Thread: Our 1st time trip report

Our 1st time trip report

And my 1st post, how about that?

We had a fantastic time. We were there from Saturday 8/22 to Saturday 8/29 and met so many great people. Sadly, there were more nice/interesting/cool people to hang out with than there was time to really talk to and get to know them all.

Originally me wife and I figured we would head to Hedo 3, sort of hang out on our own and just see where it went. We figured at most she'd maybe take her top off. Yeah.... We were in the nude pool by Sunday afternoon, although we mostly retreated back to the quad for most of our time. (Still naked though - it was a shade thing mostly. Sunburn hurts and my wife managed to scorch her butt pretty good)

We met some really nice couples from our home state of MI, but mostly hung out with 2 really nice couples from Canada.

We had one somewhat down experience, someone we dubbed "creepy swinger guy" decided to proposition my wife. Now, normally this wouldn't be a big thing other than two sticking points.
    1) We had told them we weren't swingers.
    2) We had all been talking, and he waited until I left the pool to use the restroom to decide that was the right time to proposition my wife anyways. Not cool, but we didn't let it ruin our good time.

Some of the things we did while there... Dunn's river falls one day. The 1am naked water slide. The disco most nights. Dinner with the fun couples we met. Snorkeling. Swiming. And Drinking. Much, much drinking.

I also got myself addicted to Jerk Chicken at the Scotch Bonnet. (It's even better with extra hot sauce, just um... try not to wipe your eye when the hot sauce is on the napkin... ouch)

Did we have a good time? Yes. Better than we expected? Yes.
    Would we go back? Absolutely.

A few other small notes... Our A/C died with about 3 nights to go. We found out after dinner. Kudos to maintenance and the resort staff because about 20 minutes after we went to the front desk to tell them, we were getting a new room. Really appreciated that.

I'll cut it short here as I don't want to ramble. To sum up...

Had a freaking fantastic time. Met more cool people than we could possibly hang out with in the time we had. The two couples we did hang out with were totally cool and it seemed like we made some new friends to keep in touch with.

Think that's pretty much it for now. If I think of anything more I'll come back to this post.

Thumbs up

Great report, thanks for taking the time to write the report. It does help us folks with the muttle through a bit waiting for our next trip.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Thanks for the report peeps- sounds like you might be well on your way to a true inderstanding of DIF as well!
    Nick (and the Sassy Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook