Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help!! best way to book!?!?

Cool help!! best way to book!?!?

I've checked prices on a daily basis for a stay of 9/2 to 9/7/2009....and in a window of 24 hours the price has shkyrocketed nearly 500 per resepctive room...what's the best way to book to ensure a cheap price yet gaurenteed no issues as lost reservations? Any info will help....thru superclubs.com....phone....another site...ect???

I went through Denny P. Easy, no problems, well cared for, couldn't quibble about prices. Suggest booking a room on nude side. Booked prude to save $$$$ and got stuck in room 1260....farthest room from evertthing and right on the road. We felt like we had cars driving through our bathroom. This really wasn't a problem and in fact we made a big joke of it, but still why go through this if you don't have to. Have fun, enjoy. It will be the best vaca of your life.

Registered User BLKCPLEJUSBROWS's Avatar
    Try castaways ,they are great.. ask for Tammie

tammie with Castaways is great, also hear many good things about DennyP. if going to H3 get either a Quad or Nude room, Quad is cheaper and centrally located between the restaurants, and the nude side.

Hello you need to call Castaways, Denny P's, or Superclubs before the 31st. Right now prices are disc at 30% I think, and there is also a 3 night free promo going on , but you have to book NOW. Good luck..
    See all in Nov.
    Love Ya , Mean It
    DIF Is Killing me!
    Hedo II - Spanksgiving 2010

Registered User BLKCPLEJUSBROWS's Avatar
    Party, we stayed poolfront at the quad last trip and loved it...as you said close to everything and alot of fun.I think alot of people feel that all the fun is on the nude side but the quad was a blast as well.Alot of couples staying on the nude side came to the quad to party when we were there

The reason they sky rocketed is because the sale just ended. It ended July 29th. We had booked our trip in oct through the website, booked it way back in May, and then saw the price drop. Cancelled, and rebooked a few eeks later and saved 1100. Yes $1100. After reading more on here, we went from having a Ocean front suite at 2600 to a rgular pool view room at 1500. There was no sense in paying the extra money for the extra space in the room if we arent going to be in there, and if there is no balcony on the suite, whats the point in the suite.

Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
    The reason they sky rocketed is because the sale just ended. It ended July 29th. We had booked our trip in oct through the website, booked it way back in May, and then saw the price drop. Cancelled, and rebooked a few eeks later and saved 1100. Yes $1100. After reading more on here, we went from having a Ocean front suite at 2600 to a rgular pool view room at 1500. There was no sense in paying the extra money for the extra space in the room if we arent going to be in there, and if there is no balcony on the suite, whats the point in the suite.
    absolutely right! We payed for a ocean front nude and wish we had a nude garden. We only went to the room to nap or change or .....just nude side is fine. ocean is a waste of money...my 2 cents

I wonder...will we see sales like this on and off throughout the fall as well?

I dont know about that, but I was absolutely floored that it dropped that much. it was 800 less for the same kind of room. We just chose to book lower than we did the first time to save more money. I personally think that resorts are gonna have a hard time giving rooms away the closer we get to christmas, they are gonna have to compete with santa.

We used allinclusiveoutlet.com
    Even on this website prices change very quickly. Glad I booked when I did. For the 2 of us we got 6 days 5 nights for under $800 and used expedia.com for the flight.
    My friend checked the same website about a week later and it was about $1200 for 2 people for the same time and room type.

agent

castaways travel

Blog Entries
    As Canadians we fly either Westjet or AirCanada. It was so cool when we booked through SuperClubs website instead of Westjet Vacations website we saved $1000. even though we got a WestJet flight to Hedo 2 Oct 15-22. The Westjet flight was $1000. cheaper than the AirCanada flight. This ofcourse depends on when you fly, when we flew AirCanada to Hedo lll in March the reverse was true. So play around with different airlines, different time frames and make sure SuperClubs has your e-mail address so they can continuously advise you of upcoming sales. We find combining sale price with a time the resort is a little slower works well.
    Last edited by JuicyLucie; 07-31-2009 at 11:24 AM. Reason: spelling error
    "Your clothes conceal much of your beauty, yet they hide not the unbeautiful ....Would you meet the sun and the wind with ...your skin..? For the breath of life is in the sunlight and the hand of life is in the wind.." Kahlil Gibran

Quote Originally Posted by vabeachguy1962 View Post
    We used allinclusiveoutlet.com
    Even on this website prices change very quickly. Glad I booked when I did. For the 2 of us we got 6 days 5 nights for under $800 and used expedia.com for the flight.
    My friend checked the same website about a week later and it was about $1200 for 2 people for the same time and room type.
    damn! and I thought I got a great deal. good bargian hunting! But i used another site, have not travelled yet, so we will see how it goes. I may be sleeping on the beach! LOL. cheapcarribean.com anyone heard of them? came reccomended by a "friend" that i would trust with my cat, but not a kid.
    Last edited by Lusha; 07-31-2009 at 12:47 PM. Reason: hit enter to soon

We have always used skyauction.com to bid and book our trips to Hedo and to other places. To date we have never had any problems getting the dates we wanted in 6 trips to Jamaica so far with 3 to Hedo. Anyway we have been pleased with the price we have paid as well as the service. Just need to remember to read the auctions fine print as far as sur-charges, tax & fee's go and find out what other travel agents are quoting for the same days you wish to go prior to placing a bid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast