outdid themselves with their outfits and made it lots of fun for everyone. My wife generally wore a pretty revealing little outfit for dinner and then changed into something really risqué for the piano bar and disco. The piano bar was lots of fun on most of the nights and had good participation from the audience.

We went to the disco every night at around 11:30 and usually the place got very active around midnight. It was our first time at Hedo III and at first my wife was a little hesitant about daring to bare. My thanks go out to all the beautiful ladies who first removed their tops and began dancing bare-breasted. This encouraged my wife and suddenly it was easy for me to slip her shoulder straps down and off while we danced. Quite a few women were similarly uninhibited and it created a great atmosphere. Each night we were there, it was easier to get her out of whatever she was wearing. She loved dancing in the disco cage either alone or with other women. Usually by the time we left, she was only wearing a g-string and on the last night, she was the first woman to shed all her clothes and dance naked in the cage. After this, we beat a quick retreat to the Nude hot tub for some nice PDAs.

We met two really nice couples in the Munasan restaurant. While we were dancing in the disco, I noticed that the guy was standing in front of the disco cage getting a BJ from his gorgeous lady. The security folks didn’t say a word about this.

After the disco, we usually retreated to one of the hot tubs, either at the nude pool or at the Quad. It was never too crowded and there were plenty of PDAs both in and out of the hot tubs. There was only one negative – some guy kept coming around obviously lusting after my wife and making a pest of himself. I think you call these guys ‘wallies’. Apart from that, there was no pressure from anyone and nothing but mutual respect. We are a monogamous couple and appreciated the fact that no one was ‘pushy.’ We just did our own thing and had a great time with PDAs of our own.

We spent time on the nude beach during the day – usually because we wanted to have more of a quiet time. At the nude pool, they played some of the same music over and over again and it was a little tiring. There were security folks watching over the nude beach, but that didn’t stop the guys from getting leisurely BJs from their ladies -- without any interruption from the security people.

The Jamaica Gemini group had lots of great people and they made our vacation very enjoyable and were helpful in every way. We were sad to leave on the last day and are definitely planning to go back as soon as possible.

Hi there!
    We were there the same time as you with the Wild Women Group. It was our second time with the Wild Women group. It sounds like you guys really enjoyed yourselves. We are currently working on a 4hedonism week next May 5-12th. There is a poll up right now surveying who would be interested in the trip. Also, I started a page at Myspace to spread the word some more about the trip. www.myspace.com/4hedonism
    juiciberri
    Ripe as a peach, but juici as a berri

WWW.WILDWOMENVACATIONS.COM

Returning yet again???? Let's think January! Maybe even a Hedo party in Vegas? Who's with me??