Thread: What to pack?

Blog Entries

What to pack?

We know what we'l need to wear at the beach , but what about the resturants, parties, etc. Anyone have some advice on what type of clothes to pack?

For evening wear, here is a list of theme night at the resort http://www.hedonism.com/resorts-hedonismII.php you will find that some folks dress for some themes and not others. We have found that casual club type wear is appropriate in most cases.

Have fun....

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

I packed and wore "slut wear" in the evenings....the sexier the better. Everything from fairly conservative (by my standards anyway) to wayyyyyy out there. Get fun with the togas. Sexy, not authentic....My guy wore shorts and bright shirts, but saw guys in themewear too. Take a towel to sit on if you get too daring. Have fun with it. Honestly it was more fun in the evenings when people were dressed than during the day when everyone was naked....'sides, you can get naked afterwards.

I always go to the local fabric store before and buy sheer material, take small scissors and pins, have come up with some very interesting togas...and always get the slut wear, just be careful with shoes, alot us us women want to try those Shanna Sands clear shoes with the mile high heels, be CAREFUL you can very easily bust your ass!!! ( been there, done that).
    Anyway have fun, make a trip report and send pictures... See all in Nov...
    Love Ya , Mean It
    DIF Is Killing me!
    Hedo II - Spanksgiving 2010

Theme nights vary in how much participation occurs. The only appreciable participation ones are toga night (which I urge all to do, because it's a rite of passage), and PJ night which isn't dinner anyway, but the disco at 11 PM.

Regardless: nice shorts and island shirts are always acceptable attire for men, and slutwear/clubwear for women. Be aware that no matter how wild a virgin thinks her clubwear is, she'll find that at least half the women have stuff far more risque. As long as nipples/crotch are *nominally* covered, nothing is too extreme.

And commando is the only way to dress.

John & Carol
    5 days back from trip #10, with our brains still on the beach
    "Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride." - Anthony Bourdain

Finally! A place to wear all the stuff that I could only wear in the bedroom before! And to buy more! Yay!

Blog Entries
    Thanks this is very helpful and thanks for the weblink. Last time, he wore a only a thong with mesh pouch to the PJ party, but that was the only thing we remember packing...probably because Hedo was nice enough to provide a pic