Thread: Love to watch her doing a dude!

Registered User Just plain Chad's Avatar

Love to watch her doing a dude!

I have a fantasy of her playing with a guy at Hedo as I kick back and watch with cock in hand.

She knows of my fantasy, she MIGHT do it depending on what happens.

Anyone got any ideas on how to make it fun for everyone?

Heres my 2 cents worth:

1. She picks the guy
    2. You approve the guy (you must BOTh feel right about this person you're bringing into your relationship for the evening)
    3. Before you go...make a list of every sexual act/contact you can think of from kissing to anal to DPs and determine BEFORE this happens what BOTH of you agree will be the limits.
    4. Decide if that include you joining in if the situation turns that way.
    5. Both of you agree that at ANY point, either one of you can say stop if it suddenly doesn't feel right anymore.

Personally, no matter how good you feel about anyone you meet, I would not do it until you've had a second day/evening socializing with this guy. Anyone can make a good first impression. Go back to your room and talk about and and wait to see what the next day brings.

I would also be as clear as I could with this guy about any of the rules you guys have discussed prior to starting anything up with him.

Keep in mind...a lot of this is less involved once you 've had an experience or two and know what it's like. First time...be safe and be prepared for various emotions and feelings to kick in.

That also means the two of you should have private time after this encounter, jsut the two of you, to either talk or make love or both. But always TALK afterward.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Quote Originally Posted by MaryW View Post
    Heres my 2 cents worth:
    Sound advice, seconded here. We had a similar fantasy going into our 1st trip last year, and we heeded the words of wisdom from this & other boards. We absolutely talked about everything ahead of time - months before our trip - about what would be allowed, and when the situation presented itself (a couple in our case, but with the expectation of full swap, same room), we waited an extra day before taking the plunge, and even then had a very long conversation about what we were looking for. It was very well worth holding off, even though we all clicked. It was a great experience that we're hoping to expand on with our upcoming trip (106 long, DIF filled days from now).

Hope this helps, and good luck in your endeavors.

Cheers!