Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which group is the most fun?

Which group is the most fun?

Ok groups time to toot your own horns. We will be going back to Hedo sometime between March and August of 2010. Last time (our first) we went by ourselves and met some very nice people. This time we would like to go with a group. So everyone please tell us why your group would be the most fun so we can decide when and which resort to go to.
    Rich and sexy Valerie

Rich and Valerie- I could toot our own horn, but I think if you read around at the posts that have already started appearing after AWOL 2009 you will see that we have a pretty good group. 96 this year- thinking a bit bigger next. No agenda, just fun. Nice people, drinks, naked time, and friends. Trip reports forthcoming!
    Nick (and the dishy Kitty)tm
    Next AWOL trip July 31-August 7, 2010.
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Great Groups

From the posts I've read it sounds like AWOL is a pretty wild bunch but after getting of the phone with Melody yesterday she said "It was the funnest group she has seen in a while but they don't compare to the Amigos!!!" Maybe she is tooting my horn but the Amigos are the party of the year!!! Can't wait until March to go above and beyond the damage the Amigos did this year. Kudos to AWOL for a close second place, lol.

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

Blog Entries
    I think it is impossible to compare and define which is the most fun. Since most groups exist solely to have fun - and since you are at Hedo you can't really go wrong. All I can say is our friends in Cocktails International are the greatest friends we have in the world, we somehow pack more fun into one week than we manage the entire rest of the year. We have been back for 8 days and I am still smiling, and still tired from partying hard all week. Out of our 92 members this year everyone was raving all week about what a great trip it was. I have never seen such a large group of people get along so great.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

We just got back from Hedo 3, last night. It was our third trip, and by far, our best trip . What made it the best? AWOL. We were adopted by them, and the fun never stopped. As a group, they are what Hedo is all about. Fun loving, engaging, diverse , nonjudgemental, a mix of all age groups, couples, singles, and most of all, just nice people. We'll be putting together a trip report, after we adjust to life, away from Hedo.

We have not been a part of another groups, and while I am sure that they are a lot of fun. I have to say that Cocktails Intl has just an incredible group of people from our host and co-host to all of our wonderful members. My hubby was not all into the group thing; really, he just thought it wasn't his thing. I would get online as much as my schedule would allow and chat with everyone, and talk to him about this person and that person, and he would half heartedly be involved with what we would chat about. Well once we arrived and met all the incredible people he changed his mind very quickly. I can't tell you how many times he said to me how glad he was that we joined the group. We made so many new friends and we are already talking about planning a party closer to home.

So I would most definitely recommend cocktails to anyone who is looking to meet people from all walks of life that respect each other and their chooses, in a pressure free environment, with one common goal... To have a great Hedo vacation.

Trip 4 H2 July 31 - Aug 7, 2011 Can't Wait To Go HOME
    AWOL ROCKS

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoswift View Post
    From the posts I've read it sounds like AWOL is a pretty wild bunch..... but after getting off the phone with Melody.... yesterday she said "It was the funnest group she has seen in a while...lol.
    I would expect them to tell me the same thing...and they did...not sure who Melody is though, but according to the bar staff..Amigos are party animals, but not on AWOLs level...lol...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"
    Last edited by weliveinvegas; 08-10-2009 at 03:21 PM.

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

we have been once... 2 days with the www.JWST.com ...GREAT GROUP!
    after they left the resort was quiet... a little quiter than we would have liked but it was nice to meet people on a more intimate level.

No over crowding at any of the facilities. Thinking we like it that way.
    A few days with a group and then a few days with who-ever shows up.
    Party and one on one quieter time.

Banned
    Rich and Valerie,

We just returned from our 2nd Hedo III trip and both of them have been with AWOL. We absolutely love this group, the hosts are great, and we all just love to have FUN. There is only one requirement and that is you have to be human. The resort energy level went up so much when we arrived and that is coming from the staff at the resort. We will be back for AWOL from July 31st through August 7th. Hope to see you there.

B & E

I think you'll find that most groups are into similar themes...Having FUN!!...some are more on the wild side, some a bit tamer, but most offer the same things..a forum to "meet" fellow travellers before you get there (great to have "new friends" on arrival, helps get the party started when you get there...nothing like a Newbie arriving and a bunch of people shout out a greeting by name!
    Most if not all the groups plan some special activities, and keep the FUN flowing, for the repeat groups it's a chance for people to get together with old friends once a year and party Hedo style (some things we just wouldn't do at home!). So to classify one group as better than another is an oxymoron. We know a few of the other group leaders and would not hesitate to recommend anyones group...if you can hook up with one when your going it's almost a Must to get the most from your vacation!
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

LOL gota agree with everyone, most groups are just there to have some fun.
    Find out what dates work best for you and see what groups are going.
    We are going April 2010.
    Paul + sexy joan aka kitten
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Most of the groups would not want to say why their group is "best" or "better" as we've all interacted and in many cases vacationed with other groups so we know we all have the same goals and interests at heart.

The reason groups are presumed to be "great" is because you've joined one and made friends. This happens with any "decent" group. The group leaders facilitate friendships through social activities and the members of the groups bond. How can someone walk away from an experience like that and not feel it was special?

Most of the groups who socialize openly on message boards (even if we have our own message boards for our own groups) are likely to be friendly and welcoming to anyone new as much as to returning members!

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Depends on what size group you are looking for I think. Have to concur with the others, everyone who goes to Hedo with or without a group, has one common goal--FUN FUN FUN! We chose Jon's Fluffernutters for our first trip and have continued to book through them quite happily--the trip sizes have grown dramatically just in the few years we have gone with them. They have two trips to H2 each year....for 2010 the first is out of your time frame Feb 19-27, 2010 and the second is July 17-25, 2010. Both trips are in excess of 200 rooms--the whole resort becomes clothing optional! Still same clothing rules for dining, lobby and gift shop but prude pools become nude pools !!! Pretty sure Fluffs have a reputation for wildness !!! Jon does include a lot of extras--box of goodies prior to trip, Fluffernutter ONLY Cock n Tail party with games and prizes and my personal favorite is the Lewd and Nude Pirate Cruise! Some new things are in store for the Feb trip!

We have made many great friends on the Fluff trips and travel several times a year to visit with each other! In fact two reunions a year in the St. Louis area ! If you are looking for an extra large group to party with, then I would vote for the Fluffernutters. www.fluffernutters.com

I don't think you could go wrong with any group listed above. Been reading this board for over a year and everyone sounds like too much fun ! Enjoy your trip!
    Last edited by SouthernFried; 08-10-2009 at 05:53 PM.
    Kiki

Jon's Fluffernutters July 11-20, 2014
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2013
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2011
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2010
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2009
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2008

I will not speak for any other groups, whom I am sure are also wonderful, but AWOL rocks! There is some kind of magic with this group that is really difficult to describe. We are a big (96 peeps strong this year PLUS many adoptees!) group of all types of folks who are super fun, nice, respectful and love each other. There are no cliques, just a group of folks who love to PARTY. I was there one day after most of AWOL left this year (just got home last night), and the energy level at the resort dropped a million levels upon their departure. It was like a totally different place. Many of the staff even mentioned this to me. I had a couple bartenders tell me and a few others that there is no group they can think of that livens up the resort like we do. I am not sure why... but, I am not going to question it!!

I think of my AWOL friends as family, and we are already planning a meet and greet in New Orleans next spring. There are a lot of great groups out there for sure, but I cannot imagine having more fun that I do with AWOL.

Back home 7/29 2010!!!!

AWOL... thanks for the best vacation of my life! I cannot believe we topped AWOL 08!

Cheers,
    G
    AWOL in Hedo!

commences for a very long time!

no question: AWOL baby

I’ve been to Hedonism Resorts many times, but had the best time w/ AWOL, this past week.

Thank you, 4 the warm welcome in the lobby hosts...from that minute on I knew I choose right with, AWOL.

AWOL definitely put a new meaning to the word "family".

C u guys next year 8/2010 4 sure.

AWOL ROCKS!

Quote Originally Posted by weliveinvegas View Post
    I would expect them to tell me the same thing...and they did...not sure who Melody is though, but according to the bar staff..Amigos are party animals, but not on AWOLs level...lol...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"
    Rick...she's the EC staff, among others who entertained us n others @ ND pool n Quad.
    NUDE WHEN ABLE...COVERED WHEN NECESSARY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast