Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hidden organics!!

Hmmm one of the places I have heard people hid it or leave it when they leave(if they dont pass it off to someone else) is above the closet. Since I dont smoke I neva thought to look but I do know some people who have found it there or hidden it there.
    Boston Jake
    Trip 8 ..... September BareAss Buccaneers 2007(H3).
    Trip 9..... August BareAss Buccaneers 2008(H3).
    Trip 10..... 8/15-23 BareAss Buccaneers 2009(H3).
    Trip 11....8/14-8/22 BareAss Buccaneers(was supposed to be H3 but they shut the ole girl down)
    Trip 12....August 2011 BareAss Buccaneers
    Trip 13....August 2012 BareAss Buccaneers
    Trip 14....August 10-18 2013 BareAss Buccaneers
    Trip 19 8/4-12 2018 SLIH
    Trip 20 8/3-11 2019 SLIH
    Trip 21 7/23-8/1 2022 SLIH

Never found any in the room either, have seen the bus driver stop on the way to the resort to buy a bag for other couples on the bus.

I grew up around the stuff, lot of my friends smoked it, i've even been to where it is grown on a large scale but i've never once smoked it.

If you want to get happy, you should have no problem scoring some in JA, just about any local you ask will know a source.
    If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before

Blog Entries
    While I was on my extended stay in H3.. see (Its Been a while 2nd Sept Post). I met so many couples that were there for 5 to 7days that almost everyone had left overs and it was always "hey John, we want to leave u this Organics" I mean I would come back to my room and find it hanging on my door knod in a shopping bag. After about a month i had a dinning room tray in the room that had a heap on it" Anyway, for those looking for buried treasure. I recommend finding those who are leaving shortly after your arrive, and see about taking the leftovers off there hands. God knows its hard to finish all of it in your time spans, while doing all the other activies.

Quote Originally Posted by A1Badguy View Post
    God knows its hard to finish all of it in your time spans, while doing all the other activies.
    and yet I made such an incredibly valiant effort last time

We always stash our left overs but haven't been luck enough to find any yet.

How does everyone else smoke while there? The last few times we have been lucky enough to get papers included with our goodies but is that the norm? We're not huge fans of paper anyways, so we were thinking of buying a new never been used pipe (nothing illegal with a tobacco pipe in the luggage as long as it's never been used..) and then of course we'd have to leave it behind as well when returning home. So we will have a great treasure to stash if anyone is interested in it.... We will be leaving around the 22nd of Sept.....

Also any idea if any other "goodies" can be scored at the resort? Not necessary for a good time but definitely an added bonus! I always feel like such a creep approaching people for anything more hardcore than the green but would love some other options.

I stashed my leftover organics (a lot!) the last night before we left on the top shelf of the closet in the furthest reach and darkest spot, only to find there was another even larger double wrapped bag already there. This time I'm lookin first.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12